New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,979 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is new, but I had never seen it before: Celestial Lattes "The Godfather" chai tea concentrate (chai tea + espresso + cocoa). Pretty great. I like my coffee unsweetened so I had never tried a dirty chai at places that serve them, although after trying "The Godfather" at home I've tried ordering unsweetened English breakfast tea lattes with espresso at Starbucks, which I like even better, but the "Godfather" concentrate is pretty convenient for home use, and if you like sugar in your coffee and tea, obviously that wouldn't be an issue for you. They also make one with just chai and espresso, no cocoa, but I haven't tried that yet.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is new, but I had never seen it before: Celestial Lattes "The Godfather" chai tea concentrate (chai tea + espresso + cocoa). Pretty great. I like my coffee unsweetened so I had never tried a dirty chai at places that serve them, although after trying "The Godfather" at home I've tried ordering unsweetened English breakfast tea lattes with espresso at Starbucks, which I like even better, but the "Godfather" concentrate is pretty convenient for home use, and if you like sugar in your coffee and tea, obviously that wouldn't be an issue for you. They also make one with just chai and espresso, no cocoa, but I haven't tried that yet.

I've not tried the concentrate, but I got the "dirty chai" tea bags (just chai and espresso). I'm not really a fan. I prefer just having chai.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Finally found this at another Shop Rite.

CoconutAlmondChocolate-Crop-2-814x1024.png

Delicious. Should have bought another pint. Wish I had a bigger freezer!

oh man... must find.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    D854A902-3696-4547-B1DC-7B808BAC02F3.jpg

Not my picture, but this is definitely my new favorite ice cream! Reminds me of eating brownie batter out of a bowl or licking the spoon after you put the brownie mixture into the pan.

So good!!!

Not sure if this is new?

000647.jpg

Found this at the Grocery Outlet & found it pretty flavorful, & dumped it on some other vegetables.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

Not my picture, but this is definitely my new favorite ice cream! Reminds me of eating brownie batter out of a bowl or licking the spoon after you put the brownie mixture into the pan.

So good!!!

Not sure if this is new?

000647.jpg

Found this at the Grocery Outlet & found it pretty flavorful, & dumped it on some other vegetables.

Man I really wish we could find Gelato Fiasco here.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I'm also digging the Kraft Olive Oil Vinaigrette Pesto Parmesan & have been putting it on vegetables like broccoli & peppers.
  • Triplestep
    Triplestep Posts: 239 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    These aren't new, but I today I realized my grocery store moved them from the cracker section to the Asian food section; had they started out in the Asian food section (tip top shelf, above eye level!) I may never have seen them, so I want to put in a pitch for them. 110 calories for 16 of them. Low sodium, gluten-free, low fat. I use these to scoop out a halved avocado. Yummy.

70844001020.jpg
  • fishshark
    Options
    man that cottage cheese was aweful so glad that wasnt the one tired in my "im gonna try cottage cheese since i was a kid quest". I would have never tried it again.
  • fishshark
    Options

So good!!!

Not sure if this is new?

000647.jpg

ohh man where did you find that gelato?! i still have a couple pints of cinnamon buns but theres always room for more haha.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

So good!!!

Not sure if this is new?

000647.jpg

Man I really wish we could find Gelato Fiasco here.
    I've only seen it at a Krogers that was way too far from my home to purchase. :(

My local Krogers only carries the new Talenti peanut butter pretzel and coconut flavors. I'm sure I'll pick up the pretzel, maybe the coconut as well.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »

So good!!!

Not sure if this is new?

000647.jpg

ohh man where did you find that gelato?! i still have a couple pints of cinnamon buns but theres always room for more haha.

Luckily Giant started to carry it in their ice cream section!

I hope more people buy this ice cream since it's a little more expensive than Talenti, Ben & Jerry's, & Haagen Dazs. It was around $6.99 per pint. Our area has a lot of college students from around Maine, New Hampshire, & Connecticut that hopefully love that brand of ice cream, & will help keep it in stock (the ice cream is made in Maine). My three year old niece looked at me eating it & said, "I love chocolate!" So I had to give her some spoonfuls haha. My older niece also loved this flavor.

I also tried their S'Mores flavor, but didn't really care for it since I'm not a huge S'Mores ice cream fan. It's definitely top quality, but not as good as the Chocolate Caramel flavor.

th?id=OIP.M3753ec83f34e0c142f29feb413b031c6o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300
  • Francl27
    Options
    Dumb question, does Gelato Fiasco give the calories per serving? My favorite ice cream ever is local but they don't give calories, so I end up never buying it because having to guesswork a potential 100 calories difference on a regular basis is pretty much impossible for me with my small deficit (and my insane appetite). Which totally sucks, to be honest, but oh well.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Dumb question, does Gelato Fiasco give the calories per serving? My favorite ice cream ever is local but they don't give calories, so I end up never buying it because having to guesswork a potential 100 calories difference on a regular basis is pretty much impossible for me with my small deficit (and my insane appetite). Which totally sucks, to be honest, but oh well.

I found a review online and the picture included nutritional facts, so yes they do! I have to keep my eye open for this brand now because that chocolate caramel gelato looked incredible and I'm drooling over the thought of it. I also find it frustrating when local ice creams don't have the calories posted though!
    http://www.onsecondscoop.com/2015/03/gelato-fiasco-espresso-chip-gelato.html
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »

So good!!!

Not sure if this is new?

000647.jpg

Luckily Giant started to carry it in their ice cream section!

I hope more people buy this ice cream since it's a little more expensive than Talenti, Ben & Jerry's, & Haagen Dazs. It was around $6.99 per pint. Our area has a lot of college students from around Maine, New Hampshire, & Connecticut that hopefully love that brand of ice cream, & will help keep it in stock (the ice cream is made in Maine). My three year old niece looked at me eating it & said, "I love chocolate!" So I had to give her some spoonfuls haha. My older niece also loved this flavor.

I also tried their S'Mores flavor, but didn't really care for it since I'm not a huge S'Mores ice cream fan. It's definitely top quality, but not as good as the Chocolate Caramel flavor.

th?id=OIP.M3753ec83f34e0c142f29feb413b031c6o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I'm from NH and have never heard of the "Gelato Fiasco." Being from NH, I've always stuck with Ben and Jerry's, although I consider that a treat and won't buy it unless it's on sale or an ice cream emergency. Would definitely try that s'mores flavor if I could find it and it wasn't $6.99.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    SunChips-Veggie-Tomato.jpg

Tried those on Friday and they were pretty good.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Reminds me.

nabisco-good-thins-go-to-movie-large-10.jpg

Had a coupon for a free box so I got the potato original ones.

Meh. Can't see myself wasting more calories on that.
  • PaulaS1220
    PaulaS1220 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Reminds me.

nabisco-good-thins-go-to-movie-large-10.jpg

Had a coupon for a free box so I got the potato original ones.

Meh. Can't see myself wasting more calories on that.

I got the spinach/garlic and sweet potato (BOGO). They weren't bad, and I thought the serving was big for 130 calories.

• Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    So.Much.Yuck.

I'm disappointed because I really liked the other non- protein bars that I tried.

On the other hand, maybe it is a good thing...because I REALLY liked the other bars.

fxco4g4ywtcj.jpg
  • wendypark811
    wendypark811 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Uk stores Barenaked noodles or rice 125g = 8g and hardly any carbs made from some Japenese flour. Gullon biscuits no gluten or eggs only small but nice.