New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    Trader Joe's Handcrafted Chocolate Raspberry Tamales. I don't know if these are a seasonal item - I'm going to get a few extra packages and throw them in the freezer, though. They are really yummy. I wouldn't mind just a touch more raspberry flavor, but I think I'll serve them with fresh berries anyway.
    I want to try these so bad.

I wonder if I can convince my mom to set aside some tamale ingredients and space for some sweet ones.

I was looking up some cinnamon cookies on Wal Mart's website and saw that the cinnamon Oreos are apparently sold there.
    screen.png

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Caitwn wrote: »
    Trader Joe's Handcrafted Chocolate Raspberry Tamales. I don't know if these are a seasonal item - I'm going to get a few extra packages and throw them in the freezer, though. They are really yummy. I wouldn't mind just a touch more raspberry flavor, but I think I'll serve them with fresh berries anyway.
    I want to try these so bad.

I wonder if I can convince my mom to set aside some tamale ingredients and space for some sweet ones.

I was looking up some cinnamon cookies on Wal Mart's website and saw that the cinnamon Oreos are apparently sold there.
    screen.png

Hmm interesting, maybe they're coming out now? I can't be trusted around cookies right now but I'll definitely buy them eventually.
  • aqualeo1
    aqualeo1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Silk Almond milk egg nog! 45 calories per half cup vs 210 & they have a pumpkin spice flavor too!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,597 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    2368641.jpg

Didn't had the chance to try those, until now.

Delicious!

I need these in my life. Why are they british? Why am I looking on ebay for a good price?

I hate this thread! :p

My order came in so they are now in my life. And, of course, I tried them.

They're yummy but the two pieces per package were melded together. I was hoping to eat them one at a time.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Yum. Can't wait to try their vanilla and plain flavors. The strawberry one took a little bit more stirring around, so it gets half a star less in comparison to the blueberry and peach flavors.
    yogurt-blueberry-wide.jpg
    yogurt-strawberry-wide.jpg
    This has a nice tang and sweetness to it all at the same time. I think it's the combination of apple cider vinegar and honey. I really want to try this brand's sticks, turkey, mango, and pineapple flavors.

I have yet to find a decent dairy free yogurt dislike so delicious and silks) so thanks for the revidw, I'll be looking for these!
  • CooCooPuff
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Quaker-Popped-SweetChili.jpg

I picked up this flavor because it was on sale at Kroger and actually like it. It's more of a nice bbq flavor.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

I picked up this flavor because it was on sale at Kroger and actually like it. It's more of a nice bbq flavor.

I'll be looking for these. If anything is sweet chili flavored, I am bound to buy it. I like bbq too, but would much prefer sweet chili.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options

Are they like a cross between a popchip and a rice cake?
    Yeah. I picked up that bag and a chocolate bag because they were two for three at Kroger with a digital coupon.

I haven't had jerky in a while. I really want to pick some up.
  • ZeroDelta
    ZeroDelta Posts: 242 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
  • hungryPHATbunny
    hungryPHATbunny Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Just discovered mushrooms...sad I know but wow! What have I been missing all my life...!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    l9bp7m5rnpay.jpg
    These are yummy. I won't say that they're like a slice of pie like it says on the package (they're not), but they do taste like a very large, gluten-free blueberry nutrigrain bar. And nutrigrain bars taste good, so this works.

312kllgwl3zg.jpg
    These are good, too. More like a really dense Larabar. It's nice to find a protein bar that's not soy or whey based, since I try to avoid soy protein and can't have much milk. The price point is a little high, though. I think we sell them for about $3.60, although I got mine for free.

musw79xaqt8d.jpg
    WE FINALLY GOT THESE! They've been a Whole Foods exclusive all summer and we've finally been able to order them! Everyone got all excited when they came in with the UNFI order and bought a bunch of the bags. They're so good! Fresh like none other, just like all of Jackson's Honest stuff. Plus, they're fried in coconut oil, so you get all the healthy MCT fats too. :)

ktnlx77dgtc6.jpg
    This was pretty good. It tasted more like ginger than beets, although the beets did turn the kombucha a pretty color.

x2ovnvublcp0.jpg
    Sipping on this one now. I like it! The mint goes nicely with the Christmas season and all. Very refreshing and festive!

gg6nnqwodp43.jpg
    I tried this while I was on vacation this week. I fell in love. It's not cloyingly sweet (1 gram sugar per seving/ 4 servings per container) and has a great texture and subtle natural sweetness from the coconut and vanilla. Once again, it's great for me since I have to limit how much dairy I eat. I'm going to force the girl that orders groceries at our store to start carrying these. ;)

lvkuzisojniu.jpg
    These certainly aren't health food, but they're still yummy! No artificial colors or flavors, and everything is organic! I haven't had candy canes in so long, that I was really happy when I found these. I've been savoring them one by one.

wvtbk50qna07.jpg
    RX bars may be pretty good, but these are by far my favorite protein bars. They taste JUST like bacon, and they travel really well. And who can argue with having delicious, sustainably raised, shelf-stable bacon on their purse? No one -- that's who.
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    2368641.jpg

Didn't had the chance to try those, until now.

Delicious!

I need these in my life. Why are they british? Why am I looking on ebay for a good price?

I hate this thread! :p

Yeah, they're british
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Can't find a picture, but I bought and tried the Dannon light and fit salted caramel Greek mousse... Texture is great, but it tastes like sugared water or something. No caramel flavor at all. Very disappointing.
  • triddering
    triddering Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    https://shop.advantagenutrition.com/ohyeah-one-protein-bar-lemon-cake----12-bars-p5223.aspx?utm_medium=cse&utm_source=googlebase&gclid=Cj0KEQiA496zBRDoi5OY3p2xmaUBEiQArLNnKyuEvqzLSN3OHlMo9-XSEgXC_m1cb5xqg4pTzelSQ9kaApMg8P8HAQ

Oh Yeah One Lemon Cake protein bar... Wow! I love it! It may be old news to some of you, but it is amazing! I thought I was cheating! I like some Quest bars, especially the Brownie one, but this is amazing. Nothing like the Quest Lemon Pledge... Lol

I also tried the Oh Yeah Chocolate Brownie, but I didn't like that one. It was too sweet.