New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Finally found and tried the Blue Bunny Holi-doodle Ice Cream and OMG total game changer! So delish. Yummy cinnamon and frosting swirls with crunchy sugary bits. YUM.

For the South Texas folks - Also tried the HEB Candy Cane 2wisters. They were better than expected. Kind of reminded me of a Girl Scout Thin Mint cookie - just less fudgy. :)

Jealous, can't find Blue Bunny anywhere :(
  • Francl27
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ok this is good!

23428660273_18f65c79b8_o.jpg

Will definitely buy these again. 180 calories is easier to fit in than the 200+ of the Chobani flips variety (plus they don't come in this flavor).

Sure, you can probably make it at home yourself, but heck.

ETA: has anyone tried the new Plenti with oatmeal yet? I don't like the texture of the regular Plenti but I'm curious about those. Might pick one up to try it out.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Beets. I really like beets. It's this amazing new product that you can eat after cooking.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Beets. I really like beets. It's this amazing new product that you can eat after cooking.

I've never actually cooked beets. I guess I should try to roast it...
  • memlady
    memlady Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just found a brand called Walden Farms that has all kinds of dressings and etc. I am going to head to Walmart to pick up a few dressing. Can't wait to see how it taste!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Finally found and tried the Blue Bunny Holi-doodle Ice Cream and OMG total game changer! So delish. Yummy cinnamon and frosting swirls with crunchy sugary bits. YUM.

For the South Texas folks - Also tried the HEB Candy Cane 2wisters. They were better than expected. Kind of reminded me of a Girl Scout Thin Mint cookie - just less fudgy. :)
    I loved them. Were you able to find the Holli Doodle at a Wal Mart?

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'll stick them into my dinner sometimes. They're pretty good raw.

• provencal73
    provencal73 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie Birthday Cake flavor. My treat for my cheat day after a killer leg session.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Lenny & Larry's Complete Cookie Birthday Cake flavor. My treat for my cheat day after a killer leg session.

I like those too, I am annoyed with them though....a serving is half a cookie, I am not a half cookie person :#

• Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    memlady wrote: »
    I just found a brand called Walden Farms that has all kinds of dressings and etc. I am going to head to Walmart to pick up a few dressing. Can't wait to see how it taste!

Do NOT try the "peanut spread" ugh. Disgusting! I wasted SO much money on their products. The pancake syrup isn't too bad though.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

Heck, I still need to try the hot cocoa Chips Ahoy. I hope I'm not too late...

I bought a package and ate them all in the same day. I can't do that again. (won't stop me from buying the Oreo's version when they come out though)

• rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

I personally have never tried any Walden Farms products, BUT I have heard horrible reviews from people here. Come back and tell us what you thought.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,608 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I've tried a few of the Walden Farms dressings. Some weren't bad. Some were. I think I remember liking the 1000 Island and Honey Mustard but it's been forever so not sure. The chocolate sauce was....ok. I haven't had any other products tho.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I'll stick them into my dinner sometimes. They're pretty good raw.

I'm ashamed to say that I've never eaten a raw beets. We've juiced them. I've eaten them pickled and roasted. Hmmm...

My wife makes this unbelievable salad with roasted beets, spring mix, goat cheese, avocado, dried blueberries, and my amazing vinaigrette. The combination of all of those things... gurgle....
  • Francl27
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »

Heck, I still need to try the hot cocoa Chips Ahoy. I hope I'm not too late...

I bought a package and ate them all in the same day. I can't do that again. (won't stop me from buying the Oreo's version when they come out though)

How do they compare to the regular Chips Ahoy? All the ones I've tried ended up in the trash because nobody likes them here.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

I reviewed a few of these on here. I find they are either absolutely disgusting or really good. I like the creamers and the honey dijon and honey balsamic dressing both a lot. (I combine them with real dressing so I get to use more dressing).
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

These are SOOO good. I recently tried some lenny and larry's and loved them.

My favorites were
    1. Double chocolate
    2. Chocolate peanut butter
    3. Snickerdoodle + Pumpkin (it's a tie haha)
    4. White chocolate
    5. regular chocolate chip
    6. birthday cake

I still want to try the chocolate coconut, peanut butter, lemon, and oatmeal raisin. I'm not a big fan of chocolate and coconut together though.
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

I reviewed a few of these on here. I find they are either absolutely disgusting or really good. I like the creamers and the honey dijon and honey balsamic dressing both a lot. (I combine them with real dressing so I get to use more dressing).

Oh, thats great info. I am always trying to find a dressing that actually taste good.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options

These are SOOO good. I recently tried some lenny and larry's and loved them.

My favorites were
    1. Double chocolate
    2. Chocolate peanut butter
    3. Snickerdoodle + Pumpkin (it's a tie haha)
    4. White chocolate
    5. regular chocolate chip
    6. birthday cake

I still want to try the chocolate coconut, peanut butter, lemon, and oatmeal raisin. I'm not a big fan of chocolate and coconut together though.

I was a little disappointed in the peanut butter. It didn't taste peanut buttery enough for me.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Options
    IT WORKS! (yeah, the body wrap people) have a hair/ nail growth supplement. i dont know how 'new' it is but.....

yeah im a sucker and ordered some.

LOLOLOL