New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Don't know how new these are but they were on sale.

Not bad. Can't really taste the caramel sadly.

k2-_e3c4a408-7a9b-48fc-b4da-9c186a5b7c54.v1.jpg

The almond/dark chocolate one is really good. I throw one in my bag for work all the time.

I'll have to try it!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    6tzper6e6llc.jpeg
    My yummy new treats from Target! The Salted caramel bread is to die for! Excited to try the new chobani flips!!! The strawberry flavored m&m's are good!

OMG that bread looks incredible. I will have to try to find. I want to try lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Want to try these so badly! 24220343896_76c231c645_o.jpg
  • Francl27
    Options
    Want to try these so badly! 24220343896_76c231c645_o.jpg

Yeah I admit I'm intrigued. I'd totally try to make oatmeal in those.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    These are my new loves:
    products_yogurts.jpg
    So good. 170 cals with 21g protein. They're double the size of regular greek yogurt cups. Nice and creamy. Sweetened with Stevia. I've had the strawberry, banana and the apple cinnamon. Blueberry acai is on the menu for tomorrow.

Then Dannon Light & Fit came out with these:
    24065147036_88cdbc47d7.jpg
    I've tried the cherry cheesecake, strawberry shortcake, french vanilla and salted caramel. The french vanilla and salted caramel have been my favorites by far.

Yoplait Greek 100 Whips, I found a new lemon merengue, peaches n cream and a salted caramel. Haven't tried the lemon merengue or peach but the salted caramel was good and creamy.

And last but not least new Yoplait Plenti with Oatmeal:
    23532538284_d006a352fa_o.jpg
    I haven't tried them yet but I've picked up the blueberry and the apple cinnamon.

Yay for new yogurts!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    These are my new loves:
    products_yogurts.jpg
    So good. 170 cals with 21g protein. They're double the size of regular greek yogurt cups. Nice and creamy. Sweetened with Stevia. I've had the strawberry, banana and the apple cinnamon. Blueberry acai is on the menu for tomorrow.

I've tried the cherry cheesecake, strawberry shortcake, french vanilla and salted caramel. The french vanilla and salted caramel have been my favorites by far.

Yoplait Greek 100 Whips, I found a new lemon merengue, peaches n cream and a salted caramel. Haven't tried the lemon merengue or peach but the salted caramel was good and creamy.

I haven't tried them yet but I've picked up the blueberry and the apple cinnamon.

Yay for new yogurts!

I've seen the Powerful yogurt but I'm waiting for a sale to buy them!

I didn't like any of the salted caramel mousse yogurts though, but I've seen that other people like them too... for me they just taste like sugar, not caramel.

I got to try one of those Plenti oatmeal for sure.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I have been keeping my eye out for those Dannon Light & Fit Greek Mousse yogurts since Francl27 submitted a photo to The Impulsive Buy. Still can't find them </3. I love salted caramel, and the sweeter the better so I really hope I'm one of those who likes them!
    Speaking of salted caramel, I tried Haagan-Dazs sea salt caramel gelato for the first time yesterday and was completely blown away. Not a new product, but it was my first experience with their gelato and holy cow. Usually the stuff is around $5 at Safeway for a 14 fl oz container (not even a pint), so I think it's overpriced but I was lucky and got it on sale for $2.50.... I think if the mood hits I may just have to pay full price though in the future... it was that good. Anyone know what their other gelato flavors are like?
  • Ninkyou
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I have been keeping my eye out for those Dannon Light & Fit Greek Mousse yogurts since Francl27 submitted a photo to The Impulsive Buy. Still can't find them </3. I love salted caramel, and the sweeter the better so I really hope I'm one of those who likes them!
    Speaking of salted caramel, I tried Haagan-Dazs sea salt caramel gelato for the first time yesterday and was completely blown away. Not a new product, but it was my first experience with their gelato and holy cow. Usually the stuff is around $5 at Safeway for a 14 fl oz container (not even a pint), so I think it's overpriced but I was lucky and got it on sale for $2.50.... I think if the mood hits I may just have to pay full price though in the future... it was that good. Anyone know what their other gelato flavors are like?

Caramelized Banana Chip and Tiramisu are both very good. The Banana Chip is my favorite.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    fWNQlLG8.jpg

Has anyone ever tried this? This was truly and impulsive buy from Target. I'll probably whip some up on Monday or Tuesday.
  • Francl27
    edited January 2016
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    fWNQlLG8.jpg

Has anyone ever tried this? This was truly and impulsive buy from Target. I'll probably whip some up on Monday or Tuesday.

I almost bought them but I have so many of the Kodiak powder still (which I really like!). Let us know please!

Apparently Triple Zero comes in caramel now too. Definitely will have to try that one (clearly I'm masochistic).
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Caramelized Banana Chip and Tiramisu are both very good. The Banana Chip is my favorite.
    We must have the same taste buds! I love both of these flavors but the banana chip is for sure my favorite.
  • Ninkyou
    Options

Apparently Triple Zero comes in caramel now too. Definitely will have to try that one (clearly I'm masochistic).

There's a new chocolate one too. I had it today. It was pretty good.
  • Francl27
    Options

I've tried that one, it's pretty good! I still have one in the fridge.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    fWNQlLG8.jpg

I bought some too since it was on sale but I've never made a pancake in my life (not even the just add water kind) so not sure how that's gonna go.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    5jraiot25jrj.jpg

I picked up three of these - one blueberry, one mango, and one strawberry - at Kroger today, and tried this one. The mix-ins are pretty good, but the yogurt itself was pretty boring. Strawberry yogurt has never been my favourite, though, so take that with a grain of salt. For 100 calories I think it's pretty impressive, but that's not to say that it's amazing. If I want a dessert yogurt, I'd rather save 210 calories for the Muller Raspberry Brownie supreme, for example. I'd say it's worth trying if you like Chobani flips and enjoy strawberry yogurt, but for me it's not worth buying again, at least not this flavour. We'll see how the others are!

I have logged to try the Strawberry Truffle flavor tomorrow. So far I love the Mango Crisp the best, but agree with whoever said that the Mango pieces are pretty hard.

I still have the Chipotle Pineapple & Peanut Butter & Jelly regular flips too try.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    memlady wrote: »
    I just found a brand called Walden Farms that has all kinds of dressings and etc. I am going to head to Walmart to pick up a few dressing. Can't wait to see how it taste!

Do NOT try the "peanut spread" ugh. Disgusting! I wasted SO much money on their products. The pancake syrup isn't too bad though.

How is their caramel spread?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    6tzper6e6llc.jpeg
    My yummy new treats from Target! The Salted caramel bread is to die for! Excited to try the new chobani flips!!! The strawberry flavored m&m's are good!

Where'd you get the bread?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited January 2016
    Options
    These are my new loves:
    products_yogurts.jpg

Yay for new yogurts!

If you like Coconut & Quinoa that Powerful Protein flavor is good albeit a few more calories.

The Light & Fit Mousse look really good & I'll look for them once my stockpile of yogurts goes down.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I've tried that one, it's pretty good! I still have one in the fridge.

Definitely like that one more than the Caramel flavor.