New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    This. I. Must. Have. This.
    d90p8g3bfpe6.jpg

Also building off the Lenny & Larry's conversation, I love their cookies, but how come no one here talks about their Muscle Brownies? Those bad boys are what I originally fell in love with o.o

I really didn't like the brownies. They don't seem like a brownie at all to me. Just a normal chewy chocolate protein bar in a brownie shape. LOL
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    triddering wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    triddering wrote: »

I like the bars as a quick convenient snack, but not every day, but I really despised the flavor of the chips!

Awwwww really? I love the cheddar and and sour cream flavor. I think they taste closest to the real chip counterpart.

I haven't tried the cheddar and sour cream. I have a hard time finding that flavor here, though I have seen it online. I tried bbq and regular. They tasted too acidic/bitter to me. I will take your advice and try one of the cheddar and sour cream if I find them :smile:

I like the cheddar and sour cream and the sour cream and onion ones the best.
    The only Quest chips I outright hated were the vinegar chips

I only tried the flavors I would buy in a normal chip....the cheddar and sour cream, sour cream and onion and the bbq. The sour cream and onion were my second favorite but something was a little off on them. Not sure what. I would have liked the bbq better if the flavor hadn't been so bold. I need more subtle in my bbq chips. :)
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Boarshead makes jerky now. Just saw these for the first time in my supermaket. London Broil tastes great and the Buffalo Spicy Turkey is spicy.

lfe2cfh19f9i.jpg
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    520BD776-DCAA-3E78-40BD-AA5F27764B12-8046.jpeg
    I picked this up because it was 19 cents. It has kind of a weird aftertaste. I'm not sure if that's supposed to be the muffin flavor or what.
    2714-3.jpgI ate the first bag in one sitting before my birthday. Italian cheese is ridiculously tasty. I wish Kroger had more variety.

I'll be on the lookout for the jerky. Ive been craving that stuff like crazy.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    vxrgtkayhpua.jpg

just had this today - pretty good!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    This. I. Must. Have. This.
    d90p8g3bfpe6.jpg

Also building off the Lenny & Larry's conversation, I love their cookies, but how come no one here talks about their Muscle Brownies? Those bad boys are what I originally fell in love with o.o

HGYCTA... body building.com has your beloved brownies for buy one case get one free right now. I just looked them up because you were saying they are so good!

WOAH. I am super tempted to take advantage of that right now, but I already bought a ton from The Vitamin Shoppe during their black friday sale week thing they had going on!
  • glassyo
    Options
    Boarshead makes jerky now. Just saw these for the first time in my supermaket. London Broil tastes great and the Buffalo Spicy Turkey is spicy.

lfe2cfh19f9i.jpg

I eat Trader Joe's turkey jerky but this looks so good! The sodium content is more than I like but...yum!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    @glassyo I like the Trader Joes Jerky too. Prefer it, but the London Broil is really good.

Just had this gelato last week. Found it above the Talenti section in the supermarket. I posted on the ice cream thread. If the world was ending and I needed to get the last meal in...this would be included. lol Gelato Pertrini Crema Siciliana Very little ingredients. Milk, Ricotta Cheese, Mascarpone cheese, eggs, raisins, cherries and chocolate pieces. Ridiculously good!

60b5ppedb20d.jpg
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Have either of you guys tried TJs salmon jerky? My sister has some from Central Market and it smells heavenly. I really want some.
  • glassyo
    Options
    Have either of you guys tried TJs salmon jerky? My sister has some from Central Market and it smells heavenly. I really want some.

I'm not a huge salmon eater so no but the sodium on that was horrendous, if I recall. (I err on the side of watching my sodium since I still really don't know if my blood pressure is low because I watch it or I don't have to watch it because my blood pressure is low.)
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I'm not a huge salmon eater so no but the sodium on that was horrendous, if I recall. (I err on the side of watching my sodium since I still really don't know if my blood pressure is low because I watch it or I don't have to watch it because my blood pressure is low.)
    I just checked Central Market Jerky and it has 800mgs, lol.

• AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

I bought the salmon jerky this week for the first time. It's good but salty. I'll get it again occasionally.

I also just bought their spicy smoked salmon that's in the freezer fish section. I'm obsessed with fish done this way because of whole foods. It's really really good. They have one that isn't spicy too.

• CooCooPuff
    Options

I bought the salmon jerky this week for the first time. It's good but salty. I'll get it again occasionally.

I also just bought their spicy smoked salmon that's in the freezer fish section. I'm obsessed with fish done this way because of whole foods. It's really really good. They have one that isn't spicy too.
    Yeah, the CM jerky had a little too much salt for my liking.

*sigh* I just really want to go to Trader Joes.

• wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    6tzper6e6llc.jpeg
    My yummy new treats from Target! The Salted caramel bread is to die for! Excited to try the new chobani flips!!! The strawberry flavored m&m's are good!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    6tzper6e6llc.jpeg
    My yummy new treats from Target! The Salted caramel bread is to die for! Excited to try the new chobani flips!!! The strawberry flavored m&m's are good!

Oh man that bread! Don't think I could moderate myself with it though...
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    @glassyo I like the Trader Joes Jerky too. Prefer it, but the London Broil is really good.

Just had this gelato last week. Found it above the Talenti section in the supermarket. I posted on the ice cream thread. If the world was ending and I needed to get the last meal in...this would be included. lol Gelato Pertrini Crema Siciliana Very little ingredients. Milk, Ricotta Cheese, Mascarpone cheese, eggs, raisins, cherries and chocolate pieces. Ridiculously good!

60b5ppedb20d.jpg

Oh my. I need to find this.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Don't know how new these are but they were on sale.

Not bad. Can't really taste the caramel sadly.

k2-_e3c4a408-7a9b-48fc-b4da-9c186a5b7c54.v1.jpg
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    6tzper6e6llc.jpeg
    Man, those m and m look good

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Don't know how new these are but they were on sale.

Not bad. Can't really taste the caramel sadly.

k2-_e3c4a408-7a9b-48fc-b4da-9c186a5b7c54.v1.jpg

The almond/dark chocolate one is really good. I throw one in my bag for work all the time.