New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    81U3t0d8EaL._SX522_.jpg

These kinda taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, just less sweet.

I have looked all over online and can't find any nutritional info. Could you please tell me the sodium amount? Thank you..
  • alias1001
    alias1001 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    81U3t0d8EaL._SX522_.jpg

I have looked all over online and can't find any nutritional info. Could you please tell me the sodium amount? Thank you..

@Hope228

Per 10 pieces
    Calories 150
    Total fat 9g, 14%
    Saturated fat 0.5, 3%
    Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 85mg, 4%
    Total Carbs 12g, 4%
    Fiber 3g, 12%
    Sugars 5G
    Protein 6g, 12
  • ASH_DVM
    ASH_DVM Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    ASH_DVM wrote: »
    fishshark wrote: »
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg
    on an ice cream kick lately so today i got all three of these new flavors. There are some other new ones but I thought 3 was way more then enough haha. We have a lot of family in town so luckily they wont be sitting there tempting me all the time.

The pecan pie is ok. It's ice cream, so enjoyable, but it kind of disappoints, especially when I make a bomb bourbon pecan pie myself. Probably won't get again.
    I'm not super interested in trying that flavor. Especially after Ben and Jerry's bourbon pecan pie. It's high in calories but very much worth it.

I'll have to try to find that Ben and Jerry's flavor when it goes on sale again. And I should probably make another pecan pie again soon. Or a cheesecake. Or both...together?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg
    on an ice cream kick lately so today i got all three of these new flavors. There are some other new ones but I thought 3 was way more then enough haha. We have a lot of family in town so luckily they wont be sitting there tempting me all the time.

The pecan pie is ok. It's ice cream, so enjoyable, but it kind of disappoints, especially when I make a bomb bourbon pecan pie myself. Probably won't get again.
    I'm not super interested in trying that flavor. Especially after Ben and Jerry's bourbon pecan pie. It's high in calories but very much worth it.

I'll have to try to find that Ben and Jerry's flavor when it goes on sale again. And I should probably make another pecan pie again soon. Or a cheesecake. Or both...together?

Pecan pie cheesecake!
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I don't think I've ever seen this brand.

I saw these at Wegmans though...

ehrmann_grand_dessert_double_choc.jpg

in 4 different flavors... but 240 calories for a small cup of pudding is just ugh. I'm quite sure that the ones I used to eat in France were not that many calories...

Pretty much everything in Europe though is calculated per 100g. Sometimes you'll get something that has a serving size calculation on it per container, but most things are per 100g. It sucks sometimes because lazy and math.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    The new Garmin Vivoactive HR
  • Francl27
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »

I don't think I've ever seen this brand.

I saw these at Wegmans though...

ehrmann_grand_dessert_double_choc.jpg

in 4 different flavors... but 240 calories for a small cup of pudding is just ugh. I'm quite sure that the ones I used to eat in France were not that many calories...

Pretty much everything in Europe though is calculated per 100g. Sometimes you'll get something that has a serving size calculation on it per container, but most things are per 100g. It sucks sometimes because lazy and math.

Yeah but containers in France were half as big too, lol. A yogurt or pudding cup was 100-120g... not 150-200g.

As they say... everything's bigger in America.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    IDK, my husband and I used to destroy these when we lived in Germany:

2070000038165_1.jpg

Part of the reason I was a landwhale. :tongue:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Today I finally found the Haagen Dazs Toasted Sesame Brittle ice cream at Wal-Mart. Not sure when I'll dig into the carton.

Looked at the newer Great Value Novelties frozen desserts, but for 250 calories I would rather eat a serving or two of ice cream.
  • Francl27
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Today I finally found the Haagen Dazs Toasted Sesame Brittle ice cream at Wal-Mart. Not sure when I'll dig into the carton.

Looked at the newer Great Value Novelties frozen desserts, but for 250 calories I would rather eat a serving or two of ice cream.

I used to love novelties but I've been disappointed every single time I've tried one in the last 3 years. I'm starting to wonder if I'm just too picky or if quality has gone downhill or something... but it never seems worth the calories to me anymore (well, except those Yasso fudge bars that still hit the spot every time). And yeah I wouldn't even bother trying store brands (Wegmans maybe).
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg

Unless B&Js changed this, the flavor is a Texas exclusive.
  • ASH_DVM
    Options
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg

Boo. I'll have to try some the next time I'm in Texas. I kind of shudder to think about them making an Indiana pie flavor. Sugar Cream Pie. I don't understand how the natives here eat it. They must have been brought up on it. But of a transplant like me from Wisconsin, it's just a pie shell with sugared cream and a mild custard texture. Nothing exciting.
  • Francl27
    Options
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg

Boo. I'll have to try some the next time I'm in Texas. I kind of shudder to think about them making an Indiana pie flavor. Sugar Cream Pie. I don't understand how the natives here eat it. They must have been brought up on it. But of a transplant like me from Wisconsin, it's just a pie shell with sugared cream and a mild custard texture. Nothing exciting.

... that sounds very tasty to me, lol!
  • ASH_DVM
    Options
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg

... that sounds very tasty to me, lol!

It's OK. But definitely not as good as other cream pies like Banana or Key Lime.
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    81U3t0d8EaL._SX522_.jpg

@Hope228

Per 10 pieces
    Calories 150
    Total fat 9g, 14%
    Saturated fat 0.5, 3%
    Cholesterol 0mg
    Sodium 85mg, 4%
    Total Carbs 12g, 4%
    Fiber 3g, 12%
    Sugars 5G
    Protein 6g, 12

Thank you so much. :)
  • piheart
    piheart Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    olpcw1g1aked.jpg

Just found these today. Only at Target apparently!
  • gigieatss
    gigieatss Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    I like to COZY UP with Wink Frozen Desserts on the regular... Have any of you ever had it before?

worst purchase i ever made.. nothing like ice cream at all - flavor, texture, etc.

Ha ha Ha! It's so funny because some people have that opinion and then some people friggin' love it. It's 10x better when you microwave it for about 15 seconds.
  • Francl27
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    I like to COZY UP with Wink Frozen Desserts on the regular... Have any of you ever had it before?

worst purchase i ever made.. nothing like ice cream at all - flavor, texture, etc.

Ha ha Ha! It's so funny because some people have that opinion and then some people friggin' love it. It's 10x better when you microwave it for about 15 seconds.

Got to take it with a grain of salt though... After dieting and restricting themselves for a while, it seems that some people opinions of what's tasty is a little bit out of whack.
  • sbl1881
    sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    on5w9t0rrtu5.jpg

These Ozery muesli rounds are AMAZING! I get them at Whole Foods. If you're looking for something a little more than you're typical white/wheat toast, this is great.
  • unawind
    unawind Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    I get a monthly healthy foods subscription box and yesterday's box contained a few items from a small company called Wonky Kitchen:

http://wonkykitchen.com/

They sent me the kale and coconut chips and the Queso Broccoli Wafers. Both were surprisingly good, but man are they pricey if I wanted to buy them myself!

What subscription service do you use?