New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg
    on an ice cream kick lately so today i got all three of these new flavors. There are some other new ones but I thought 3 was way more then enough haha. We have a lot of family in town so luckily they wont be sitting there tempting me all the time.
    I want to try apple pie soooo bad

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg
    on an ice cream kick lately so today i got all three of these new flavors. There are some other new ones but I thought 3 was way more then enough haha. We have a lot of family in town so luckily they wont be sitting there tempting me all the time.

I need to check Target for those. I only saw two there and it's the flavors I didn't really care for. No other place seems to sell them :(
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg

I need to check Target for those. I only saw two there and it's the flavors I didn't really care for. No other place seems to sell them :(

I got mine at vons/safeway but my friend found the apple pie and California caramel almond crunch at target
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg
    I want to try apple pie soooo bad

Im making an apple crips tonight and will be trying it... its kinds the only one I REALLY wanted but the others sounded good too. The pecan pie kinda just tastes like praline. boring.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely have to check Walmart for the new Arctic Zero pints, thanks guys! My super walmart used to carry Arctic Zero but I noticed last year they seemed to stop, so I'm crossing my fingers they brought them back but I didn't even think to check!
  • Francl27
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I'll definitely have to check Walmart for the new Arctic Zero pints, thanks guys! My super walmart used to carry Arctic Zero but I noticed last year they seemed to stop, so I'm crossing my fingers they brought them back but I didn't even think to check!

I'm curious now too. I've avoided it in the past but if I find those new flavors I might give it a shot. I'll have to see what the sweetener is before eating the whole pint though...
  • smit7633
    smit7633 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I also just started trying the new stuff chobani and Yoplait have been coming out with. I really don't care for yoghurt so I have not tried them before. So far I had the banana honey oat chobani they flavor was good but I didn't like the oatmeal in it, too chewy, and the dannon light & fit strawberry protein smoothie. I didn't like the smoothie, because it had that fake sugar taste like sugar free things often have, but it wasn't sugar free... yuck!

I know they aren't new, but I have been eating a lot of wheat thins lately... the original flavor is only 140 calories for 16 thins, which works for me.

My grocery store has just started getting in peaches and plums again, I guess they are finally in season. Can't wait to eat some!
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    @smit7633 I tried the Dannon Greek Whips and while the flavor didn't seem as advertised (the salted caramel was neither salty nor caramel) they weren't bad, and weren't as strong on the greek yogurt tang.
  • sbl1881
    sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I just tried my first Flapjacked Mighty Muffin in maple pumpkin. Omg. So good! Up next is apple cinnamon tomorrow. Best "new" product I've bought in a long time.
  • Francl27
    Options
    sbl1881 wrote: »
    I just tried my first Flapjacked Mighty Muffin in maple pumpkin. Omg. So good! Up next is apple cinnamon tomorrow. Best "new" product I've bought in a long time.

I haven't found them yet :(
  • sbl1881
    sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    They sell them at the Vitamin Shoppe stores. You can get them on Amazon too, but I think that's only larger quantities. I may do my next order online, it was that tasty!
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    wyh1k3pukyjq.jpg

I tried this today. I have mixed feelings. The caramel swirl is plentiful and pretty good, though does taste like it's sweetened with sugar alcohols. The oatmeal cookie chunks are underwhelming - if I wasn't told that's what they are, I'd think they were particularly bland walnut chunks! The caramel base ice cream is okay but not amazing. I like Halo top more, but this is pretty good if you're after the caramel swirl and can't fit "real" ice cream into your calories.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

I wasn't too impressed with the maple pumpkin to be honest, but the peanut butter chip, apple cinnamon, and the s'mores flavors were outstanding! I got them from the vitamin shoppe, just waiting to find the chocolate peanut butter flavor!

I also tried the tiramisu ice cream Shoprite has now; it had plentiful and delicious chocolate fudge swirls and a really good tasting coffee/Marsala base, but overall I wasn't impressed enough to get again. Didn't really remind me of tiramisu, just a mocha. It could have really used some ladyfinger pieces or something to make it more interesting!

lrpw18g60la4.jpg
  • Francl27
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

I wasn't too impressed with the maple pumpkin to be honest, but the peanut butter chip, apple cinnamon, and the s'mores flavors were outstanding! I got them from the vitamin shoppe, just waiting to find the chocolate peanut butter flavor!

I also tried the tiramisu ice cream Shoprite has now; it had plentiful and delicious chocolate fudge swirls and a really good tasting coffee/Marsala base, but overall I wasn't impressed enough to get again. Didn't really remind me of tiramisu, just a mocha. It could have really used some ladyfinger pieces or something to make it more interesting!

lrpw18g60la4.jpg

That's disappointing!
  • smit7633
    smit7633 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Afura wrote: »
    @smit7633 I tried the Dannon Greek Whips and while the flavor didn't seem as advertised (the salted caramel was neither salty nor caramel) they weren't bad, and weren't as strong on the greek yogurt tang.

The only dannon product I've tried so far is the protein smoothie...

• Francl27
    Options
    I love Etorki!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    The Strawberry Shortcake Oreos are amazing!

This particular limited edition can only be found at Wal-Mart for the time being since it's an exclusive.
  • Francl27
    edited April 2016
    Options

I don't think I've ever seen this brand.

I saw these at Wegmans though...

ehrmann_grand_dessert_double_choc.jpg

in 4 different flavors... but 240 calories for a small cup of pudding is just ugh. I'm quite sure that the ones I used to eat in France were not that many calories...