New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    gglc2mychlnb.jpeg

Secrets out. 10 new flavors.

1. Cookies and cream
    2. Oatmeal cookie
    3. Red velvet
    4. Pistachio
    5. Chocolate chip cookie dough
    6. Chocolate almond crunch
    7. Peanut butter cup
    8. Smores
    9. Sea salt caramel
    10. Black cherry

HEAVEN!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    gglc2mychlnb.jpeg

1. Cookies and cream
    2. Oatmeal cookie
    3. Red velvet
    4. Pistachio
    7. Peanut butter cup
    8. Smores
    9. Sea salt caramel
    10. Black cherry

I could complain that I'm sad about no cotton candy flavor, but can I really complain? Of course not! They have red velvet, sea salt caramel, pistachio, peanut butter, and every other flavor you just mentioned oh my goodness I can't wait! When will they be in stores??? I used to think I hated cherry until last night I tried Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia and really enjoyed it so heck I'm pretty optimistic about each one!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    gglc2mychlnb.jpeg

1. Cookies and cream
    2. Oatmeal cookie
    3. Red velvet
    4. Pistachio
    7. Peanut butter cup
    8. Smores
    9. Sea salt caramel
    10. Black cherry

Hmm well I suppose it will be hard to find them anyway... I'll probably end up trying a couple even if I regret it later...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    Next time I go to Giant I will have to look for these.

29670731686_baca73f98a_z.jpg?resize=640%2C347&ssl=1

Also found at Stop & Shop.

Anyone find these dips yet? The only place I haven't looked yet is the dairy/yogurt section.

They are in the dairy/yogurt section! At least at my Giant. :)

D'oh smacks head! The one area I didn't check & that's where it is. Will have to go check it out today.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I am so sad that I can't eat Halo Top any more. That Sea Salt Caramel, Pistachio, and the Peanut Butter Cup would all be like crack to me.

I need to remind myself how miserable I would be afterwards if I gave in and ate it anyway!
  • Francl27
    Options
    I am so sad that I can't eat Halo Top any more. That Sea Salt Caramel, Pistachio, and the Peanut Butter Cup would all be like crack to me.

I need to remind myself how miserable I would be afterwards if I gave in and ate it anyway!

Lol yep. I'll probably still roll the dice and hope for the best (it's only happened half the time after all) and plan it on a day when I'm supposed to stay home anyway...

Sigh. I suppose I could try not to eat the whole pint at once too.

As I said though, I probably won't find them anyway. The only place that has birthday cake or mocha chocolate chip in stock is Wegmans and I don't go there much (Whole Foods is always out of stock).
  • hgycta
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Lol yep. I'll probably still roll the dice and hope for the best (it's only happened half the time after all) and plan it on a day when I'm supposed to stay home anyway...

Sigh. I suppose I could try not to eat the whole pint at once too.

As I said though, I probably won't find them anyway. The only place that has birthday cake or mocha chocolate chip in stock is Wegmans and I don't go there much (Whole Foods is always out of stock).

That's horrible these pints don't agree with you guys, I never have any problems polishing off a pint! Do you know if they have any online ordering? I know arctic zero does, granted the shipping costs are ridiculous but hey if I get desperate enough one time won't hurt too bad o.o
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    y3qkjayg01ym.png

Do you plan on buying these? I don't feel like buying an entire box but let us know what you think if you try it please!!!

Also excited for these:sbuinib7pako.jpg

if I can find one I am definitely going to try it!

If you're in the NE, I saw many, many packages at Wawa.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

Same here. I am envious every time I see posts about it. I wish I could have the pistachio omg. I am a huge fan of pistachio.
  • sbl1881
    sbl1881 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Just curious - why are some people miserable after eating Halo Top? Stomach issues? I tried it once, but I didn't like the "sweet n low" after taste. I was going to give it another try, but am hesitant now...
  • Francl27
    edited September 2016
    Options
    sbl1881 wrote: »
    Just curious - why are some people miserable after eating Halo Top? Stomach issues? I tried it once, but I didn't like the "sweet n low" after taste. I was going to give it another try, but am hesitant now...

I had one pint that had that artificial sweetener aftertaste but that's it... my second vanilla one. It was strange.

But yeah, it gives me diarrhea, pretty much.

ETA: yes you can order them online but they're a bit more expensive and I assume that shipping isn't cheap. Odd that they don't mention the new flavors though.
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    sbl1881 wrote: »

I just read their website. They use stevia and erythritol for their sweetener. Concentrated stevia can cause nausea and stomach upset in some people as it irritates the stomach lining. Erythritol also causes nausea, headaches, diarrhea, and upset stomach.

I have trouble with some artificial sweetener, but stevia hasn't caused me trouble yet. I will probably avoid Halo Top just because I don't need another bout of IBS.
  • Francl27
    Options
    FYI the official announcement for the new flavors is Oct 10th, they asked people to take the pictures off their websites.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    The pumpkin spice cookie butter from TJ is the bomb. I still have some from last year but need to get another one. SO GOOD on crepes.

oh good im so excited! i think i might order another one then haha

Where did you order it from?

i ordered everythig on amazon
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    gglc2mychlnb.jpeg

1. Cookies and cream
    2. Oatmeal cookie
    3. Red velvet
    4. Pistachio
    7. Peanut butter cup
    8. Smores
    9. Sea salt caramel
    10. Black cherry

Lets see, I'll take 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 9. :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    gglc2mychlnb.jpeg

1. Cookies and cream
    2. Oatmeal cookie
    3. Red velvet
    4. Pistachio
    7. Peanut butter cup
    8. Smores
    9. Sea salt caramel
    10. Black cherry

Ooooo yes. Let's play that game. :)

I'll take 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.
  • hgycta
    Options
    So I went to GNC because they mailed me $10 off a purchase of $20 or more and they also had the buy 3 get one free sale. AND they threw in a nitro tech bar for free. Needless to say, this haul only cost me just over $15! Excited especially for the pumpkin fit joy and birthday cake nitro tech bar, I already know I will love the cookies and advanced lean bar xD has anyone tried the ON opti-bar? I haven't seen that before is it new or was I just oblivious?

yklkudx0kt5c.jpg
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Although the erythritol will put me in a serious hurt locker, I'm going to have to try the oatmeal cookie. I love me some oatmeal cookies. 2nd and third choices would be the pistachio and chocolate almond crunch.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    gglc2mychlnb.jpeg

1. Cookies and cream
    2. Oatmeal cookie
    3. Red velvet
    4. Pistachio
    7. Peanut butter cup
    8. Smores
    9. Sea salt caramel
    10. Black cherry

Ooooo yes. Let's play that game. :)

I'll take 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.

I want to express my excitement too!
    5, 6, 7, 8 and 9.
    9 a million times 9.

• Kellyfitness128
    Kellyfitness128 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    All Noosa yogurt... my friend told me it was the best, I tried it, and it became my new favorite yogurt in the first bite. I especially like the coconut, chai, and pumpkin flavors.

Also, Trader Joe's pumpkin cream cheese!