New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    vaf8m093fw0v.jpg

Awful. I don't know if anyone's had other flavors, but this was garbage. No chocolate flavor, an almost rubber/plastic mouth feel. Gross.

i8ijhx2e7ryg.jpg

Yum! I will look for other flavors!

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Yum! I will look for other flavors!

I love the zone bars! The price point is much better than Quest or Pure Protein. I absolutely love the salted caramel brownie and the cookie dough. Zap the cookie dough in the microwave for 20 seconds and it's like eating a warm cookie right out of the oven. The mint chocolate and fudge graham are good, I'll eat them if they are on clearance.

• bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    y3qkjayg01ym.png
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    just ordered all of this...i cant stop haha

1atz8au4e7p1.png
    cs22w2zaap36.png
    89k8cb864hh8.png
    e9rufid8iq8o.png
    k023jp7mpo1d.png
    vasbfv2os557.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    y3qkjayg01ym.png

Do you plan on buying these? I don't feel like buying an entire box but let us know what you think if you try it please!!!

Also excited for these:sbuinib7pako.jpg

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    The pumpkin spice cookie butter from TJ is the bomb. I still have some from last year but need to get another one. SO GOOD on crepes.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    y3qkjayg01ym.png

Do you plan on buying these? I don't feel like buying an entire box but let us know what you think if you try it please!!!

if I can find one I am definitely going to try it!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    The pumpkin spice cookie butter from TJ is the bomb. I still have some from last year but need to get another one. SO GOOD on crepes.

oh good im so excited! i think i might order another one then haha
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    y3qkjayg01ym.png

We have the smaller bags buy the registers at Wal-Mart.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »

oh good im so excited! i think i might order another one then haha

Where did you order it from?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    gy6urto6jt6f.jpg
    All these Kodiak cake oatmeal posts got me craving their pancake mix so I mixed it according to how you normally make Lil Buff Bakery cakes (on their website; egg whites, almond milk and applesauce in the microwave) and then topped it with a recipe they have featured for frosting with only whipped cream cheese and Greek nonfat yogurt. It was so satisfying and so much cheaper than their mixes haha I keep going back and forth with that company, I love their mixes but they're so expensive and this works just as well!

I bought a few of their waffle mixes.

I have the Peanut Butter Crunch flavor to eat for Breakfast tomorrow & their original flavor. The chocolate flavor seems to always be out of stock when I go to Target. Any other flavors to look out for?

Eventually I'll have to make the waffle mix into a cake.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    gy6urto6jt6f.jpg
    All these Kodiak cake oatmeal posts got me craving their pancake mix so I mixed it according to how you normally make Lil Buff Bakery cakes (on their website; egg whites, almond milk and applesauce in the microwave) and then topped it with a recipe they have featured for frosting with only whipped cream cheese and Greek nonfat yogurt. It was so satisfying and so much cheaper than their mixes haha I keep going back and forth with that company, I love their mixes but they're so expensive and this works just as well!

I have the Peanut Butter Crunch flavor to eat for Breakfast tomorrow & their original flavor. The chocolate flavor seems to always be out of stock when I go to Target. Any other flavors to look out for?

I love the buttermilk and honey one, to be honest. And I use the regular power cakes as savory base for pancakes - it's really tasty!

Also would like to figure out how to make cakes/muffins out of them, but I believe they have recipes on their website that I got to try out.
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Next time I go to Giant I will have to look for these.

29670731686_baca73f98a_z.jpg?resize=640%2C347&ssl=1

Also found at Stop & Shop.

Anyone find these dips yet? The only place I haven't looked yet is the dairy/yogurt section.

They are in the dairy/yogurt section! At least at my Giant. :)
  • hgycta
    Options
    gy6urto6jt6f.jpg

I agree with @Francl27 , the regular buttermilk (haven't tried the honey) is really good! I like it more than the crunchy peanut butter, honestly the crunchy peanut butter by itself isn't that good in my opinion and I usually add sweetener since I find it a bit bland. The dark chocolate is my favorite and is definitely worth waiting for, don't give up looking!
    y3qkjayg01ym.png

We have the smaller bags buy the registers at Wal-Mart.

Let me know if you try any or know anyone who does! I'm intrigued by the idea (I love Reese's pieces) but I'm kind of worried it will end up just tasting like crunchy peanut butter.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'm curious, I wasn't fond of the flavor at all, but does anyone know if Quest pumpkin pie is coming back?

I guess it was a bust for them.
  • crystallee85
    crystallee85 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    just ordered all of this...i cant stop haha

1atz8au4e7p1.png
    cs22w2zaap36.png
    89k8cb864hh8.png
    e9rufid8iq8o.png
    k023jp7mpo1d.png
    vasbfv2os557.png

The special k and Oreos are to die for! You will not be disappointed!!

• hgycta
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I'm curious, I wasn't fond of the flavor at all, but does anyone know if Quest pumpkin pie is coming back?

I guess it was a bust for them.

Not sure, but I'm interested too! I personally didn't care for them too much and feel like they would've announced it by now. Quest labs will probably end up having some pumpkin latte version eventually but I don't know, I can't see it returning :p
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Okay, this is my second go around with the choco chip Oreos.

I really ended up enjoying them if I don't dunk them in milk.
  • beemac52014
    beemac52014 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Today, I found a brownie batter hummus by a company called Delighted by. It was delicious on a crispy toasted whole wheat English muffin and only 80 calories for 2 Tblsp. I'd never heard of "dessert" hummus before. It was a great treat!
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    HEB had a pumpkin pie hummus last year that was really good.

I don't know how I feel about brownie batter.