New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    I'm back in Canada for spring break and picked up some new things here.

tsfepu23frvz.png

Finally found these. Makes me wonder if they are only in Canada, since I've not seen them in the US yet. It was alright - kind of weak chocolate flavour.

9j5dx9mr0ogv.jpg

I like Yoplait Plenti oatmeal meets greek yogurt more. This muesli has far more yogurt and less oatmeal. They also had apple and strawberry flavours.

j6w3533pavbh.jpg

I haven't yet tried this.
  • sarabushby
    sarabushby Posts: 784 Member
    SIS the sports product company just launched Whey protein 'gels', like a sachet of energy gel but they have I think 20g of protein in each. I got sent two free samples but have yet to try them, will save them for after a race when I need protein in an ultra convenient form. Anyone tried them yet?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I'm back in Canada for spring break and picked up some new things here.

tsfepu23frvz.png

Finally found these. Makes me wonder if they are only in Canada, since I've not seen them in the US yet. It was alright - kind of weak chocolate flavour.

9j5dx9mr0ogv.jpg

I like Yoplait Plenti oatmeal meets greek yogurt more. This muesli has far more yogurt and less oatmeal. They also had apple and strawberry flavours.

j6w3533pavbh.jpg

I haven't yet tried this.

Canadians get some tasty stuff!
  • spat095
    spat095 Posts: 105 Member
    I'm in Michigan - so close and yet so far to that Maple candy bar, haha. Love maple flavor -

I did try the new slow churned Vermont Maple Syrup flavor, and that was great!
  • thehexenbiest
    thehexenbiest Posts: 114 Member
    Oh my! This thread reminded me that I've had an untouched can of B&J's pumpkin pie ice cream in the freezer for over a month! :o For you Americans, it isn't anything special but pumpkin-anything is so rare here.

Also, I'm not a vegan / vegetarian but I'm always in the market for some good alternatives to meat / dairy products and I've seen a bunch of new options last time I went shopping, like 'meat' salads, 'chicken' nuggets, mayonnaise... Gonna try them all bit by bit.
  • The thin oreos in mint are like thin mint girl scout cookies. I've also gotten Pure Protein bars in Dark Chocolate Coconut and slice them into about 16 slices, keep them in a baggie and when I want something yummy, I eat a piece, lol. Also, Snickers Crispier bars are SO good.

qpy0usgl2eb8.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited March 2016
    Bought the Blue Bunny Vanilla Cupcake & this flavor

cherrific-cheesecake.v2.jpg

Not sure when I'll try either of these.

I bought this to see what it tasted like (what can I say I'm a glutton for punishment)

az_brownie_blast1.png

Surprisingly this wasn't half bad & had a lot of mix-ins. Would I choose this over regular ice cream/gelato? No. Would I eat this on a day I want to eat the whole fridge? Yes.

I want to try the Snickerdoodle Dandy flavor next.

The chunky pints seem to at least be more edible than the creamy.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Mangosteen.jpg

Mangosteen look pretty interesting.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    71qc4a4t9src.jpg

i need the chocolate cookies & cream now

srptj2iaptkj.jpg

the best tofu

i26a2k2u1idu.jpg

the chocolate one is amazing

7ddu7zg4bfwg.jpg

this licorice is not new but the first time ive had it and is perfect

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member

I bought this to see what it tasted like (what can I say I'm a glutton for punishment)

az_brownie_blast1.png

Surprisingly this wasn't half bad & had a lot of mix-ins. Would I choose this over regular ice cream/gelato? No. Would I eat this on a day I want to eat the whole fridge? Yes.

I think I saw your review of this on the impulsive buy and I tried to comment but you were anonymous so I'm not sure if you got notified or not. Where did you find this??? I still have yet to see it in any stores near me D:
  • hgycta
    Honestly, I am very impressed with this yogurt! By far the tastiest vanilla yogurt I've had and if it wasn't 140 calories I'd eat it every day. Very clean and sweet tasting with a prominent vanilla bean flavoring. Usually I only like Greek yogurts but this is fantastic! First non dairy yogurt I've actually enjoyed (and more so than regular yogurt)!!!

2stu4aofwpm5.jpg
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    I tried that maple Mars bar I posted about and it was not that good. It tasted like a normal Mars bar but with some maple added, and that was kind of weird. I don't know what I expected.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Honestly, I am very impressed with this yogurt! By far the tastiest vanilla yogurt I've had and if it wasn't 140 calories I'd eat it every day. Very clean and sweet tasting with a prominent vanilla bean flavoring. Usually I only like Greek yogurts but this is fantastic! First non dairy yogurt I've actually enjoyed (and more so than regular yogurt)!!!

2stu4aofwpm5.jpg

I recently tried this too (free coupon) but in peach mango flavor and was VERY IMPRESSED too. It was actually so much better than the coconut and almond milk yogurts I've had. I used to think the soymilk yogurt was the worst, but it tasted just like dannon light and fit from what I remember.
  • celinend
    celinend Posts: 30 Member
    Beer ice cream! It has a good flavor, but the texture is meh. I wouldn't buy it again.

clover_hoppyhour.jpg
  • hgycta

2stu4aofwpm5.jpg

I recently tried this too (free coupon) but in peach mango flavor and was VERY IMPRESSED too. It was actually so much better than the coconut and almond milk yogurts I've had. I used to think the soymilk yogurt was the worst, but it tasted just like dannon light and fit from what I remember.

I consume Dannon's light & fit greek yogurts daily because I love their flavors and nutrition. However, I must say Silk tastes even better than Dannon light & fit by a landslide if you do a side by side comparison! I too remember hating soymilk yogurt; Silk really outdid So Delicious as far as yogurts go!! I'm tempted to try the peach mango now that you said that one was good too!

I also tried the Enlightened Cookie Dough ice cream pint. It had less cookie dough mix ins than Arctic Zero, but the ice cream base was a million times better and tasted like real vanilla ice cream. Definitely worth the 100 calories more per pint than Arctic Zero (this flavor Enlightened had 400 for a pint)!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

az_brownie_blast1.png

I think I saw your review of this on the impulsive buy and I tried to comment but you were anonymous so I'm not sure if you got notified or not. Where did you find this??? I still have yet to see it in any stores near me D:

I found this at a Super Wal-Mart.

The store only had this flavor & a few of the nasty creamy pints.

The Wal-Mart ice cream selection was looking pretty pitiful since it looks like they have more novelty items in the frozen section than ice cream.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    z82bpm53nczn.jpeg
    on an ice cream kick lately so today i got all three of these new flavors. There are some other new ones but I thought 3 was way more then enough haha. We have a lot of family in town so luckily they wont be sitting there tempting me all the time.
  • alittlelife14
    alittlelife14 Posts: 339 Member
    New Arctic Zero pints - cake batter, brownie blast & Snickerdoodle are actually good :-) Used to hate the stuff and think it was flavored just crap ice and gross but these are good. Halo Top I believe still prevails but no stores around me sell it, I found the chunky new arctic zero at Walmart