New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    PSA: Until Monday, Vitamin Shoppe is having a buy one get one 50% off EVERYTHING sale using the code BOGO2016 at checkout. Paid $34.99 for one tub of Quest protein powder and got the second only $17.50. Got ONE bars for $24.99 and then the second at $12.50. Just letting you all know so hopefully you return the favor if another store has another super amazing sale x'D

Thanks for the heads up!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    When I was at Wal-Mart on Friday I noticed they're having a contest to vote for the next Wal-Mart Exclusive flavor of Oreos. The choices are Cookies & Cream (sounds boring), Jelly Doughnut, & Caramel Apple.

http://see.walmart.com/voteoreo

I voted for Jelly Doughnut since that sounds interesting.
    Cookies and cream is actually pretty good. It was a Kroger exclusive flavor for a while.

I voted for jelly doughnut because it's the only new flavor.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    PSA: Until Monday, Vitamin Shoppe is having a buy one get one 50% off EVERYTHING sale using the code BOGO2016 at checkout. Paid $34.99 for one tub of Quest protein powder and got the second only $17.50. Got ONE bars for $24.99 and then the second at $12.50. Just letting you all know so hopefully you return the favor if another store has another super amazing sale x'D

Going to stock up on complete cookies!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    When I was at Wal-Mart on Friday I noticed they're having a contest to vote for the next Wal-Mart Exclusive flavor of Oreos. The choices are Cookies & Cream (sounds boring), Jelly Doughnut, & Caramel Apple.

Ew, caramel apple sounds gross. Oreos already taste like cookies and cream so that's pointless... jelly doughnut sounds interesting.
  • CooCooPuff
    edited May 2016
    Options
    red-velvet-cake-ice-cream.jpg

The cake swirl on this is everything. The Oreo S'mores Blizzard is still my favorite for 2016, but this is certainly up there.

Kind_strong_honeysmokedbbq_6026521706142.png
    I finally ate this sample bar and wouldn't recommend it. The BBQ flavor is too strong in some bites and too weak in others.

I also tried those dried baby bananas from Trader Joes. I love bananas, but they were a little sweeter than I would like.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    b7tsl8hd2k0a.jpg
    We just got these in at work yesterday. I'm going to get the turmeric one on payday. This will be great for when I'm traveling!

Edited to add: Also, these:
    7l8nvudlsnru.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    red-velvet-cake-ice-cream.jpg

The cake swirl on this is everything. The Oreo S'mores Blizzard is still my favorite for 2016, but this is certainly up there.

Kind_strong_honeysmokedbbq_6026521706142.png
    I finally ate this sample bar and wouldn't recommend it. The BBQ flavor is too strong in some bites and too weak in others.

I also tried those dried baby bananas from Trader Joes. I love bananas, but they were a little sweeter than I would like.

That ice cream is freaking amazing!

Have you tried Turkey Hill's Golden Butter Brickle? Another awesome flavor.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Yeah. I think I made a post about enjoying it last year. :*
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Cookies and cream is actually pretty good. It was a Kroger exclusive flavor for a while.

I thought Caramel Apple was an older flavor.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options

I remember it being a Target exclusive for fall last year.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited May 2016
    Options

I'm pumped that Vitaminshoppe finally has Combat Crunch Birthday Cake on their website. Combat is a tad cheaper through GNC with their card (my card expired), but with buy one get one half off I am definitely buying two boxes.

I bought two boxes of the OhYeah! Cookie Dough & one box of their Raspberry flavor to try & two boxes of the Birthday Cake Combat Crunch.

I was tempted to buy the Muscle Sandwich bars & a box of the Larry & Lenny's Birthday Cake cookies, but I still have two boxes left of the Snickerdoodle from Black Friday.

I've been pawning some of the cookies off to my sister & coworkers.
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    759313028125.jpg

Has anyone tried these? I haven't had any luck finding them.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    759313028125.jpg

I didn't even realize Fiber One came out with bread products.

• mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options

I remember it being a Target exclusive for fall last year.

I got them from Target last Halloween. I liked them! The caramel didn't add much, but I like the green apple flavour with the vanilla cookie.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    759313028125.jpg

I didn't even realize Fiber One came out with bread products.

I want to try these, I wonder how big they are. I hope they are the same size as tumaros.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    30kaj4l.jpg
    Haven't tried it yet, but I'm very excited to.

5y4znm.jpg
    These are really good. The english muffin was a little tough, but it tasted like a regular egg sandwich. Sure it was smaller, but it filled me with a salad and apple.
  • anglyn1
    anglyn1 Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    ASH_DVM wrote: »
    5tyhns78u687.jpeg

These kettle chips are quite good. Subtle lime notes and the chili is there but does not over power the chip at all. I like them a lot more than the jalapeño version of kettle cooked potato chips. Will definitely buy again, as Kroger has them on sale $2 for a bag quite often.

ly6swwqkdmsq.jpeg

Has anyone tried this cold brew yet? I have a coupon and want to know if it's worth it. I'd get the unsweet black version. It looks quite good as I love iced coffee.

I've tried the unsweetened cold brew. It's not bad, especially with a coupon. It has a weird almost "fake" coffee taste to it that I guess is caused by the vague natural flavorings on the ingredient label. Also it has 2 grams of carbs for some reason. I prefer the Starbucks unsweetened iced coffee but this one is a good second choice!
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    I haven't seen them. The eclairs look pretty interesting.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    No but those reeses cream puffs are calling my name... I am on the lookout.