New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    So I noticed this posted on brandeating (http://www.brandeating.com/2016/05/olive-garden-looks-to-entice-with-new-deep-dish-spaghetti-pies.html#more), Deep dish spaghetti pie! It looks divine! I don't see the calories posted yet on Olive Garden's website, but if anyone tries it PLEASE let me know if it's worth the 2,000+ calories I'm assuming it has xD

uqdi9dl9exqi.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    So I noticed this posted on brandeating (http://www.brandeating.com/2016/05/olive-garden-looks-to-entice-with-new-deep-dish-spaghetti-pies.html#more), Deep dish spaghetti pie! It looks divine! I don't see the calories posted yet on Olive Garden's website, but if anyone tries it PLEASE let me know if it's worth the 2,000+ calories I'm assuming it has xD

uqdi9dl9exqi.jpg

Oh man.

Don't see them on the menu though!
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    b12arr0 wrote: »
    759313028125.jpg

Has anyone tried these? I haven't had any luck finding them.

I want to try those! I bet the picture is actual size though. :)

I finally found these at Giant! They are really soft + a good size. I find the Ole Fiber ones to be thinner.
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Some finds from Giant. The only thing I bought was the Garden Lites Zucchini Chocolate Muffins so we see how those are.

fni9sno73inn.jpeg
    nt7wqmfi24vgnq.jpeg
    fvkpq9zfq0jy.jpeg
    g8mo6rhhsg15.jpeg
  • hgycta
    Options
    I've tried Cisse's hot cocoa mix before and loved it, but I just noticed these for the first time in BJ's! I'm not sure if they're new, but they're certainly new to that location! I picked it up and I'm in love, each package is portioned to be only 90-100 calories, but that's actually enough. It's very rich so it's the perfect amount. Very premium tasting, I highly recommend it for late night snacking!

pu7ggszbpasw.jpg
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I've tried Cisse's hot cocoa mix before and loved it, but I just noticed these for the first time in BJ's! I'm not sure if they're new, but they're certainly new to that location! I picked it up and I'm in love, each package is portioned to be only 90-100 calories, but that's actually enough. It's very rich so it's the perfect amount. Very premium tasting, I highly recommend it for late night snacking!

pu7ggszbpasw.jpg

Those look amazing :o
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    This made some amazing blueberry muffins last night.
    gc79kxgqghrt.jpg
  • hgycta
    Options
    Tried the chocolate chip cookie dough ONE bar just now, thoroughly disappointed. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't any better than any other cookie dough flavored protein bar I've had. It was kind of bland and didn't have too much going on. Probably my least favorite so far :/
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    anglyn1 wrote: »
    ASKyle wrote: »
    Finally got my hands on some Halo Top, lemon cake. OMG! A million times better than Arctic Zero. Actually creamy. Now I just need to find the birthday cake one.

The birthday cake is really good and actually has a really strong cake like flavor!

My local Ralphs/Kroger has Halo top on sale and sells the birthday cake flavor but, since I had my car and could get it home before melting, were any in stock? Of course not!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    71HWE6rV2vL._SY355_.jpg

This was a Kroger Free Friday Download. It was pretty nice! I picked this up for free and don't remember the price tag.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Bar-Extend-Nutrition-Cookies-and-Cream-Nutrition-Facts_1.jpg
    New to me -Got these, the peanut butter chocolate, and the rich chocolate ones after going on an endless quest to find a post-overnight hypoglycemia snack now that Level foods is out of business (I used their protein bars for preventing more overnight hypos if I end up experiencing a really bad one). Overall, I would rate them between Mission1 and Quest in terms of quality/taste (probably on-par with Atkins): good enough for me to keep around for medical use or when I want a quick snack/dessert (if they hold up to their 9-hour overnight BG control claim, they'll be perfect for those pain-in-the-butt nights where I'm fasting for lab work).
    creamy-coconut-package.jpg
    These are addictive (almost ice-cream like), though I would love it if they made these in a smaller size. It's sometimes difficult to fit these into my day if I already had to use a ton of my calories and carbs to treat lows (or if I must be a grownup and eat fruit instead). I've also become addicted to the no sugar added mini ones - they're only 6g of carbs each, which is perfect for more mild lows or low prevention if I notice that I am on the lower end and most likely dropping.
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Just had Artic Zero Brownie Batter. All I can say is yummy!!! I plan on getting the Snickerdoodle flavor on my next Walmart trip.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    abatonfan wrote: »
    Bar-Extend-Nutrition-Cookies-and-Cream-Nutrition-Facts_1.jpg
    New to me -Got these, the peanut butter chocolate, and the rich chocolate ones after going on an endless quest to find a post-overnight hypoglycemia snack now that Level foods is out of business (I used their protein bars for preventing more overnight hypos if I end up experiencing a really bad one). Overall, I would rate them between Mission1 and Quest in terms of quality/taste (probably on-par with Atkins): good enough for me to keep around for medical use or when I want a quick snack/dessert (if they hold up to their 9-hour overnight BG control claim, they'll be perfect for those pain-in-the-butt nights where I'm fasting for lab work).
    creamy-coconut-package.jpg
    These are addictive (almost ice-cream like), though I would love it if they made these in a smaller size. It's sometimes difficult to fit these into my day if I already had to use a ton of my calories and carbs to treat lows (or if I must be a grownup and eat fruit instead). I've also become addicted to the no sugar added mini ones - they're only 6g of carbs each, which is perfect for more mild lows or low prevention if I notice that I am on the lower end and most likely dropping.

Do these have dairy in them, or are they just coconut milk and sugar?
  • Noeediddntt
    Noeediddntt Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Dreyers half the fat ice cream is my go to snack when I need something with good macros. Lenny and Larry cookies, lean cusine pepperoni pizza (yum :D) I just make sure I get my micros and fiber in. I use a product called Athletic Greens its like getting in a protein shake but instead it contains like 12 servings of fruits and veggies plus delicious.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Some finds from Giant. The only thing I bought was the Garden Lites Zucchini Chocolate Muffins so we see how those are.

fni9sno73inn.jpeg
    nt7wqmfi24vgnq.jpeg
    fvkpq9zfq0jy.jpeg
    g8mo6rhhsg15.jpeg

Oooh they have the Sweet Earth products? I haven't been in the organic section for awhile.

@hgycta I found the OhYeah Raspberry bars equally delicious compared to the Quest version. The bar of course has a different texture & is a lot softer. The bar also has the added benefit of no seeds getting stuck in your teeth.

From a lot of the reviews on here I bought some of the Kodiak Cakes Minute Muffins & have enjoyed each one I have tried. I wish they were a bit cheaper priced though.

So far I have tried Apple Cinnamon, Buttermilk & Maple, & Cinnamon & Maple. Giant had it for $1.99 & Target was a tad bit cheaper.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    Just had Artic Zero Brownie Batter. All I can say is yummy!!! I plan on getting the Snickerdoodle flavor on my next Walmart trip.

Boo my Wal-Mart only has the Brownie Batter flavor.

Sam's Choice ice cream I heard is supposed to have a Cookie Butter flavor in their pint line, but I haven't found it yet.

I might pick up their Peach Cobbler flavor once I deplete a bit of my ice cream again.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    754ae471fa248e1ab98bc45b6cd505fd.image.300x300.jpg

I decided to order their muffins since their cookies were pretty good before. I warmed up the muffin for a bit in the microwave. It was DELICIOUS! Of course, does not taste like your standard cakey/sugar goodness that are bakery banana muffins, but it was good in it's own way. But I mean I expected that because only 40 calories. They are amazing for the calorie count. I would definitely buy again. The banana flavor wasn't very strong, but it was there. The texture was very light and fluffy. I had no complaints. These would be wonderful to have with breakfasts. I also bought the blueberry but haven't tried yet.
  • hgycta
    edited May 2016
    Options
    754ae471fa248e1ab98bc45b6cd505fd.image.300x300.jpg

I decided to order their muffins since their cookies were pretty good before. I warmed up the muffin for a bit in the microwave. It was DELICIOUS! Of course, does not taste like your standard cakey/sugar goodness that are bakery banana muffins, but it was good in it's own way. But I mean I expected that because only 40 calories. They are amazing for the calorie count. I would definitely buy again. The banana flavor wasn't very strong, but it was there. The texture was very light and fluffy. I had no complaints. These would be wonderful to have with breakfasts. I also bought the blueberry but haven't tried yet.

I too was impressed with their muffins, but where do you buy them from? They're actually cheaper off Linda's Diet DeLites (muffins are $2.16 each compared to $2.49), plus they have a rewards program so if you're buying from ThinSlim you should reconsider! Your next order you should totally try one of Chatila's Bakery muffins, they're a little more caloric (90 per muffin) but they're huge and in my opinion are much more "muffin like," so to speak! They're also a lot cheaper, $1.47 per muffin.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    Sooooooo I left work early again today and stopped off at the market to see if they had the Halo Top Birthday Cake flavor in stock. Since I had my car, I went a little overboard and bought a couple pints of the Halo Top along with Arctic Zero in Buttery Pecan, Snickerdoodle and Cookie Dough Chip (since people were saying the new chunky ones weren't bad). I only taste tested the Halo Top Birthday Cake and...um....HOLY HELL THAT WAS GOOD! By the time I got home it was slightly softened and....it's dangerous. Very very dangerous.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    2gwcktx.jpg

My family has a house in Maine and I was there for Memorial Day Weekend and I went to Stonewall Kitchen. Bought this and it's amazing on anything. You can buy their stuff online.