New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Snyders.jpg
    These were just okay, nothing amazing. Did not really taste like smores to me. Tasted like pretzels with a dusting of chocolate. The combination did not go that well together. Would not go out of my way to buy. I like the sweet and salty ones way better.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Snyders.jpg
    These were just okay, nothing amazing. Did not really taste like smores to me. Tasted like pretzels with a dusting of chocolate. The combination did not go that well together. Would not go out of my way to buy. I like the sweet and salty ones way better.

What a shame, they look like they would have been absolutely indulgent!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Snyders.jpg

Snyders.jpg

I know, I had high hopes. I think they needed some real chocolate and covered pieces instead of just powdered dusting.
  • KPelrah
    KPelrah Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Some finds from Giant. The only thing I bought was the Garden Lites Zucchini Chocolate Muffins so we see

Barney butter is so good! You can get single serving pouches on amazon. They are a great hiking snack. Coconut cocoa is great! So it the one with coffee or espresso powser in it.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Impulsive buy has spotted lemon and chocolate (two separate flavours) of Oreo thins on shelves.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,649 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Impulsive buy has spotted lemon and chocolate (two separate flavours) of Oreo thins on shelves.

YES!

Except it doesn't say where so...boo!
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

YES!

... it says Walmart.
  • glassyo
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »

YES!

... it says Walmart.

Ugh, I'm a tired, blind idiot. :)

They're definitely not on the walmart website tho!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I had a quick to Wal Mart yesterday and found nothing...

I wanted to see if they had fruity Oreos, nope. They didn't even have the soda Pop Tarts

• bellaa_x0
    Options

YES!

... it says Walmart.

:( this is why I am trying to not get excited for any of these new releases... if I happen to stumble across one I want to try I will pick it up otherwise I seem to be on never ending searches for them
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

YES!

... it says Walmart.

:( this is why I am trying to not get excited for any of these new releases... if I happen to stumble across one I want to try I will pick it up otherwise I seem to be on never ending searches for them

Yeah.. I still want those Clif bars but they're not on the Target website either so I really don't want to drive all the way there for nothing.

The worst offender is Trader Joe's though... I can NEVER find the new stuff, sometimes even months after they come out. So frustrating.
  • bellaa_x0
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

YES!

... it says Walmart.

Yeah.. I still want those Clif bars but they're not on the Target website either so I really don't want to drive all the way there for nothing.

The worst offender is Trader Joe's though... I can NEVER find the new stuff, sometimes even months after they come out. So frustrating.

I want those Cliff bars also :X the torture!!!
  • glassyo
    Options

YES!

... it says Walmart.

We get stuff a little later than other parts of the country (I'm in California....go figure) so I'm not expecting them to show up in stores yet but the websites should be fully stocked! :)

The oreo thins will eventually show up in Target and/or my local Krogers and Safeway.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options

YES!

... it says Walmart.

I want those Cliff bars also :X the torture!!!

First one of us to find those elusive clif bars will be the winner ;) lol. I have been keeping a look out too. Might go to target later this week for some other things so I am hoping I will find them, but not going all the way out of my way in case they don't have.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Snyders.jpg

Snyders.jpg

I know, I had high hopes. I think they needed some real chocolate and covered pieces instead of just powdered dusting.

Thanks for the review. Will definitely not pick these up.

My sister loved the Sweet & Salty Caramel pieces.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I had a quick to Wal Mart yesterday and found nothing...

I wanted to see if they had fruity Oreos, nope. They didn't even have the soda Pop Tarts

Man that Wal-Mart must suck.

My little Wal-Mart had the Root Beer & Orange Crush Pop-Tarts out earlier than the expected date. I looked at a super center Wal-Mart today to see if they had the new Yoplait Strawberry Sorbet Whips & the new Birdseye Protein Blends. The store didn't have the Whips, but I was excited when I found the Birdseye Hawaiian blends. So far the only Birdseye Blend I hated was the Asian Medley flavor.

Weis so far has been the only store around me that has had the Fruity Crisp Oreos. I loved the little crunchy Fruity Pebbles in the cream. Next they need to make a Pop Rocks kind of Oreo.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    It's not one I usually go to, but yeah. it did really suck.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    ywkrg89x0s0b.jpg

Saw a review about how good these are, they're new and I'm not sure which stores sell them (I picked up a bag from Target), they taste AWESOME! Like a less sticky, sweeter and more sour gusher with a slight starburst flavor. I can't stop eating them x.x
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I saw the new Oreo thins Lemon and Chocolate at my Safeway today. I live in WA for reference.
  • yagirlmella
    yagirlmella Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    Got to try those oreos too. Although I admit... I've never had anything 'red velvet' in my life... What does it taste like?

I've always felt that it was just chocolate dyed red. LOL

Actually it is a very mild chocolate that is dyed red. On the chocolate totem pole red velvet would be between white chocolate and milk chocolate.