New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Jesus, i dont know if houston is in a new crap drought, but my Target doesn't have any new Oreos

I couldnt even find tuna

Stay away from those tuna Oreos, consider yourself lucky in this case.
    1158808-thumb-300xauto-1002118.jpg:p

Trying to type on my phone when I'm miffed is probably a bad idea in any case.

LOL. Pass.

The next flavor is chocolate chip cookie dough!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    "crap drought" LOL

I was in my Target a couple days ago and we didn't have any of the new ones either but we did have some of the old new ones....Reeses peanut butter cup, smoreos, and....I think that's it. Red velvet, cinnamon bun, and cupcake filled (I should buy more of those).

I get to leave work early today so I'm probably gonna stop off at Ralphs to pick up the Oreo lemon thins just to know I have them. :)

The blueberry pie Oreos were not with the other Oreos at mine, but in the refrigerated section. Talk about weird.

Because...blueberry pie! :)

The impulsive buy had a review and said there was a slight tart taste so I'm not even going to waste my time. Have you tried them yet?

I didn't get them. I don't really care for fruity cookies (or blueberry pie anyway).

Me either. I'm still going to try the strawberry oreos if I can get them, I think. I at least like strawberry flavor more than blueberry. And the lemon thins are barely a fruit...and thins! :)

Wal-Mart as far as I know is the only store that carries the Strawberry flavor.

Wal-Mart I noticed today had the chocolate & lemon thins.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Jesus, i dont know if houston is in a new crap drought, but my Target doesn't have any new Oreos

I couldnt even find tuna

Stay away from those tuna Oreos, consider yourself lucky in this case.
    1158808-thumb-300xauto-1002118.jpg:p

Trying to type on my phone when I'm miffed is probably a bad idea in any case.

LOL. Pass.

The next flavor is chocolate chip cookie dough!

Isn't that an older flavor?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    IMG_9948.png
    Tried these as I heard really good reviews.
    The birthday cake wasn't really good. It did taste like birthday cake flavor, but was pretty bland and I HATED the texture of these bars. They were like really really gummy and dense and not in a good way. I love the texture of the old quest bars and B UP bars and they were very different. Just very "gummy" and not pleasant. Would not buy again. 3/10

34329945-origpic-368adc.jpg_0_0_100_100_300_300_75.jpg
    The flavor on this one was really good but again, the texture was weird. These bars are too hard and gummy for me. I even warmed part of this one up to make it a bit better, but still the texture was just too chewy and weird lol. Maybe they would of been better baked. 4/10
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    The texture of the birthday cake bar just looks so off. :s
    "crap drought" LOL

I was in my Target a couple days ago and we didn't have any of the new ones either but we did have some of the old new ones....Reeses peanut butter cup, smoreos, and....I think that's it. Red velvet, cinnamon bun, and cupcake filled (I should buy more of those).

I get to leave work early today so I'm probably gonna stop off at Ralphs to pick up the Oreo lemon thins just to know I have them. :)

The blueberry pie Oreos were not with the other Oreos at mine, but in the refrigerated section. Talk about weird.

The impulsive buy had a review and said there was a slight tart taste so I'm not even going to waste my time. Have you tried them yet?

I didn't get them. I don't really care for fruity cookies (or blueberry pie anyway).

Me either. I'm still going to try the strawberry oreos if I can get them, I think. I at least like strawberry flavor more than blueberry. And the lemon thins are barely a fruit...and thins! :)

I think strawberry shortcake is a Wal Mart exclusive

After eating a full set of just strawberry Oreos, I <3 them.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

I've tried them. I don't eat birthday cake flavor much, but these were really sweet. I like them, however it did have crunchy "sprinkles" that just bothered me for some reason. The sprinkles might not bother other people. I would buy again.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    i dont think these are new at all but they arnt bad... making pizza. I ordered flatout but they were out so got these.
    iyqjgtw88m16.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    "crap drought" LOL

Since I got off work early today, I actually went to Walmart and Target instead of just ordering online. Walmart didn't have any of the new oreos but Targer had the lemon snd chocolate thins. It'll be a while until I try them because I haven't even made a dent in my girl scout cookie supply and I just opened some golden oreo thins. :)

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    i dont think these are new at all but they arnt bad... making pizza. I ordered flatout but they were out so got these.
    iyqjgtw88m16.jpeg

These look really good, how big were they?
  • fishshark
    Options
    iyqjgtw88m16.jpeg

they are 7inch i think the flat outs are bigger but i like these better less ingredients then flat out which i dont reallllly care to much about. I will for sure buy them again. Got them at sprouts.
  • Francl27
    Options
    iyqjgtw88m16.jpeg

they are 7inch i think the flat outs are bigger but i like these better less ingredients then flat out which i dont reallllly care to much about. I will for sure buy them again. Got them at sprouts.

I'd totally buy those but I've never seen them.
  • fishshark
    Options
    iyqjgtw88m16.jpeg

I'd totally buy those but I've never seen them.

i found them by using their webiste... they have a really easy "where to find" map u can put in your zip code. I really like them!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    26909176714_44ea7cf02c_z.jpg?resize=640%2C405&ssl=1
    No new Oreos, but I picked these up!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    26909176714_44ea7cf02c_z.jpg?resize=640%2C405&ssl=1
    No new Oreos, but I picked these up!

Hah! I was looking for those too but my Walmart didn't have them.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Found these at Giant

130 calories for two cookies & it had a slight Birthday Cake taste with a somewhat buttery taste.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    nvga1lrxoxhh.jpeg
    Tried another protein bar (almost out of my beloved quests lol my stash is dwindling :p
    The cinnamon had a weird taste at first, but then it grew on me and I really enjoyed it. A bit too sweet, but overall very good. They have the texture of quest bars but with a crunch to them like rice krispies inside. Will update once I try other flavors. Overall would buy again 8/10
  • Francl27
    Options
    On sale and a coupon so I bought these

picture0815151341_4.jpg?w=561&h=423

Wow. Extremely impressed. Very tasty. Will have to try other flavors!