New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    5c9wl26f9atw.jpg
    mp1rc8xgbz9m.jpg

Literally the worst use of my money, $15 for 4 donuts plus $9 shipping so about $6 per donut. I ordered the purple ube with toasted coconut because I love the taste of taro products and these were healthy protein donuts so I was weak and I'm never doing it again but the donut was sososososo satisfying. It's from The Dough Bar if anyone wants to check them out, they shipped across the country so perhaps they're slightly more reasonably if you live closer o:
  • hgycta
    Options
    Just got a box full of the 10 new Halo Top flavors. You don't even know how excited I am rn.

How are people even getting access to it already!?! @joshperson195 , you knew about it first and had those pictures, are you secretly working for the company? Can I bribe you for a pint? I'll pay whatever the cost as long as I get to keep my house x'D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Just got a box full of the 10 new Halo Top flavors. You don't even know how excited I am rn.

How are people even getting access to it already!?! @joshperson195 , you knew about it first and had those pictures, are you secretly working for the company? Can I bribe you for a pint? I'll pay whatever the cost as long as I get to keep my house x'D

I think he is an ambassador or something ;)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    5c9wl26f9atw.jpg
    mp1rc8xgbz9m.jpg

Literally the worst use of my money, $15 for 4 donuts plus $9 shipping so about $6 per donut. I ordered the purple ube with toasted coconut because I love the taste of taro products and these were healthy protein donuts so I was weak and I'm never doing it again but the donut was sososososo satisfying. It's from The Dough Bar if anyone wants to check them out, they shipped across the country so perhaps they're slightly more reasonably if you live closer o:

HAHA wow only 150 cals per doughnut? I have never heard of them, how did you find out about them? I looked on their site and I want to try their krispy bars too. I wish they weren't so expensive.
  • amy_kee
    amy_kee Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    GNC always carries Quest bars, buy 3, get 1 free. It's like a normal, everyday thing.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING!

127527320.jpg
  • hgycta
    edited October 2016
    Options
    amy_kee wrote: »
    GNC always carries Quest bars, buy 3, get 1 free. It's like a normal, everyday thing.

Have you tried GNC's advanced total lean bars? I tried each flavor and honestly like them even more than quest, especially the apple pie! The peanut butter banana reminds me of a banana Laffy taffy so is probably my least favorite but is still good and my mother is obsessed with it haha :x
    5c9wl26f9atw.jpg
    mp1rc8xgbz9m.jpg

HAHA wow only 150 cals per doughnut? I have never heard of them, how did you find out about them? I looked on their site and I want to try their krispy bars too. I wish they weren't so expensive.

150 per donut plus 29 per tub of icing for my flavor, not bad at all especially with 11 grams of protein! Facebook pulled up one of their posts about a giveaway (which I didn't win of course haha) as an advertisement based upon my history (I actually discover a lot of brand through Facebook surprisingly) but I've been following them and finally splurged! I don't think they're selling the Krispy bars yet, I think those are on kickstarter for the time being, they get a lot of orders and apparently go through inventory really quickly. They only ship out orders on Monday so I was pretty impatient once I found this out after placing an order on Tuesday haha o: follow their Facebook, you may eventually win a case who knows!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    amy_kee wrote: »

Have you tried GNC's advanced total lean bars? I tried each flavor and honestly like them even more than quest, especially the apple pie! The peanut butter banana reminds me of a banana Laffy taffy so is probably my least favorite but is still good and my mother is obsessed with it haha :x
    5c9wl26f9atw.jpg
    mp1rc8xgbz9m.jpg

150 per donut plus 29 per tub of icing for my flavor, not bad at all especially with 11 grams of protein! Facebook pulled up one of their posts about a giveaway (which I didn't win of course haha) as an advertisement based upon my history (I actually discover a lot of brand through Facebook surprisingly) but I've been following them and finally splurged! I don't think they're selling the Krispy bars yet, I think those are on kickstarter for the time being, they get a lot of orders and apparently go through inventory really quickly. They only ship out orders on Monday so I was pretty impatient once I found this out after placing an order on Tuesday haha o: follow their Facebook, you may eventually win a case who knows!

I can't wait to check their website. Stupid work blocks any sites that have anything to do with shopping, or God forbid fun. :(
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    2hge79u.jpg
    These are delicious. They taste just like caramel apples. It was between these and the pumpkin spice twinkies, and as much as I adore pumpkin spice, I'm glad I decided to pick these.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »

127527320.jpg

Was excited to get my first Starbucks PSL of the season UNTIL . . . 650 calories for a Venti!!! No thanks, I'll eat those instead!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

127527320.jpg

Was excited to get my first Starbucks PSL of the season UNTIL . . . 650 calories for a Venti!!! No thanks, I'll eat those instead!

Yeah I've pretty much given up on the fancy coffee drinks :(
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    For those who make the protein cakes with the Kodiak mixes: I substituted pumpkin puree for the unsweetened applesauce this morning. Tasted just as good, 5 less calories, 5g less sugar (which is a big deal for me). I think I'll be using pumpkin from now on...
  • hgycta
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »

127527320.jpg

Yeah I've pretty much given up on the fancy coffee drinks :(

Honestly, McDonald's pumpkin spice latte > Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte by a long shot, although the calories aren't better at all. Just saying, if you splurge, splurge wisely. Also, if you MUST order it without whip that saves a ton of calories and it just melts anyways xD
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    For those who make the protein cakes with the Kodiak mixes: I substituted pumpkin puree for the unsweetened applesauce this morning. Tasted just as good, 5 less calories, 5g less sugar (which is a big deal for me). I think I'll be using pumpkin from now on...

You're a genius.

Also, I went to Safeway today for the first time in a while since the one close to my house had a roof collapse and hasn't been open in about a year, but I noticed these. Didn't get either (too cheap for Coolhaus and skeptical about the Guanawhateverthatfruitis). Has anyone tried either? I knew Coolhaus made ice cream sandwiches, never knew about the pints!

2t4mhsrrv7g2.jpg
    um5gpw6xxy77.jpg
  • kaygold
    kaygold Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »

Do you have a recipe for these protein cakes? sounds like something I def need to try!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    5c9wl26f9atw.jpg
    mp1rc8xgbz9m.jpg

Awwww. . . I was so excited. Found their site, and EVERYTHING is out of stock. :disappointed: Probably best for my pocket book, though!
  • hgycta
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    5c9wl26f9atw.jpg
    mp1rc8xgbz9m.jpg

Awwww. . . I was so excited. Found their site, and EVERYTHING is out of stock. :disappointed: Probably best for my pocket book, though!

10AM EST they release their new flavors and they usually sell out immediately from what I've heard, but they're coming up for me as in stock? Where are you seeing that they're sold out?
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    5c9wl26f9atw.jpg
    mp1rc8xgbz9m.jpg

10AM EST they release their new flavors and they usually sell out immediately from what I've heard, but they're coming up for me as in stock? Where are you seeing that they're sold out?

OMG, they're back. This may be bad. LOL