New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• whirlyruns
    whirlyruns Posts: 23 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    qneqt64uef1y.jpg
    sizgdoywpxza.jpg
    2wdm6ff7npoq.jpg

my little g ice cream arrived yesterday and i decided to try the fluffer cookie flavor tonight. oh my goodness! this is honestly the best ice cream i've had - SO delicious and you can truly appreciate that she makes everything, including her mix-ins, from scratch.

Which other flavors did you get?

I'd have to wait to get a bonus to ever try her flavors, but I don't mind supporting a local company who makes everything from scratch. I did buy from Jenis once but then all the stuff about listeria came out. I do have to say her Brown Almond Butter Brittle was one of the best ice cream flavors I have ever ate at least.

i also got easter egg hunt, peanut butter cup cheesecake, carrot cake, chocolate mint cookie and coconut caramel fudge cookie.

it was expensive, but i honestly id rather fit this into my macros over "diet" ice cream which isn't cheap either. plus i saved $25 since it was my first goldbely order - let me know if/when you order and i can find the code for you.

I tried the chocolate mint cookie tonight. I love mix-ins normally and didn't think it was possible to have too many, but this one really did. Each spoonful was mostly fudge and cookie, and I struggled to taste the ice cream. I hope the other ones are better.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    whirlyruns wrote: »
    qneqt64uef1y.jpg
    sizgdoywpxza.jpg
    2wdm6ff7npoq.jpg

my little g ice cream arrived yesterday and i decided to try the fluffer cookie flavor tonight. oh my goodness! this is honestly the best ice cream i've had - SO delicious and you can truly appreciate that she makes everything, including her mix-ins, from scratch.

Which other flavors did you get?

I'd have to wait to get a bonus to ever try her flavors, but I don't mind supporting a local company who makes everything from scratch. I did buy from Jenis once but then all the stuff about listeria came out. I do have to say her Brown Almond Butter Brittle was one of the best ice cream flavors I have ever ate at least.

i also got easter egg hunt, peanut butter cup cheesecake, carrot cake, chocolate mint cookie and coconut caramel fudge cookie.

it was expensive, but i honestly id rather fit this into my macros over "diet" ice cream which isn't cheap either. plus i saved $25 since it was my first goldbely order - let me know if/when you order and i can find the code for you.

I tried the chocolate mint cookie tonight. I love mix-ins normally and didn't think it was possible to have too many, but this one really did. Each spoonful was mostly fudge and cookie, and I struggled to taste the ice cream. I hope the other ones are better.

i had half a serving of easter egg hunt tonight and it was FULL of mix-ins but still loved it :)
  • abi111
    abi111 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    hhkdhfdh1znf.jpg

I love normal pepsi max, it smelled gingery but I could not taste any ginger, it just tasted a bit blah like a cheap cola. will stick to regular from now on.
  • Allgaun
    Allgaun Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    ...and I don't like most dessert cakes, I have never eaten the cake at a wedding. Carrot cake being the exception, or any cake with thick chocolate frosting...I think it's more about the frosting. I will grab coffee cake or pound cake if someone brings it in to work.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Not sure how many of you live near a Royal Farms but their chocolate bars are amazing. I noticed this (didn't remember seeing it before) and it's absolutely delicious! It's nothing like Hershey's milk chocolate, it's really good!
    hcaeerywbcub.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I forget who tried these spreads, but if anyone's reading this that has what did you think of them?

https://www.gbutter.com/product-page/birthday-cake

Are they worth the price?
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I forget who tried these spreads, but if anyone's reading this that has what did you think of them?

Ditto on wanting this
  • hgycta
    Options
    Dunkin' Donuts is coming out with a new coconut cream pie coffee flavor o: I really hope it's as good as their Almond joy flavor! They also have a new pretzel croissant breakfast sandwich and chocolate pretzel donut. If anyone tries one of these let me know how it is!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Dunkin' Donuts is coming out with a new coconut cream pie coffee flavor o: I really hope it's as good as their Almond joy flavor! They also have a new pretzel croissant breakfast sandwich and chocolate pretzel donut. If anyone tries one of these let me know how it is!!

pretzel croissant?! omg two of my favorite things together. :D Wasnt a fan of their coconut flavored coffee before, had a weird taste to it.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried those mocha chip Quest Bars yet? How are they?
  • hgycta
    Options

The labs version was 10/10 my favorite flavor hands down! However, I haven't tried them since their official release and saw somewhere that they aren't as sweet o.o every store I go to is sold out!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »

Ditto on wanting this

I've been wanting to try them forever so I bought three of the flavors this morning. Hopefully in Canada you also get the free shipping if you spend over a certain amount. I bought Brownie Batter, Sugar Cookie, & Birthday Cake. I'll let you know what I think when I get them. I'll probably use the batters & microwave them like it suggests to make a cake/brownie.

Now I really am going on a spending limit since I have ice cream, different kind of butter spreads, & cereals.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    th?id=OIP.2atA-s1f4xlW9xOpcbFlFAEsDE&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Ok I do like that one. No swirl = no strong artificial aftertaste. Tasty base and chunks are delicious. Now if Shop Rite could have a decent sale on this and Halo Top!
  • mcraw75
    mcraw75 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Don't know if this has been brought up, but I've just started eating Powerful Oatmeal. The banana tastes like laffy taffy to me. Very good.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    mcraw75 wrote: »
    Don't know if this has been brought up, but I've just started eating Powerful Oatmeal. The banana tastes like laffy taffy to me. Very good.

i haven't had the oatmeal, but i have had the yogurt which i liked.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Picked these up last week at Trader Joe's. Going French. So chewy. Love chewy sweet foods. I ate the whole package. Lol smh
    j4txb2d1zn8w.jpg

haha I love that stuff. I've avoided those because it would probably have the same result of me eating the whole package.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Picked these up last week at Trader Joe's. Going French. So chewy. Love chewy sweet foods. I ate the whole package. Lol smh
    j4txb2d1zn8w.jpg

I'd be interested in those except my TJ's has a French bakery literally two doors down where I can get them (and a lot of other really excellent pastries and sandwiches).

It's one of the reasons I avoid going to that TJ's now - too hard to leave without wandering over to get an eclair, pistachio croissant or baguette sandwich!
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    j4txb2d1zn8w.jpg

I'd be interested in those except my TJ's has a French bakery literally two doors down where I can get them (and a lot of other really excellent pastries and sandwiches).

It's one of the reasons I avoid going to that TJ's now - too hard to leave without wandering over to get an eclair, pistachio croissant or baguette sandwich!

I was introduced to these in a French restaurant that gave them out for free at the end of the dinner. I must have eaten a dozen of them.
    Bakeries are my kryptonite.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

I got one. By far my favorite flavor. If you like coffee ice cream, you'll like it.