New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    picked up these three today.... and so it begins.
    y3x81yccbs4n.png
    9umnz0fa50t0.png
    3i2idkxzmlop.png
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,431 Member
    Options
    today i bought some Welches apple cinnamon fruit spread( there's different flavors) It's delicious!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    3i2idkxzmlop.png

For some reason I wasn't a fan of their Peppermint Bark but I love the Egg Nog & Pumpkin Pie flavors. Hoping Giant gets the Pumpkin Pie back this year since last year it was M.I.A.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    3i2idkxzmlop.png
    For some reason I wasn't a fan of their Peppermint Bark but I love the Egg Nog & Pumpkin Pie flavors. Hoping Giant gets the Pumpkin Pie back this year since last year it was M.I.A.
    Ha! Kroger had pumpkin pie but no winter flavors

• CooCooPuff
    Options
    The Starbucks app just sent me a message about winter items. Super excited for the turkey panini, but has anyone tried the gingerbread latte? I'm a little wary when it comes to calories from a drink.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I just found Go Raw salt and vinegar coconut crisps. I loooove S/V but don't eat chips. These are low carb and delicious.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    The Starbucks app just sent me a message about winter items. Super excited for the turkey panini, but has anyone tried the gingerbread latte? I'm a little wary when it comes to calories from a drink.

I had it last year and it had an unpleasant bite to me. I like ginger a lot but there was something I wasn't wild about in it? It very well might have been just me though.
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Anyone ever try flavor god spices? I want to so badly, but so expensive. Not going to pay 30 bucks plus shipping for a few things of spice. But want to lol

if1uwz33ked2.png
    https://flavorgod.com/shop#specialty-

They also have taco flavor, pizza, ketchup, etc

I've never tried it and wasn't able to justify the price either, but I have a friend who swears by the Chocolate Donut flavor and puts it on literally everything (even her eggs, which I find very odd but I suppose I can't knock it until I try it)

I LOVE THESE. it honestly makes meal prepping so easy and you can taste the quality of the spices. Mrs. Dash needs to take a seat.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    got these today. lets just say i am working out only to eat haha.
    gjshfvdby8ys.png
    1hp4itl8vgqb.png
    g94h66rs8sk6.png
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    The pumpkin spice Subway cookies were a little too mild for me.

No apple pie, but double chocolate was good.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    gdylreow4g80.jpeg
    This came in with out weekly grocery shipment today. Made yummy muffins!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Welp, Dunkin' released their seasonal goodies for winter. I'm a little disappointed there's no gingerbread latte, but these two donuts are enough to fill me with happiness (and calories that I really don't need so if someone tries them please let me know if they're worth it):

rysgrgrjhqya.jpg

"Candy Cane Crunch Donut - A yeast donut filled with vanilla-flavored buttercreme, topped with white icing and crushed candy cane pieces."

k6xm9nqf5y43.jpg

"Boston Kreme Croissant Donut - A glazed croissant donut drizzled with chocolate icing and filled with Bavarian creme."

That donut does look amazing. I look forward to reviews as well.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    got these today. lets just say i am working out only to eat haha.
    gjshfvdby8ys.png

Man I'm going to have to make a list of all the foods I want to buy in Decemember.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    30741956125_353ff381ed_z.jpg?resize=448%2C640&ssl=1

Apple Cheddar Rosemary WTF?

I thought the same thing...yuck. I am not a fan of savory oats or even savory grits.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    30741956125_353ff381ed_z.jpg?resize=448%2C640&ssl=1

Apple Cheddar Rosemary WTF?

I thought the same thing...yuck. I am not a fan of savory oats or even savory grits.
    the idea of a choose your own flavor contest for oatmeal is just odd

• NewGemini130
    NewGemini130 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I just discovered I knew kind of apple. It's called Ambrosia. Its so freaking good. Just wanted to throw a healthy discovery in the mix LOL
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

I haven't had the gingerbread latte this year but I usually really enjoy it! If you like gingerbread it's definitely worth treating yourself to at least once. I usually order it without whipped cream since it saves a lot of calories without sacrificing any flavor (I figure it usually melts anyways and I can't taste it). The only time I really keep whipped cream on the drinks there are those rare instances when I order frappuccinos or when they have the special chocolate flavored whip. Regular whipped cream really isn't worth it, plus I feel like they give you more of the actual beverage anyways that ways ;)

I just went to Starbucks this morning to try their new nino cold brew with 2% milk. A grande was listed as only being 35 calories (not sure if I trust this but I did the math and that would be about 1/4 cup of milk so I guess it was close enough not to worry about), and it was phenomenal. Definitely the best cold brew I've had in a long time, and surprisingly very affordable for starbucks! A grande was under $4, I'm surprised it was less than their espresso beverages despite being in more limited batches AND iced!