New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• ClubSilencio
    ClubSilencio Posts: 2,983 Member
    Options
    Thumbs up for Papa John's Pan Pizza. It's not greasy at all.

papa-johns-pan-pizza.jpg
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    got these today. lets just say i am working out only to eat haha.
    gjshfvdby8ys.png

Man I'm going to have to make a list of all the foods I want to buy in Decemember.

i think i need to stop going to the store haha.

and its only november 5th i cant imagine whats coming our way.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    They were out of the cold brew at Starbucks. Didn't want to spend too many calories, an herbal tea it was.

Ms. Thinsters brownie batter is pretty good.
  • lissadecker
    lissadecker Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    The Starbucks app just sent me a message about winter items. Super excited for the turkey panini, but has anyone tried the gingerbread latte? I'm a little wary when it comes to calories from a drink.

I love the gingerbread latte. I get one...only one...every year. I do think that they put too much syrup in it though. I get a venti but with only 3 pumps of syrup. I think they normally do 5 or 6 and it is too much.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    kagulrga1vs7.jpg
    I am still mad I haven't seen the Reese's cups with pieces.

The only place I've seen these so far around me (I live in Maryland) are mainly gas stations or convenience stores like 7-11. The first place I noticed them was Wawa. Have yet to see them in an actual grocery store!
    Hmm, Stripes didn't have them either.
    kagulrga1vs7.jpg

We've had the cups at my Wal-Mart for at least a month or two, but another Wal-Mart doesn't seem to have them on their mod.

I actually like the White Twix & Hershey's Mint bar much more.
    Admittedly, I haven't been to Wal Mart in forever.

No Wegmans around here. :disappointed:

If I go to the thrift stores soon I'm hoping Wegman's will be stocking the new Halo Top flavors.

I will probably check mine this week.

Did you find the Halo Top flavors?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »
    New to me anyway, I tried the Buff Bake oatmeal raisin protein cookie and it filled me with sadness.

I eat lots of "protein" stuff and like it but this tasted like the tears of old grapes and sawdust that wished to be cinnamon. However, the texture was great, cakey and soft and nice, so maybe one of the other flavours would be better?

Buff_bake_oatmeal_cookie_857697005586.jpg

300 calories for the whole cookie (1 serving is half the cookie, 150 calories).

@peleroja the Birthday Cake & Snickerdoodle were alright, but I prefer Lenny & Larry cookies.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    kagulrga1vs7.jpg

The only place I've seen these so far around me (I live in Maryland) are mainly gas stations or convenience stores like 7-11. The first place I noticed them was Wawa. Have yet to see them in an actual grocery store!
    Hmm, Stripes didn't have them either.
    kagulrga1vs7.jpg

We've had the cups at my Wal-Mart for at least a month or two, but another Wal-Mart doesn't seem to have them on their mod.

I actually like the White Twix & Hershey's Mint bar much more.
    Admittedly, I haven't been to Wal Mart in forever.

No Wegmans around here. :disappointed:

If I go to the thrift stores soon I'm hoping Wegman's will be stocking the new Halo Top flavors.

I will probably check mine this week.

Did you find the Halo Top flavors?

Nope. Still nothing at Whole Foods either. Although my Wegmans has been moving things around for months now and there's just no room on the shelves for them currently.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    30741956125_353ff381ed_z.jpg?resize=448%2C640&ssl=1

Apple Cheddar Rosemary WTF?

I thought the same thing...yuck. I am not a fan of savory oats or even savory grits.

Where did you find this? I would probably throw out the apple cheddar but would love to try the lemon and the chai one.

• delicaterealms
    delicaterealms Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    oyhcs86uhu28.jpeg
    zhc7h9fbg019.jpeg
    jt457vwh5zly.jpeg
    last one is my pic. dragon fruit is expensive so it's not something i'll buy too often
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    oyhcs86uhu28.jpeg
    zhc7h9fbg019.jpeg
    jt457vwh5zly.jpeg
    last one is my pic. dragon fruit is expensive so it's not something i'll buy too often

I think it's kind of overrated. Super expensive & not particularly great. I guess I'm just a berry girl.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    butter-spritzer.png

Picked this up recently with high hopes. I don't know if it is new or not, but it was new to my supermarket. No matter how much I shake the can, there is no butter flavor to be found. Disappointing, to say the least...
    There were all kinds of flavoring shakers there, too, by this brand, but I'm hesitant to pick them up after the spray disappointment...
    chuao-peppermint-3.jpg

I'm so thrilled to see chocolate peppermint things! Chuao is a long time favorite of mine and I picked this up at Fresh market last night. I can't wait to dive into it!
  • dragon_girl26
    Options
    Also picked these up. I saw some Christmas trees, frosted nutty bars, and other new Little Debbie treats on the shelf..

49a306c6-2671-45ba-9edb-5793d72c328d_1.e28c1027f377df7621582a54ebe1a066.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    New to me anyway, I tried the Buff Bake oatmeal raisin protein cookie and it filled me with sadness.

I eat lots of "protein" stuff and like it but this tasted like the tears of old grapes and sawdust that wished to be cinnamon. However, the texture was great, cakey and soft and nice, so maybe one of the other flavours would be better?

I did not like the Birthday Cake and Snickerdoodle flavors very much. Like you, I also loved the "cakey and soft" texture, but the flavor is lacking in these cookies. They don't really taste like cookies. I'll stick to my Lenny & Larry's cookies.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »

I did not like the Birthday Cake and Snickerdoodle flavors very much. Like you, I also loved the "cakey and soft" texture, but the flavor is lacking in these cookies. They don't really taste like cookies. I'll stick to my Lenny & Larry's cookies.

Yeah the birthday cake one reminded of snickerdoodle actually. Honestly, I like the Lenny and Larry cookies better too... but even then... when you compare with regular cookies, I'm just not sure it's worth the calories (they're really not that filling to me).
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    The Kernel Seasoning flavor shakers are pretty good. I spray my popcorn with regular olive oil cooking spray. You could use butter flavored cooking spray if you're looking for butter flavor. I've tried the Ranch (really good), White Cheddar (a little bland, but it has its place), Bacon Cheddar (delicious), Garlic Parmesan (really good), and Cheesy Caramel (yummy).

They're also good on veggies.
  • dragon_girl26
    Options
    The Kernel Seasoning flavor shakers are pretty good. I spray my popcorn with regular olive oil cooking spray. You could use butter flavored cooking spray if you're looking for butter flavor. I've tried the Ranch (really good), White Cheddar (a little bland, but it has its place), Bacon Cheddar (delicious), Garlic Parmesan (really good), and Cheesy Caramel (yummy).

They're also good on veggies.

The jalapeño cheddar one caught my eye, specifically. Maybe I'll go ahead and give that one a shot. If nothing else I can use it on veggies or something. The garlic parmesan does sound really good, too, though. Maybe I can use the spray to help the flavorings stick better, heh..
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    oyhcs86uhu28.jpeg
    zhc7h9fbg019.jpeg
    jt457vwh5zly.jpeg
    i love it! its so good!
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    oyhcs86uhu28.jpeg
    zhc7h9fbg019.jpeg
    jt457vwh5zly.jpeg

I think it's kind of overrated. Super expensive & not particularly great. I guess I'm just a berry girl.

they are usually imported which is why they sre expensive and probably not tasty. Here in san diego we have tropical farms and get they fresh... they are along with fresh mango and passion fruit the bessstt. store bought blech
  • miratps
    miratps Posts: 141 Member
    Options
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »

It's kinda funny cause I just bought Lenny and Larry birthday cake and snickerdoodle. They're the best L&L cookies man.. :yum:
    bns_logo.jpg
    I was getting some vegetables and noticed HEB started selling these noodles. It's basically just spiralized versions of various vegetables. I don't think I'd pick them up because it's nearly 4.98 and the container doesn't even hold a pound. It's 298 grams.