New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    neldabg wrote: »
    peleroja wrote: »
    New to me anyway, I tried the Buff Bake oatmeal raisin protein cookie and it filled me with sadness.

I eat lots of "protein" stuff and like it but this tasted like the tears of old grapes and sawdust that wished to be cinnamon. However, the texture was great, cakey and soft and nice, so maybe one of the other flavours would be better?

Buff_bake_oatmeal_cookie_857697005586.jpg

300 calories for the whole cookie (1 serving is half the cookie, 150 calories).

I did not like the Birthday Cake and Snickerdoodle flavors very much. Like you, I also loved the "cakey and soft" texture, but the flavor is lacking in these cookies. They don't really taste like cookies. I'll stick to my Lenny & Larry's cookies.
    It's kinda funny cause I just bought Lenny and Larry birthday cake and snickerdoodle. They're the best L&L cookies man.. :yum:
    bns_logo.jpg
    I was getting some vegetables and noticed HEB started selling these noodles. It's basically just spiralized versions of various vegetables. I don't think I'd pick them up because it's nearly 4.98 and the container doesn't even hold a pound. It's 298 grams.

Wegmans has these premade for beet noodles, carrot noodles, yellow squash, green squash, butternut squash. They are all like 5 bucks for a small pack. I've had the carrot and zucchini ones before, they were really good, but just not worth the money to buy all the time. The beet ones weren't my favorite, but maybe because I just don't like beets much. I always say I will just spiralize my own, but then I am always too lazy haha.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    30741956125_353ff381ed_z.jpg?resize=448%2C640&ssl=1

Apple Cheddar Rosemary WTF?

I thought the same thing...yuck. I am not a fan of savory oats or even savory grits.

Where did you find this? I would probably throw out the apple cheddar but would love to try the lemon and the chai one.

It was posted on Impulsive Buy & someone found it at Wal-Mart.

A few commenters said that the Apple Cheddar flavor was actually pretty good.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    If anyone tries this leave a review.

30694605611_dcf707bc17_z.jpg?resize=420%2C640&ssl=1
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I want the Little Debbie Cherry cordial pies or cookies or whatever they are. I love chocolate and cherry- Hope I can save enough calories
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,642 Member
    Options
    A couple mini Halo top reviews:

I'm about to polish off the chocolate almond crunch flavor and, in the beginning, the chocolate based tasted a little off to me. I'm not sure what it was. But after a while it grew on me. I'm not a huge fan of small almond pieces but maybe that's because I probably prefer my ice cream to taste like candy? Or the cookies & cream. :pensive:

I also tried the oatmeal cookie flavor. The vanilla base was really good but the oatmeal flakes, while abundant did nothing for me. I also like to thaw the Halo Top for 12 minutes (a Leslie Sansone Walking Mile) so it gets just thawed/creamy enough but this flavor seemed to want to take more time.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    rvejwfkj2ztr.jpg
    Dunkin Donuts Turkey feast sandwich tried, loved it. but probably first and last tried to reason by having the sandwich open faced
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    30741956125_353ff381ed_z.jpg?resize=448%2C640&ssl=1

Apple Cheddar Rosemary WTF?

I thought the same thing...yuck. I am not a fan of savory oats or even savory grits.

Where did you find this? I would probably throw out the apple cheddar but would love to try the lemon and the chai one.

It was posted on Impulsive Buy & someone found it at Wal-Mart.

A few commenters said that the Apple Cheddar flavor was actually pretty good.

Apple Cheddar Rosemary sounds pretty yummy, actually. I participated in that sweep and entered like 10 different recipes. Most of them contained bacon. LOL
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Free rocky road quest bar for those of you who want to try giving out today at vitamin world.

I also got an email from them saying this Saturday they'll be giving away free beyond cereal bars at The Vitamin Shoppe and GNC!
    Me too!! Not interested in rocky road but I've been dying to try those cereal bars!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Free rocky road quest bar for those of you who want to try giving out today at vitamin world.

I also got an email from them saying this Saturday they'll be giving away free beyond cereal bars at The Vitamin Shoppe and GNC!

I saw that too. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to go :(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Nice.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda miffed Vitamin World sampled today. :/
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen this? I'm completely drooling just looking at it.

http://www.cookingpanda.com/brands/content/get-recipe-happy-birthday-pie

Also really want to try the dunkin donut Boston kreme croissant donut...