New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Has anyone seen this? I'm completely drooling just looking at it.

http://www.cookingpanda.com/brands/content/get-recipe-happy-birthday-pie

Also really want to try the dunkin donut Boston kreme croissant donut...

I saw that on Instagram. I don't know why you can't just use regular ice cream?
    Because Halo Top sponsored it. :p

The pie is pretty cute.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    03xndt5drhwh.jpg

I used to see these things all the time at work when they first started. They are no longer appetizing. Out of curiosity I've tried the plan nacho cheese and it wasn't all that cheesy. Now if they had ranch flavored it may be awesome. Would not get again.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Free rocky road quest bar for those of you who want to try giving out today at vitamin world.

I also got an email from them saying this Saturday they'll be giving away free beyond cereal bars at The Vitamin Shoppe and GNC!

I work a second job at the mall at GNC and Vitamin World are directly across from each other. I didn't have to work yesterday or I would've definitely gotten myself a Rocky Road. Looking forward to Saturday, though!
  • lissadecker
    lissadecker Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    butter-spritzer.png

Picked this up recently with high hopes. I don't know if it is new or not, but it was new to my supermarket. No matter how much I shake the can, there is no butter flavor to be found. Disappointing, to say the least...
    There were all kinds of flavoring shakers there, too, by this brand, but I'm hesitant to pick them up after the spray disappointment...

I was not a fan of the spray on butter either, but I used to use the Kernel Seasons White Cheddar all the time. It was pretty good.

• shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I got an email yesterday about Quest's new cereal bars. I want to try these so very badly. They are being released on Saturday.

vqd5y7huo1rc.jpg

• Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I just discovered I knew kind of apple. It's called Ambrosia. Its so freaking good. Just wanted to throw a healthy discovery in the mix LOL

If you like Ambrosia, I bet you'd love SweeTango! It's my favorite!
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    I love this thread so much!

I want to try that waffle cereal bar in the WORST way! Has anyone tried The Best Bar Ever? I'm not sure where besides Complete Nutrition they available, other than their website.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Anyone try The Egg Nog Frap from Starbucks?

The past two days (I normally only drink iced coffee once in a blue moon) got their Gingerbread Frappucino & it was amazing!

Whenever my no spend November is over for food I want to try the Dunkin Donuts Peppermint Crunch & the Candy Cane Blizzard from Dairy Queen.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    I just discovered I knew kind of apple. It's called Ambrosia. Its so freaking good. Just wanted to throw a healthy discovery in the mix LOL

If you like Ambrosia, I bet you'd love SweeTango! It's my favorite!

I love SweeTango apples - so crisp, and sweet/tart. Not just sweet like Red Delicious tend to be. Just had one for a snack with some peanut butter.

... which leads me to "Little Buddy's Small Batch Nut Butter". Got a single serving pack of their cinnamon raisin and I really like it. I've tried a lot of alternate flavored nut butters and there are few that deliver in my opinion. This one is close to the taste of peanut butter on cinnamon toast with a touch of honey - no, there's not any bread-like flavor. Nice salt content, in my opinion. It is not very thick for a peanut butter, and there's no palm oil in the ingredients so I'm guessing it's a 'must stir' variety.

I also have a single serving of their chocolate peanut butter at home and now I'm excited to give it a try.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    wooeegznx4be.jpg
    I had my heart set on trying Entenmann's pumpkin pie tonight but after discovering that wawa stopped carrying it, I decided to try this since it had been sitting around.

Like their other cookies, I really enjoyed it and this might just be my favorite flavor I've tried so far (just have snickerdoodle and the oatmeal one left). Must microwave it though to bring out the flavors more!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I love this thread so much!

I want to try that waffle cereal bar in the WORST way! Has anyone tried The Best Bar Ever? I'm not sure where besides Complete Nutrition they available, other than their website.

I work right across from a GNC so I'll definitely have to go over & score a free bar.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Those sound a lot better than the burger
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    wooeegznx4be.jpg
    I had my heart set on trying Entenmann's pumpkin pie tonight but after discovering that wawa stopped carrying it, I decided to try this since it had been sitting around.

Like their other cookies, I really enjoyed it and this might just be my favorite flavor I've tried so far (just have snickerdoodle and the oatmeal one left). Must microwave it though to bring out the flavors more!

Where can I buy these?!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Tried these for the first time today. Gabe's (like tjmax) had them for $1.99 a box. Well worth that price. The ingredient list is not a wholesome as the Kind Blueberry Pecan bars that I compared them too, but the blueberry flavor is there and it's pretty good. Slightly smaller 1.2oz instead of 1.4 for the Kind bars, but that is negligible for me. Not sure I would pay full retail at the grocery store for these, I think it's at least $3 or $4. But I'll going back to Gabes to stock up at the 1.99 price!
    nib9ge4woru8.jpg
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    wooeegznx4be.jpg

Where can I buy these?!
    I saw some of these at GNC.

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Romanesco broccolli, whole turmeric, dragonfruit, and pea shoots! And evidently edible cups of cookie dough batter and brownie batter are a thing! Smores ice cream is really freaking yummy
  • MoHousdon
    edited November 2016
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    wooeegznx4be.jpg

Where can I buy these?!
    I saw some of these at GNC.

Thanks.

*adds GNC to shopping list
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    wooeegznx4be.jpg

Where can I buy these?!

GNC and vitamin shoppe!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    Tried these for the first time today. Gabe's (like tjmax) had them for $1.99 a box. Well worth that price. The ingredient list is not a wholesome as the Kind Blueberry Pecan bars that I compared them too, but the blueberry flavor is there and it's pretty good. Slightly smaller 1.2oz instead of 1.4 for the Kind bars, but that is negligible for me. Not sure I would pay full retail at the grocery store for these, I think it's at least $3 or $4. But I'll going back to Gabes to stock up at the 1.99 price!
    nib9ge4woru8.jpg

Ohhh these look pretty good