New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    butterbeer0cie-cream-feature.jpg

Yes please.

This company can have my money.
    do-want-cookie-monster.jpg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Went to Target again to stock up on Halo Top and also splurge and try the new Filled Peeps. I bought the Triple Chocolate and also the Vanilla Caramel Brownie, but so far I have only tried the Triple Chocolate. It's dangerously delicious. My father hates Peeps and loved it too, but we both agree it's even better in the microwave (but VERY messy)! It's easily the best Peeps item I've ever had and is perfect for anyone going through PMS! Reminds me of Enlightened's Triple Chocolate ice cream in Peeps form xD
    aesdeoe2c1a0.jpg

So, no filled Peeps yet, but they did have dipped chocolate Peeps in different flavors at Shoprite. (Three for 150 calories!) I got coconut and blueberry, and I'm trying them this evening. I might take a page from @Noreenmarie1234 and smush them between graham crackers.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Went to Target again to stock up on Halo Top and also splurge and try the new Filled Peeps. I bought the Triple Chocolate and also the Vanilla Caramel Brownie, but so far I have only tried the Triple Chocolate. It's dangerously delicious. My father hates Peeps and loved it too, but we both agree it's even better in the microwave (but VERY messy)! It's easily the best Peeps item I've ever had and is perfect for anyone going through PMS! Reminds me of Enlightened's Triple Chocolate ice cream in Peeps form xD
    aesdeoe2c1a0.jpg

So, no filled Peeps yet, but they did have dipped chocolate Peeps in different flavors at Shoprite. (Three for 150 calories!) I got coconut and blueberry, and I'm trying them this evening. I might take a page from @Noreenmarie1234 and smush them between graham crackers.

The Filled peeps are exclusive only to Target!

I also just tried the Dunkin Donuts Iced coffee from there. 290 calories and 46 grams of sugar per bottle (similar to Starbucks bottled frappuccinos) but to me honestly it doesn't even taste that sweet. It's very creamy so I ended up using it as creamer for my Lavazza coffee and enjoyed it much more ;) I don't think I would go back and buy more though, really isn't worth the calories

Also, Quest finally released their mocha bar from the labs (my all-time favorite) and it's free today at GNC ;)
    xsaxk0epvm7m.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    aesdeoe2c1a0.jpg

Also, Quest finally released their mocha bar from the labs (my all-time favorite) and it's free today at GNC ;)

And....they're gone. :/
  • bluehayan
    bluehayan Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    aesdeoe2c1a0.jpg

Dang! I was going to drop by after work and check it out.
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    bluehayan wrote: »
    aesdeoe2c1a0.jpg

Dang! I was going to drop by after work and check it out.

That was online. Maybe you'll have better luck at a brick-n-mortar store.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Just checked my email... @Noreenmarie1234 I love you so much right now
    j1ize9dhhfnm.png

I signed up when I saw her post that as well and I got the email today too :o I'm so happy!
  • FreyasRebirth
    FreyasRebirth Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Shipt is doing grocery delivery in my area. I guess Meijer had to compete with Kroger's ClickList. I think the best part is that you can order ingredients for dinner while you're eating lunch. I always had to make my ClickList a day in advance in order to get a time slot.

http://share.shipt.com/h6CVj ($10 off and 2 week trial)
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    33353220941_fa69cfe27d_z.jpg?resize=550%2C575&ssl=1

I'll pick these up when I can but I am so happy these exist.

33353220081_0ee8746e89_z.jpg?resize=640%2C360&ssl=1
    The key lime Wal Mart Oreos sucked, but I'm a sucker for artificial banana.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    So I went to my local Target and they didn't have Halo Top but they had Arctic Zero. What kind of *kitten* is that?

I also bought 4 packages of the caramel filled peeps and 2 of the dipped in milk chocolate ones. I could only fit 6 in the adorable bag I brought with me specifically for the peeps. :)
    Me every time I go to Wal Mart and my local Krogers.

But possible good news on Kroger. There's still a lot in the ice cream section they're trying to clear and I saw and bought the peanut butter cup flavor! I'm hoping more flavors become regular as space is cleared.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    Aaaaaand my Target has the Hostess twinkie cones and snoball whatever they are. I couldn't buy because I saw them during my lunchtime walk.
  • quiksylver296
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I went to the brick and mortar GNC store tonight and got the mocha chocolate chip quest bar. It's freaking awesome! If you like coffee ice cream you will love this bar!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I went to the brick and mortar GNC store tonight and got the mocha chocolate chip quest bar. It's freaking awesome! If you like coffee ice cream you will love this bar!

I went to mine and they said that they weren't giving them out. GNC, why do you email me about free things if you aren't willing to give me free things? :(
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options

I went to mine and they said that they weren't giving them out. GNC, why do you email me about free things if you aren't willing to give me free things? :(

I'm not sure if this true everywhere, but there are multiple GNC's in my area. The one corporate store participates in everything and gets new bars the fastest, but the others are hit or miss.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

Yes they sent me 6 free samples and I really liked it and I am not even a fan of coffee flavored bars. I think more chocolaty than the cookie dough even.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    j1ize9dhhfnm.png

I signed up when I saw her post that as well and I got the email today too :o I'm so happy!

yay glad you guys got :)!!! Make sure to postpone your next two boxes and once you get the first one cancel the membership. You can also change your preferences and get different meals sent.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    j1ize9dhhfnm.png

B):D
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    q4c1r0ikg3ij.jpg

Stronger blueberry smell and taste than other Eggo's.
  • corrieewart747
    corrieewart747 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    yourad0rk wrote: »

I've been on a bit of a protein hype the past few weeks and was really looking around for some good bars and found Quest Bars, I bought the 'Cookies and Cream' and 'Double Chocolate Chunk'. They're horrible, they taste like artificial sweetener and salt, and I can never stomach more than half a bar in one sitting, I've found that they're more palatable when cold, although that means they're harsh on your teeth. But despite all that, they're really good for you, and not a bad (even if horrid tasting) filling snack for on the go.

I tend to find that most of the protein bars have a texture of their own - probably something to do with the type of protein they use. Have tried a fair few, but these are my current favorites - (avilable in COSTO cheaper) -

https://amazon.co.uk/Grenade-Carb-Killa-High-Protein/dp/B01C8XGXW0