New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Coconut Peep dipped in chocolate + palm cookie + microwave = warm, gooey, low-cal goodness. :smile:
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Just checked my email... @Noreenmarie1234 I love you so much right now
    j1ize9dhhfnm.png

I signed up when I saw her post that as well and I got the email today too :o I'm so happy!

yay glad you guys got :)!!! Make sure to postpone your next two boxes and once you get the first one cancel the membership. You can also change your preferences and get different meals sent.

I thought the sample was for one box with three meals? Do we get three boxes!? Do we need to postpone the first box to prevent being charged even if after placing my order I emailed them to cancel the subscription?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    So I went to my local Target and they didn't have Halo Top but they had Arctic Zero. What kind of *kitten* is that?

I also bought 4 packages of the caramel filled peeps and 2 of the dipped in milk chocolate ones. I could only fit 6 in the adorable bag I brought with me specifically for the peeps. :)
    Me every time I go to Wal Mart and my local Krogers.

But possible good news on Kroger. There's still a lot in the ice cream section they're trying to clear and I saw and bought the peanut butter cup flavor! I'm hoping more flavors become regular as space is cleared.

I went to my local Target & of course no Halo Top :'(. So I went to Giant which is nearby & bought Enlightened & Halo Top there.
  • PrincessMel72
    PrincessMel72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Halo Top ice cream - SO DELISH
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    butterbeer0cie-cream-feature.jpg

Yes please.

Bought this at Giant yesterday and there was way too much butterscotch going on in this ice cream! The butter cream was good.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Ok, guys, I am very pathetic. Or enthusiastic.

I got it into my head that I really wanted to try the chocolate cake twinkies so, last night on my evening walk, I stopped into every 7-11, gas station convenience store, market, and drug store on my route (it's a long walk so there were A LOT!). No joy.

I'm almost home and there's a gas station with a tiny snack store that I almost wasn't going to stop in because I figured I'd be disappointed but the light was just turning red so I went in anyway. And there they were! I totally exclaimed, "oh my god!" out loud and picked up a couple packages as well as a package of the original twinkies apparently because they were on my mind from seeing the cone in Target.

I freakin' didn't even eat the chocolate one on the rest of my way home. I ate the yellow ones. Well, I didn't really plan for those calories so kind of just bit off the tips and sucked out the cream on both of them.

Messy but good. :)

I completely understand where you're coming from, only this was me with Cold Stone Creamery's Birthday Cake Remix Easter Egg, and I have yet to find a store that sells it :'c
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    butterbeer0cie-cream-feature.jpg

Yes please.

Bought this at Giant yesterday and there was way too much butterscotch going on in this ice cream! The butter cream was good.
    I want this brand so bad man

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,653 Member
    Options

I got it into my head that I really wanted to try the chocolate cake twinkies so, last night on my evening walk, I stopped into every 7-11, gas station convenience store, market, and drug store on my route (it's a long walk so there were A LOT!). No joy.

I'm almost home and there's a gas station with a tiny snack store that I almost wasn't going to stop in because I figured I'd be disappointed but the light was just turning red so I went in anyway. And there they were! I totally exclaimed, "oh my god!" out loud and picked up a couple packages as well as a package of the original twinkies apparently because they were on my mind from seeing the cone in Target.

I freakin' didn't even eat the chocolate one on the rest of my way home. I ate the yellow ones. Well, I didn't really plan for those calories so kind of just bit off the tips and sucked out the cream on both of them.

I completely understand where you're coming from, only this was me with Cold Stone Creamery's Birthday Cake Remix Easter Egg, and I have yet to find a store that sells it :'c

Awwwww, if the Cold Store Creamery shop was still open near my apt, I totally would have hooked you up! :)
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options

Lol. You're fine.That's totally something I would do.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I checked yesterday at Walmart and no eggs yet. They didn't even have the Mary Sue eggs yet.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    Options
    Honestly, I only saw those eggs one year.
  • hgycta
    edited March 2017
    Options

Awwwww, if the Cold Store Creamery shop was still open near my apt, I totally would have hooked you up! :)

That's the frustrating thing, I live near their store and they don't sell them there! It was only in Walmart two years ago one time! I bought another last year on Amazon but they're probably long expired by now xD

I checked yesterday at Walmart and no eggs yet. They didn't even have the Mary Sue eggs yet.

That's nuts they don't even have Mary Sue, I remember last year they were LOADED with Mary Sue! I actually found some of those at Target this year, which threw me off!
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    edited March 2017
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    21433736556_f3f9d5ba57_z.jpg

Ben-Jerrys-Texas-Top-Pick-Bourbon-Pecan-Pie-Ice-Cream.jpg?resize=450%2C529

Just a few things that interest me. The B&Js ice cream is an instant pick up, and I'll probably pick up the Oreos once I clear out the pumpkin pie Pop Tarts.
    Get thee behind me Satan!
    Okay, you made me check HEB's website to see if it was still available.

Apparently, it is. :yum: RIP to those great Oreos

Someone near a shop, please try this: http://www.benjerry.com/scoop-shops/cereal-splashback
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    Just checked my email... @Noreenmarie1234 I love you so much right now
    j1ize9dhhfnm.png

I signed up when I saw her post that as well and I got the email today too :o I'm so happy!

yay glad you guys got :)!!! Make sure to postpone your next two boxes and once you get the first one cancel the membership. You can also change your preferences and get different meals sent.

I thought the sample was for one box with three meals? Do we get three boxes!? Do we need to postpone the first box to prevent being charged even if after placing my order I emailed them to cancel the subscription?

log onto your acc postpone your second delivery ur first box of 3 meals for 2 ppl (or 2 for 4 on family) is the first one
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    oat-of-this-world-detail.png

I also tried this flavor & it was very underwhelming. I agree with other reviews online that said it had way too many chocolate flakes & could have been better with some kind of cookie or some other mix-in that would blend with the overall flavors. The rest of the newer flavors my Ben & Jerry's are a pass to me at least.

Anyone try the Breyer's Almond Milk Cookies & Cream?
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    21433736556_f3f9d5ba57_z.jpg

Ben-Jerrys-Texas-Top-Pick-Bourbon-Pecan-Pie-Ice-Cream.jpg?resize=450%2C529

Just a few things that interest me. The B&Js ice cream is an instant pick up, and I'll probably pick up the Oreos once I clear out the pumpkin pie Pop Tarts.

Get thee behind me Satan!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!
  • STC02
    STC02 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I think I need to move to America
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Honestly, I only saw those eggs one year.

I remember I found the eggs two years in a row. The first year I was hesitant on buying the eggs at $5.00 for one & the second year I basically said screw it & bought two.