New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    vegmebuff wrote: »
    gosh...I need to buy shares in Halo!

That is a genius idea!
  • Sp1tfire
    Options
    I'm trying to sneak a pint of halo top into the movie theatre tonight. Gaurdians of the galaxy Vol 2! Any tips? Also, assuming the flavors aren't sold out, which one would you reccomend I try? I've had Vanilla bean, Birthday cake, and Oatmeal cookie. Tempted to go for Smores.
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    katadx wrote: »
    I'm trying to sneak a pint of halo top into the movie theatre tonight. Gaurdians of the galaxy Vol 2! Any tips? Also, assuming the flavors aren't sold out, which one would you reccomend I try? I've had Vanilla bean, Birthday cake, and Oatmeal cookie. Tempted to go for Smores.

I have snuck pints into the theater but never ice cream. :*

That said, try the sea salt caramel. mmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    U2R2 wrote: »

I have snuck pints into the theater but never ice cream. :*

That said, try the sea salt caramel. mmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wish you godspeed on your quest!

I've said it before, Lemon Cake Halo Top is the most underappreciated of the flavors, but I think it's the best one. It's creamy and has only a hint of zing.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

LOL I love and admire you for this. I suggest the sea salt caramel, cookie & cream, or lemon cake, they're all my favorites. As for sneaking it in, it's been very cold and rainy here in Maryland (not sure where you're from) so if the weather is similar you could do a bulky winter jacket and zip it up, having the pint hidden underneath. I've done that at concerts before with water bottles and I have no shame (I'm not spending $6 for a small water bottle when I drink it by the liter). Or if your purse is big enough you could throw it in there and zip it up, throwing papers and other random stuff on top. Again, I'm not sure what it's like where you're at but the movie theaters near my house have never searched anyone's purse before. Honestly the employees probably don't care that much, they just have to pretend they do and point out things if they're blatantly obvious.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    PowerCrunch has buy one get one free all month on their Proto Whey protein powder tubs. I got really excited until I went to their website and noticed the price also went up, and after shipping it's only a few bucks cheaper than if you bought them regular price on Amazon... I wonder how often companies do "sales" like that...

most lol its just a gimmick to get you to buy. I noticed grocery store (tops) does that too when they have BOGO they just rack up the price so it's not really any cheaper lol.
  • dreamer182
    dreamer182 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    The I love PB is pretty good! Not quite enough true peanut butter flavor but the cookie pieces are good and the taste overall is good for the calories.
    I can't find a picture of this ice cream but I found at Wal-Mart Cinn-Fully Delicious from their Great Value line & it's basically Ben & Jerry's Cinnamon Buns but only cheaper per servings!

If anyone has tried this leave a review

Great-Value-I-Heart-PB-Ice-Cream.jpg?resize=640%2C649

Found in Canada according to Impulsive Buy

Kelloggs-Birthday-Cake-Froot-Loops-Cereal.jpg?resize=550%2C734

Seems like it will either taste really vile or be amazing!

On Impulsive Buy they posted that the Firework Oreos were found at Giant Eagle so I might go to Giant early tomorrow before work & see if I can find them at my local Giant (Giant Eagle I think might be a different store chain than Giant).
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Maybe something is wrong with my taste buds but I just got Einstein Bros' new Espresso Buzz Bagel (plain to be sure I'd judge the bagel and not the shmear) and it doesn't really taste any different from a regular plain bagel to me... maybe I drink too much coffee and ruined myself. I also tried their Vanilla Hazelnut new Cold Brew (which they didn't advertise as much for some reason) and I LOVE IT. So delicious!!!!
    lrlgszmunq1g.jpg
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    Options
    350wi1v.jpg
    Not sure what's in the "steakhouse seasonings" but these are some tasty green beans.

Do these taste anything like the green beans Outback Steakhouse used to have? (Hoping you've had them . . .) I haven't been back since they stopped serving them. It is odd that the entire reason I went to a steakhouse was green beans?
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Not a new food item but new packaging. Notice how large print the wheat thins box is now.7e7ec2oja3ok.jpg
  • liebchen57
    liebchen57 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Enlightened ice cream bars! Amazing!!! High protein, low sugar....
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Was excited ta05oq0txur0c.jpg
    to get a sample of these cool flavored marshmallows but they sent me beer and pretzel one really wanted to try some of the other flavors they have. Anyone try them I think I remembered someone posting in here who did but can't remember if it was josh or hgycta lol
  • Sp1tfire
    Options
    Update:
    I chickened out sneaking ice cream into the theatre. We weren't sure if our movie would be sold out and we'd have to go to a later showing and it may have gotten too melt by that time. I hid a KIND bar in my purse instead!
    The flavors of Halo top were pretty picked over but I got my hands on Smores and Cookie Dough! Super excited to dig in tonight.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Update:
    I chickened out sneaking ice cream into the theatre. We weren't sure if our movie would be sold out and we'd have to go to a later showing and it may have gotten too melt by that time. I hid a KIND bar in my purse instead!
    The flavors of Halo top were pretty picked over but I got my hands on Smores and Cookie Dough! Super excited to dig in tonight.

Haha I always bring my big purse and sneak in a pint of ice cream or drink.
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    leajas1 wrote: »
    LushFix wrote: »
    New to me! So good, super thin but the crispness is sooo on par, perfect vessel for cheese, Jams and soup dipping! 50 calories for 9 crisps I am so tempted to Make some kind of nacho plate with the plain ones. Be interesting to see how they hold up to a quick zap in the nuker!

4b02rxqhb9ng.png

Where did you find them? Amazon has them, but they only sell them in multiple packs.

I am Canadian, we have them in multi flavour packs at Costco and I usually find them near the " fancy cheese" section. ( Safeway usually) I have only seen savoury I will keep my eye out for the sweet kinds!
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,325 Member
    Options
    one of my gifts for Mother's Day, really good. My 2 favorite things combined
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    8vb8cstbh3xp.png
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Is this just new to me? Because I legit gasped when I saw it at the convenience store. Mmmmm...hazelnut.

snickers_hazelnut_1.76oz_candy_bar.png?v=1483736536

Not new, but hard to find. Only available at walmart/great value. I love it though!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    peachblacktea_3D.jpg

Pretty tasty, actually. Totally worth it for 60 calories.