New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• squattingduck
    squattingduck Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    BHU BARS

made in San Diego. they are a MUST. virtually unknown. mostly organic ingredients. around 200 calories. high in protein and fiber. almost no sugar (1-2g on average). cannot recommend enough; borderline addicted
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I tried the enlightened brownie and cookie dough tonight , I was not impressed!!! It tastes very chalky to me and not very sweet... I liked chilly cow and halo top a lot better!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    BHU BARS

made in San Diego. they are a MUST. virtually unknown. mostly organic ingredients. around 200 calories. high in protein and fiber. almost no sugar (1-2g on average). cannot recommend enough; borderline addicted
    Wow, I tried every flavor and hated them! I thought they had the worst texture and aftertaste. I couldn’t even finish one which I was super disappointed about because the flavors sounded so good. The pea ones were inedible. The only ones I didn’t try was pistachio, cookie dough, and white chocolate pb. Are those any better?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234

Did you try this flavor yet?

Clif-Sweet-Salty-Caramel-Toffee-with-Sea-Salt-Bar.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

Not this one but I think new too the sweet and salty peanut butter honey. I loved it. It was salty enough - I’m always bummed when things are too sweet and not salty enough, and this was perfect. We ended up buying a box after I tried one for a snack while shopping.

If you like super salty and sweet you need to try the mojo bars. My absolute favorite.
  • DamienAngelica
    DamienAngelica Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I got the Nush blueberry cake and quite liked it. I also have the banana nut but haven't tried it yet,
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Oh my, Aldi's version of Halo Top is actually good! I'm eating the Mint Chip and I don't think I'll be able to stop at half the pint. I still like the Enlightened Mint Chip more (I'm partial to green mint chip ice cream), but this is damn good.

And you all are scaring me this NUSH talk lol. I still haven't gotten mine, but from the sounds of it I don't think I should be excited.

I don't know how you guys like Aldi's version of Halo Top! I got Mint Chip, Chocolate and Vanilla and I tried few bites of each and they tasted horrible! Nothing like Halo Top. I don't know if I got bad pints or what, but I would never get those again.

• Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    tbd :)
    5w0uaaph7t4b.jpeg

Where did you get that? I might need it in my life!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    5w0uaaph7t4b.jpeg

Where did you get that? I might need it in my life!

OMG YESSS, I will have to try these. How many calories?
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    5w0uaaph7t4b.jpeg

Omggg!!!!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    5w0uaaph7t4b.jpeg

I was going to ask if it’s a personal pan or not.... but no matter what size it turns out to be it’s going to be a personal pan for me, I need this XD Would it be bad if I crush up the Quest Nacho Cheese tortilla chips on top when I bake it for that “extra protein” like they do with Mac and cheese? The cheesier the better :’) <3
    FL_Hiker wrote: »
    I tried the enlightened brownie and cookie dough tonight , I was not impressed!!! It tastes very chalky to me and not very sweet... I liked chilly cow and halo top a lot better!

To be fair, Enlightened’s brownie and cookie dough pint (in my opinion) is one of their worst! If you try either their red velvet, s’mores, cookies & cream, or chocolate peanut butter and STILL dont like them, then that’s different o:
  • vnb_208
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    5w0uaaph7t4b.jpeg

I was going to ask if it’s a personal pan or not.... but no matter what size it turns out to be it’s going to be a personal pan for me, I need this XD Would it be bad if I crush up the Quest Nacho Cheese tortilla chips on top when I bake it for that “extra protein” like they do with Mac and cheese? The cheesier the better :’) <3

To be fair, Enlightened’s brownie and cookie dough pint (in my opinion) is one of their worst! If you try either their red velvet, s’mores, cookies & cream, or chocolate peanut butter and STILL dont like them, then that’s different o:

Very true thats the worst enlightned pint i love the strawberry cheesecake, movie night, cookies and cream &, chocolate pb
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    5w0uaaph7t4b.jpeg

I bought the Brownie & Cookie Dough pint again (the first time I tried it was a limited edition to Giant flavor) & still found it boring & underwhelming.

I think that's why I don't really like the Enlightened Cookies & Cream either. I prefer the cookies & cream flavors that put huge chunks of Oreo like cookies in the ice cream.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    the-frosted-fork-4-pack.df25f6e35d7a0f32c80531d6238e3180.jpg

This looks so yummy, but I can't justify the price on Gold Belly.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Wish these would go on sale kwqzxb6x3kpp.jpeg
    I’ve been eyeing them for weeks lol.

I also ordered some vitafiber to make my own quest bars. Going to make one with chocolate covered Oreo thins broken in, one with pretzels and chocolate chips, one with pistachio and chocolate chip, and one with pistachio cranberry cashew chocolate chip trail mix pack added ! All using chocolate protein powder as base.
  • hgycta
    Options

I also ordered some vitafiber to make my own quest bars. Going to make one with chocolate covered Oreo thins broken in, one with pretzels and chocolate chips, one with pistachio and chocolate chip, and one with pistachio cranberry cashew chocolate chip trail mix pack added ! All using chocolate protein powder as base.

If it works out well I might need to get some and make some cotton candy bars for myself o:
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

If it works out well I might need to get some and make some cotton candy bars for myself o:

I made them with the cotton candy extract few years ago ! I can’t rememebr if I posted on here but they came out pretty good but needed some tweaking and I was too lazy to experiment lol. The extract wasn’t very cotton candy flavored so that ruined it.

But vitafiber had a 50 percent off order code so I went for it. Also because I miss my quest bars (if you remember my 4-5bar a day addiction LOL) and since the formula change I can only have one at a time and not every day.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    I also enjoyed my Nush blueberry. Thats 2 of 4 that I like (my bf ordered some)
  • hgycta
    edited July 2018
    Options

I made them with the cotton candy extract few years ago ! I can’t rememebr if I posted on here but they came out pretty good but needed some tweaking and I was too lazy to experiment lol. The extract wasn’t very cotton candy flavored so that ruined it.

But vitafiber had a 50 percent off order code so I went for it. Also because I miss my quest bars (if you remember my 4-5bar a day addiction LOL) and since the formula change I can only have one at a time and not every day.

I remember! You used LorAnn’s cotton candy extract, which I went out to see if I might like it and I hated it, it tasted like bubble gum. So I went out on a mission and found Capella’s cotton candy extract which is SOOOO much better! How did you get 50% off the vitafiber???

So I went to Walmart and they had the meat lovers and the veggie lovers Sweet Earth Pizzas! 240 calories a serving for veggie one and 3 servings per container which isn’t bad, the thing is a lot bigger than I was expecting (I thought it would be personal pan or something)! Review to come when I try it (maybe tomorrow)!
    72rxoli6335f.jpeg
    imu3fa309keh.jpeg

I also found some other goodies, but I didn’t get the oatmeals because usually they wind up sitting around the house, but I know some of you here like them! No cold stone cereal yet :(
    m30dbkeb3otj.jpeg
    im67maczhcpz.jpeg
    l8uofo07yjav.jpeg
    It won’t upload but there’s also birthday cake surprise and raspberry peach