New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    I just saw this on twitter
    fmar6n793omu.jpg

My kids and I liked these :)

Found it at Wal-Mart today & I definitely love it! I did what the Impulsive Buy review said & it ate the cream & left my mouth opened haha to get more of a pop.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    New Ben & Jerry's flavor
    mtnkh5n95t6x.png

Yuck I'll pass on that.

My Wal-Mart got the new Hershey State flavors in & I bought the Hershey Cherry Cheesecake bar & the Reese's Honey Roasted Peanut Butter Cups. A coworker said they liked the Strawberry Kit Kats so I might buy that one next week, but the Payday with a Barbecue flavor was just too bizarre for me to even consider buying.
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    Just curious, as anyone tried g butter? Specifically how is it as a spread, and how is it as a microwaved cookie? I ordered like 5 flavors to try ....
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Just curious, as anyone tried g butter? Specifically how is it as a spread, and how is it as a microwaved cookie? I ordered like 5 flavors to try ....

i tried the sugar cookie... meh not a fan. i microwaved it to make a "cookie." haven't used it since. probably going to end up in the trash.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited May 2017
    Options

It's not bad as a novelty, but not something I'll buy again.

My favorite out of three I ordered was Birthday Cake.

th?id=OIP.263XWm9rMwLRF-1Al0t9DQEnEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I had this as part of my morning snack today at work & it tasted a lot better than I thought it would. Whenever I first started to eat it I thought eww there's hardly sweetness or birthday cake flavoring, but after a few more bites I started to notice more of a birthday cakeish kind of flavor.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Finally! Halo top is on sale at my local pick n save. 3.99! If i can figure out Ibotta rebates i'll get another dollar off too!
  • vegmebuff
    vegmebuff Posts: 31,389 Member
    Options
    gosh...I need to buy shares in Halo!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    New Ben & Jerry's flavor
    mtnkh5n95t6x.png

I would be so much more excited about this if the base was any flavor other than banana.

...Brings me back to my old childhood trauma of mom putting banana slices in my Breyers ice cream to try and get me to eat fruit, and ruining a perfectly good bowl of ice cream in the process.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    LushFix wrote: »
    New to me! So good, super thin but the crispness is sooo on par, perfect vessel for cheese, Jams and soup dipping! 50 calories for 9 crisps I am so tempted to Make some kind of nacho plate with the plain ones. Be interesting to see how they hold up to a quick zap in the nuker!

4b02rxqhb9ng.png

I LOVE these crackers. The rosemary flavor is my favorite. They also have a chocolate crisp version that's pretty tasty.
  • darbydean
    darbydean Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    New to me! So good, super thin but the crispness is sooo on par, perfect vessel for cheese, Jams and soup dipping! 50 calories for 9 crisps I am so tempted to Make some kind of nacho plate with the plain ones. Be interesting to see how they hold up to a quick zap in the nuker!

4b02rxqhb9ng.png

The Vanilla ones are very good. A little bit of cream cheese and a slice of strawberry and it feels like a real desert!

fe8b1ek7mxo8.png

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Tried the Quest Cinnamon Crunch protein powder last night. It is so good! I just mixed it with almond milk, but I'm definitely going to try it other ways. It does taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    PowerCrunch has buy one get one free all month on their Proto Whey protein powder tubs. I got really excited until I went to their website and noticed the price also went up, and after shipping it's only a few bucks cheaper than if you bought them regular price on Amazon... I wonder how often companies do "sales" like that...
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Tried the Quest Cinnamon Crunch protein powder last night. It is so good! I just mixed it with almond milk, but I'm definitely going to try it other ways. It does taste like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Thank you so much for posting this! I've been wanting to try it but it's a teeny bit less protein than the peanut butter (which I LOVE) and a few more carbs. And then I tell myself that doesn't matter and the internal debate begins. I'll pick some up.
  • leajas1
    Options

4b02rxqhb9ng.png

Where did you find them? Amazon has them, but they only sell them in multiple packs.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    leajas1 wrote: »

Thank you so much for posting this! I've been wanting to try it but it's a teeny bit less protein than the peanut butter (which I LOVE) and a few more carbs. And then I tell myself that doesn't matter and the internal debate begins. I'll pick some up.

I bought a whole tub blind and was a bit worried, but it's delicious.
  • darbydean
    darbydean Posts: 12 Member
    Options

4b02rxqhb9ng.png

Where did you find them? Amazon has them, but they only sell them in multiple packs.

Whole foods has the full range, Publix has some of the flavors but they sell out pretty quick
  • leajas1
    Options

I bought a whole tub blind and was a bit worried, but it's delicious.

Awesome.
  • leajas1
    Options
    darbydean wrote: »

4b02rxqhb9ng.png

Whole foods has the full range, Publix has some of the flavors but they sell out pretty quick

Whole Foods it is, thanks!
  • Geocitiesuser
    Geocitiesuser Posts: 1,429 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »

i tried the sugar cookie... meh not a fan. i microwaved it to make a "cookie." haven't used it since. probably going to end up in the trash.

Interesting that's the only flavor I did not get lol. It seems not many people have tried it or reviewed it yet, I'm not sure how old the company is, but the major retailers (bodybuilding.com/vitamin shoppe/gnc) where I usually read reviews don't carry it.

What was the texture life of the cookie if you don't mind me asking? I'm all about warm little cakey things despite knowing better.