New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kaygold
    kaygold Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Screen-Shot-2017-02-24-at-6.33.24-PM.jpg

I like these too! As usual, very sweet, I would probably not have guessed the flavor if I hadn't seen the box though, to be fair... but still tasty.

Where did you find these if you don't mind my asking?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    kaygold wrote: »

I like these too! As usual, very sweet, I would probably not have guessed the flavor if I hadn't seen the box though, to be fair... but still tasty.

Acme Markets.
  • kaygold
    kaygold Posts: 92 Member
    Options

Acme Markets.

Ah shoot, we don't have those in T-Town, but thank you for responding!
  • Francl27
    Options

Acme Markets.

Ah shoot, we don't have those in T-Town, but thank you for responding!

If this helps, this is from Impulsive Buy

'This is an Albertsons-exclusive flavor. You’ll also be able to find it at all of its many sister chains, like Safeway, Tom Thumb, Vons, Jewel-Osco, Acme, Randalls, Market Street, and others I’m too lazy to list'
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options

I just tried these last night, as well, and I totally agree. There seems to be a different flavor to the wafers but the filling seemed almost the same as the normal one.
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Is this just new to me? Because I legit gasped when I saw it at the convenience store. Mmmmm...hazelnut.

snickers_hazelnut_1.76oz_candy_bar.png?v=1483736536

Not new, but hard to find. Only available at walmart/great value. I love it though!

They have them at my local Rite Aid
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Evamutt wrote: »
    yummy

Yes, so good! I buy them by the case at costco!
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    This is not a drill! Shoppers Drug Mart has started to carry Oh Yeah One! (they had all the flavours including the doughnut), My Bar and a few others they previously haven't/have largely only been available at health food retailers. I think I legit terrified the vendor filling the shelves running through bars like Gollum with the ring.

#canadianserviceannouncement

The maple donut one and the salted caramel one are so good! I feel a little naughty when I eat them!

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Free samples of the jolly rancher poptarts mail to you if you join this site https://my.skosay.com/ got mine
  • Francl27
    Options
    So, taco bell naked chicken chips

Taco_Bell_Chicken_Chips.jpg?resize=640%2C426

Big meh. Same chicken as the naked chicken chalupa, so obviously once again too peppery for me... Cheap, low quality synthetic cheese sauce as well. Not worth the calories at all!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    So, taco bell naked chicken chips

Taco_Bell_Chicken_Chips.jpg?resize=640%2C426

Big meh. Same chicken as the naked chicken chalupa, so obviously once again too peppery for me... Cheap, low quality synthetic cheese sauce as well. Not worth the calories at all!

Thanks for that review! I liked their naked chicken chalupa and actually thought the quality of it was better than other fast food chains out there, but that being said it's not something I'd want to order if I were going to Taco Bell, which in my opinion has so many more delicious offerings (I'm a sucker for cheap mexican food). I never did see the nutritional info for the cheese sauce, how many calories is in a cup of it?
  • friendlymush
    friendlymush Posts: 26 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    My Kroger just replaced the Digiorno "thin and crispy" line with these new "ultra thin" pizzas. Anyone tried these before? The crust is hardly thicker than a tortilla, and they bake insanely fast. I burnt mine in the time it took to upload pictures of the boxes :# Only 270-280 kcal for 1/2 the pizza. I still prefer their old thin n crispy pizzas (the Spinach and Garlic one is amazing). Fingers crossed my local Walmart still carries them.

c2StvvM.jpg
    5By9Txh.jpg
    edit:
    cNAFA2m.jpg
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    @friendlymush thats awesome that they give such a realistic portion size! I'll have to keep an eye out for these... I could fit a whole one into my day :D
  • Francl27
    Options
    katadx wrote: »
    I've finished both pints of halo top I tried (cookie dough and smores) And I've gotta say I love the cookie dough but will not be buying smores again. The Smores flavor tastes really fake to me. Not sure if it's from the attempt to mimic marshmallow flavor or the graham bits. Its still good, but not compared to the numerous other flavors. I can't reccomend this flavor!

My thoughts too!

Did anyone try the new Cookies and Cream pints?
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    katadx wrote: »
    I've finished both pints of halo top I tried (cookie dough and smores) And I've gotta say I love the cookie dough but will not be buying smores again. The Smores flavor tastes really fake to me. Not sure if it's from the attempt to mimic marshmallow flavor or the graham bits. Its still good, but not compared to the numerous other flavors. I can't reccomend this flavor!

My thoughts too!

Did anyone try the new Cookies and Cream pints?

Yes. It's very disappointing. The cookies are pulverized into crumbs and mixed into a slurry and just has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I'm glad I got Lemon Cake waiting in the deep freezer.