New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Also some more random stuff. Anyone tried the new Airheads or Project 7?

aopjr2xihaqp.jpg
    t6wva398hwv8.jpg

I tried Project 7 a couple of weeks ago - picked up the Champagne flavored gummy bears to try. They didn't taste anything like champagne but were still pretty good.

sv53miszccq4.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Looks like the quest pizza is available at the target by me! https://www.target.com/bp/quest+nutrition Might have to go hunting tonight! mwrgdfe070fb.png

@hgycta Wow that actually looks delicious! I wonder if it would have crisped up a bit more if you baked longer or put on broil for last few minutes, I may try that.

@pancakerunner I've had the sourdough and they weren't anything special. They tasted just like the regular ones.

@kellyjellybellyjelly Those are literally one of my favorite candy bars!!! So good. If my quest bar copycats come out good you gave me the idea to make my own chocolate pb butterscotch and add broken chunks of those cups in LOL.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Anyone ever try these? v57p74qc1gt5.png
    EDIT: I came across on instagram then googled them and found out they are only in Australia :(.
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever try these? v57p74qc1gt5.png
    EDIT: I came across on instagram then googled them and found out they are only in Australia :(.

Didn’t know they existed but now I want!

I tried all three of the snickers finally. The sweet and salty isn’t that different. Occasionally caught a hint of the salt. The fiery one was melty when I had it (hot here in LA) and at first tasted just like a regular snickers bar. The spice note is more in the aftertaste. Had the after taste of having eaten something spicy. I put the bars in the fridge so the espresso wasn’t as melted when I tried it but didn’t really taste any coffee/espresso element. Still like them cause they are snickers but they mostly need more flavor in my opinion.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Got an email from GNC today about this, free bar in store today only
    ciaf8f5k48n9.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    ciaf8f5k48n9.jpeg

THANKS! Been wanting to try the other flavors!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    ciaf8f5k48n9.jpeg

THANKS! Been wanting to try the other flavors!

SCORE ! I had to go there anyways
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Thanks for the free bar notice! I'm gonna head there today and check it out. Speaking of free: Free Slurpee Day at 7-11 this Wednesday. Im gonna try the new Captain Crunch Berries flavor!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    @hgycta - That Quest pizza is 11oz, so I'm guessing it's meant to be shared. I'm thinking the entire thing will be around 800 cals, which could still be a "personal pizza."

My same way of thinking :D
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Bummer to hear so many didn't like the Nush cakes. I guess maybe my expectations are different lol. Not sure if I like them enough to actually order, will reserve judgement until after I try the blueberry... but I liked the banana nut cold.

Heading out on my break shortly with my coupon in hand to see if my walmart has the Sweet Earth pizza! You guys are the best and this is by far one of my favorite threads!!
  • hgycta
    Options
    For those who live near Safeway, they’re having a sale that ends today for $3.99 enlightened pints, plus their mobile app has a digital coupon for $2 off a pint, AND Ibotta has $1.15 rebate for enlightened at Safeway. I’m going after work and hoping they finally have the glazed donut flavor!!!
  • skelterhelter
    Options
    So I finally got my NUSH Cakes in the mail. I only tried the Blueberry so far (have a Carrot Cake in waiting), and I see what you all mean about the spongy texture. The blueberry flavor is great but it's a very wet, unappealing texture. I think if it was thicker and more dense it'd be awesome!

And I also stopped by GNC. Turns out the free one is only Cookie Dough :( Might be different store to store, but that's a bummer. I still took it. And look what else I got! It's so good!

• vnb_208
    edited July 2018
    Options
    When did quest bars go up to 200 calories, I went to my cafe at work and noticed they have quest bars so I picked up the bar and noticed it seemed thicker than from when I had them and then I look at its 200 calories I could of sworn when they first came it they were closer to 180

* i know its not much not complaining just wondering
  • vnb_208
    Options
    So I finally got my NUSH Cakes in the mail. I only tried the Blueberry so far (have a Carrot Cake in waiting), and I see what you all mean about the spongy texture. The blueberry flavor is great but it's a very wet, unappealing texture. I think if it was thicker and more dense it'd be awesome!

And I also stopped by GNC. Turns out the free one is only Cookie Dough :( Might be different store to store, but that's a bummer. I still took it. And look what else I got! It's so good!

Cookie dough is usually my favorite flavor in anything hopefully they have some when i get out
  • hgycta
    Options

You’re going to be hooked, be careful!!! ;)
  • skelterhelter
    Options

You’re going to be hooked, be careful!!! ;)

I totally am! Lmao
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Got my ONE bar & found the gnc salted toffee thanks girlsgo9xnxa8yi7d.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    For those who live near Safeway, they’re having a sale that ends today for $3.99 enlightened pints, plus their mobile app has a digital coupon for $2 off a pint, AND Ibotta has $1.15 rebate for enlightened at Safeway. I’m going after work and hoping they finally have the glazed donut flavor!!!

Wow that's $0.84 for a pint!!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I tried these today. So good. It has chocolate shavings. Just sayin'. They are smaller than regular size and 140 calories.
    b6g8fsgz8udn.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    ynfcynpa7xl4.jpg

On a roll