New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Okay I tried the banana foster enlightened and it was DELICIOUS! Soooooo creamy and had such yummy caramel swirls with a slight banana flavor. I usually hate banana flavored things because I can't stand the artificial banana flavor but this tasted more like "real" banana. I didn't think it was artificial tasting, but then again I haven't tried the others yet to compare. I definitely liked a lot better than the almond milk no sugar ice cream that has comparable calories. Much creamier and delicious. gbdkmwgz6xyr.jpg

I got the freebies because I wrote to the company and asked them LOL.

When I went to the store they said they were discontinuing the apple pie quest bar anyone here of this? I bought the caramel vanilla hero bar to try because it looked bigger than regular quest and only 170 calories for the vanilla caramel. Will probably try tonight.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I just had the Halo Top pistachio ice cream, 60 cal per serving! It was WAY better than I was expecting. I was pretty impressed.

Pistachio + chocolate + strawberry is a great combo >:)

Gosh I need this pint. I am in love with anything pistachio and chocolate and strawberry.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I just had the Halo Top pistachio ice cream, 60 cal per serving! It was WAY better than I was expecting. I was pretty impressed.

Gosh I need this pint. I am in love with anything pistachio and chocolate and strawberry.

Spumoni is my FAVORITE

1htddb70pz5v.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

Spumoni is my FAVORITE

1htddb70pz5v.jpeg

Is that what the green in spumoni is? Pistachio? I had no idea!
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Okay I tried the banana foster enlightened and it was DELICIOUS! Soooooo creamy and had such yummy caramel swirls with a slight banana flavor. I usually hate banana flavored things because I can't stand the artificial banana flavor but this tasted more like "real" banana. I didn't think it was artificial tasting, but then again I haven't tried the others yet to compare. I definitely liked a lot better than the almond milk no sugar ice cream that has comparable calories. Much creamier and delicious. gbdkmwgz6xyr.jpg

When I went to the store they said they were discontinuing the apple pie quest bar anyone here of this? I bought the caramel vanilla hero bar to try because it looked bigger than regular quest and only 170 calories for the vanilla caramel. Will probably try tonight.

You wrote the company and asked them?!?! THATS IT?!?!
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

You wrote the company and asked them?!?! THATS IT?!?! That's like $42 worth of ice cream! lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Limited-Edition-Cocoa-Puffs-Ice-Cream-Scoops-Cereal.jpg?resize=550%2C687
    These look good.

@Kimblesnbits13 yes lol I write really good emails. I've gotten over $50 of product from many companies I write :D. Like when I got a ton of those BHU protein bars free, 10 bags of beanitos chips, and a lot of the other bars I've reviewed on here lol.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    joans1976 wrote: »
    Sad ☹️ has anyone else noticed this with their HT pints? It's happened to me twice now with the Peanut Butter Cup. It might be the retailer's fault. I emailed HT.
    (Sorry not a new product but this HT seems to be a sub forum on this thread, my favorite of all the threads amongst ALL the threads)

eot2l1mrzc1x.jpg
    wli8yztuft3s.jpg
    I think this is a shipment failure. At some point it thawed and froze again. It may be why it loses that "fluff" volume.

I read on a thread somewhere that this can happen so I squeeze the carton before I buy it to see if I feel any indentations on the carton.
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Red-Vines-Birthday-Cake-Twistettes.jpg?resize=550%2C643

This just seems wrong!

But so right
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

You wrote the company and asked them?!?! THATS IT?!?! That's like $42 worth of ice cream! lol

/dream sequence

Certain posters have rock star-status with companies that are often talked about here, like Halo Top and Nabisco (Oreo), so when folks like @Noreenmarie1234 or @hgycta email for free stuff the staff has a "SQUEE!!" moment and gives them whatever they want.

/end dream sequence
  • carrieoffen
    carrieoffen Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

I definitely would like to try the sesame seaweed!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

Hats off to you, my friend. So much respect! That's more than $42 right there because shipping on dry ice costs a pretty penny, but that's awesome they're cool enough to do that! I'd go over and try it myself if I hadn't already won so much ice cream from them haha I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I did! I never tried their newest released pints though (my store takes forever getting even their first releases in), so when you try the Butter Pecan let me know if you like it as much as francl did!
    Also, I can't wait to hear your opinions on that Hero bar!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Limited-Edition-Cocoa-Puffs-Ice-Cream-Scoops-Cereal.jpg?resize=550%2C687
    These look good.

@Kimblesnbits13 yes lol I write really good emails. I've gotten over $50 of product from many companies I write :D. Like when I got a ton of those BHU protein bars free, 10 bags of beanitos chips, and a lot of the other bars I've reviewed on here lol.

Use your email superpowers for good and pressure them to export to Canada :D
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I NEED THIS
    I never was able to find those Denny's pancake mixes in Walmart that released a while ago, so I seriously better at least find these!
    ebnevlhxeyx4.png
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Meh, not that great. 40 calories and they taste like it. Bummer.

auamwrjq1nxk.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    leajas1 wrote: »
    Meh, not that great. 40 calories and they taste like it. Bummer.

auamwrjq1nxk.jpg

Thanks. I saw them and almost bought them...
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I placed an order with GNC because they had the singles of the Quest Hero bars and I could get free shipping with some other items I needed (unlike Questnutrition) and they cancelled that part of the order! I still need the protein chips and protein powder I ordered but the whole reason I went through GNC is because of those bars!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I went to Vitamin Shoppe today and they finally got in the Maple Donut One bar! I'm so excited to try it tomorrow. I will also be trying the Quest Hero blueberry cobbler bar one of these days. I also found the Muscle Milk birthday cake flavor. Not in the picture, but I got Lenny and Larry's Oatmeal raisin cookie. So good!
    zjqwza51tu7w.jpg
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Really looking forward to finding these and trying them! The creamer was spotted at Walmart and the bowl at Target, if anyone tries either of these please let me know if it's worth buying!
    dibrl2uxbljv.png
    itm34eog8v9n.png

I hope those bowls are better than their canned soups! I got a whole case of chicken noodle soup at costco and couldn't even finish one. They were so bland.