New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    21ntwi7pnwxh.png
    I received this nice package from quest squad and a box of the chocolate chip cookies(unpictured) from them last week! I love being in the "squad"! It was my first time having one of their white chocolate raspberry bars. I thought it was delicious! I didn't like the chocolate peanut butter bar of theirs that I had before because it had a weird taste.

The chips are out of this world! They are perfect to make "taco in a bag". Have you ever heard of doing that with doritos? I had taco in a bag and it was awesome.

I still refuse to sign up if it means i need to signup for social media
  • vnb_208
    Options
    xdxnmqlkxho8.jpg
    q6ehte33lg00.jpg
    Finally had the caulipower margaherita pizza my family loved it nice thin crispy crust plus it was 330 for half the pizza and also the white castle fudge dipped strawberry cheesecake
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options
    I did not need to know that GF Dulche de Leche donuts with Heath Bar bit toppings exist. I might have to order those for my Christmas breakfast.
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I went to Hershey Park tonight and found the new Hershey’s Reese’s Pieces chocolate bar! Not sure if any of you found it anywhere, but the cashier said it’s supposedly not in stores yet?
    I liked it, but not as much as I had hoped. I love Reese’s pieces and I love a milk chocolate Hershey’s bar, but having both combined took away from the experience of having either one and it was hard to enjoy. I wouldn’t get it again, but I had no problem finishing it! 6.5/10
    plzyt21f67hv.jpeg

Welcome to my home area!!! Did you enjoy Hershey! Chocolate World does tend to get stuff before stores but there are occasions that stores get stuff before CW like the Reeses Outrageous. They also have unique stuff that is only in CW but I hardly get over there since it is crowded July-December.
  • pooglecutie
    pooglecutie Posts: 22 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    I went to Hershey Park tonight and found the new Hershey’s Reese’s Pieces chocolate bar! Not sure if any of you found it anywhere, but the cashier said it’s supposedly not in stores yet?
    I liked it, but not as much as I had hoped. I love Reese’s pieces and I love a milk chocolate Hershey’s bar, but having both combined took away from the experience of having either one and it was hard to enjoy. I wouldn’t get it again, but I had no problem finishing it! 6.5/10
    plzyt21f67hv.jpeg

Welcome to my home area!!! Did you enjoy Hershey! Chocolate World does tend to get stuff before stores but there are occasions that stores get stuff before CW like the Reeses Outrageous. They also have unique stuff that is only in CW but I hardly get over there since it is crowded July-December.

Yeah I loved it, but I’m from Maryland so it isn’t too far of a drive I try going every year for the lights! :) if I knew they got things in early I would’ve gone and stocked up on those Reese’s Outrageous bars so I wouldn’t have to wait for their release haha!

Also, if anyone has a Sam’s Club membership this Butter is AMAZING. It’s even better than the Texas Roadhouse honey cinnamon butter! The ingredients say they use powdered sugar; heads up: it gets hard to spread so it’s best to microwave for about 8 seconds before you use it! 60 calories per tablespoon and all around AMAZING. It’s replacing cream cheese on bagels for me now, and I love my cream cheese normally!! By itself it tastes and feels like fudge... not that I recommend eating straight butter, of course! <.< >.>
    xjlo8h2uav97.jpeg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    It won't let me sign out of myfitnesspal when I'm on the website from my phone, so I'm stuck on pooglecutie for that one and hgycta for the computer, just in case anyone was curious why I kept switching between accounts XD I'm not the most tech-savvy person out there!

But.... THIS. I NEED THIS. I NEED TO FIND IT NOW.
    5uxqnibgnoys.png
  • vnb_208
    Options
    plzyt21f67hv.jpeg

i want to try the doughbardoughnuts so bad but i cant ignore the price & the ridiculous s&h :'(
  • Silkysausage
    Silkysausage Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    In the UK we have Mr Kipling's Fondant Fancies, they're a little sponge cake square topped with a cream filling and covered in icing. They have a new snowy vanilla type 😥

That's me crying because they are so epic
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    In the UK we have Mr Kipling's Fondant Fancies, they're a little sponge cake square topped with a cream filling and covered in icing. They have a new snowy vanilla type 😥

That's me crying because they are so epic

I used to eat a box of Mr Kiplings mini pies in one sitting when I lived in France, lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    honeymustard-1.png

Found this at Walmart. Has a decent amount of Honey Mustard flavor on each chip & very salty for all of the salt enthusiasts. The chips are very crunchy & is 140 calories per ounce.

Anyone try the Utz Hoagie Chips?

96adb946-55f1-4cd5-ab59-d234e54879e7_1100x.jpg?v=1538425861
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    plzyt21f67hv.jpeg

On Instagram some of the food bloggers have found it at Walgreens.

If I find it at Walmart I'll give it a try, but I'm not going out of my way to find it.

At Walmart I bought the regular, Crispy, & a coworker bought me the mint M&M bar for bringing in edible cookie dough.

Mars_Incorporated_DOVE_Chocolate_Bars-765x510.jpg

I also bought the Dove Almond Brittle Milk Chocolate & Salted Caramel Blonde Chocolate bars.
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    azwfy8sox1rp.jpeg
    m70oabfa1yiv.jpeg
    2tjk9rtz4j0k.jpeg
    Wow these were FANTASTIC! Now this is a snickerdoodle. Really tasted like a super soft mom made snickerdoodle. 10000x better than Lenny and Larry, only 220 for the whole cookie and was a pretty good size. A little *kitten* than Lenny and Larry 2oz. Although they aren’t proteinncookies maybe that is why they are so good.

Chocolate chip was awesome too with huge chunks. Oatmeal raisin was delicious too. It was super soft and sweet and tasted like brown sugar.

I definitely will be having these instead of my usual Lenny and Larry for awhile.

OK. Just got these and all I can say is:

AMAZING!
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options

Anyone try the Utz Hoagie Chips?

96adb946-55f1-4cd5-ab59-d234e54879e7_1100x.jpg?v=1538425861

My coworker had these and said they're good. I couldn't try them because I just started invisalign and my teeth hurt on crunchy stuff. They smelled good though.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    @iogiatype so glad you liked them! I have been loving them. Try them warmed for 10 seconds in the microwave...sooo good!

@hgycta I still have yet to try the dough bar donuts but I’ve wanted to forever.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    plzyt21f67hv.jpeg

i want to try the doughbardoughnuts so bad but i cant ignore the price & the ridiculous s&h :'(

Same lol. They need some free samples 😂
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    I am not a vegan / vegetarian but I like to try new things.
    These are great. All I did was placed them on a wire rack in my oven at 425F for 10 minutes to crisp up. Perfect in a salad. Great flavour. Its nothing like bacon but very delish.

tofurky-tempeh-marinated-strips-smoky-maple-bacon-package2.png

Oh thank you I need to try this!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

Anyone ever try their bars?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    plzyt21f67hv.jpeg

I also had my Dough Bar doughnuts delivered and tried the new gluten free cake raised donut. I think the gluten free raised one tastes more like a real donut than their original surprisingly, plus it was a lot lighter tasting with a better texture that made it feel fried out of a microwave. It’s 190 calories for the gluten free one compared to 150 for their original, but that’s still not bad with all the protein in it! I’m definitely getting the gluten free doughnuts again! They fill me up so much and keep me full which is often hard to do! 10/10
    oxlabh5cn9r5.jpeg
    plzyt21f67hv.jpeg

I also had my Dough Bar doughnuts delivered and tried the new gluten free cake raised donut. I think the gluten free raised one tastes more like a real donut than their original surprisingly, plus it was a lot lighter tasting with a better texture that made it feel fried out of a microwave. It’s 190 calories for the gluten free one compared to 150 for their original, but that’s still not bad with all the protein in it! I’m definitely getting the gluten free doughnuts again! They fill me up so much and keep me full which is often hard to do! 10/10
    oxlabh5cn9r5.jpeg
    plzyt21f67hv.jpeg

oxlabh5cn9r5.jpeg

If anyone wants to try the bars only 40 cent at Walgreens if you clip this coupon http://fave.co/2dqS0Z8