New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I need this....
    mv3gjawgntno.png
    Candy hunting's instagram reports: "New Dark Chocolate Oreos will be out early next year!" o:

Oreo is releasing a chocolate fudge Oreo in January (like their white fudge Oreo). I’m most excited for Carrot Cake and Most Stuf. According to Candy Hunter on Instagram S’mores Oreos will come back next year.

I want Cotton Candy, Jelly Donut, and Marshmallow Crispy to come back.

They NEED to bring back cotton candy because I never got to try them :(.

Want to try these so am writing to see if I can get any samples, will let you guys know if I am successful, lol. 48qw41r63gcv.png

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Omg yessss my childhood heart is happy now 😊
    hgycta wrote: »
    GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN WALMART. THE SHAPES ARE BACK. Original Trix is back!!!!
    4xsnrzekcq9n.jpeg

These also look delicious!
    yad7wxrtas5y.jpeg

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    lisaepell wrote: »
    2er6qqnt98h7.png

I just finished this last night, it was so good! The ice cream was super creamy right out the freezer and the cookie pieces were plentiful and yummy. I wasn't sure whether I'd like it, I usually only go for chocolate, but I figured I'd take one for the team and post my review.

I bet I would loveee this. Peanut butter ice cream is my favorite!!

Bought this as an impulse buy lol. gxir8h44hqx8.jpeg
    rzdndbygg918.jpeg
    Really nice vanilla flavor. Like birthday cake with the sprinkles. Not as strong as birthday cake funfetti flavor but excellent vanilla and butter flavor. More like bday cake than sugar cookie. Really sweet with a thick coating. I actually could stop at two servings (1 cup, 240 cal) because it was so sweet.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2018
    Options
    jwjmrb4v755l.jpeg
    3vdocnm3a921.jpeg
    Also was craving REAL gingerbread cookies so tried these. I was too lazy to bake my own 😂. Excellent! Only 120 per large cookie the size of my hand. Perfect gingerbread taste unlike the other gingerbread things I’ve had lately.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    jwjmrb4v755l.jpeg
    3vdocnm3a921.jpeg
    Also was craving REAL gingerbread cookies so tried these. I was too lazy to bake my own 😂. Excellent! Only 120 per large cookie the size of my hand. Perfect gingerbread taste unlike the other gingerbread things I’ve had lately.

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE COOKIES !!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    jwjmrb4v755l.jpeg
    3vdocnm3a921.jpeg

WHERE DID YOU GET THOSE COOKIES !!

Wegmans, aka the best grocery store ever lol! I feel so badly for people not in the northeast. I could never move because I need wegmans :D .
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    I found the new chobani flip at target! I passed them up for the yasso punpkin cheesecake pint
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Got an email from quest that they are sending me samples of a new flavor bar and a new flavor of cookie!

Any guesses? I hope they are a good flavor!

I wish cotton candy but I bet it will be coconut chocolate cookie and we already saw chocolate hazelnut was coming so I bet that is it! Let us know if it is any good please :).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Got an email from quest that they are sending me samples of a new flavor bar and a new flavor of cookie!

I wonder if the new flavor is the Hazelnut someone posted in here?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    I found the new chobani flip at target! I passed them up for the yasso punpkin cheesecake pint

I tried the new Chobani flavors... I love the snowball flip. The peanut butter cup one is ok, I just don't care for the chocolate bits. I love the limited edition caramel Chobani though.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

I was actually surprised at how good the Quest cookies are cuz I HATE their bars! Was really happy with the cookies,decent sized too for 250 calories
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

I wonder if the new flavor is the Hazelnut someone posted in here?

Pretty sure it's the hazelnut flavor (and I have an idea of what the new cookie flavor is :smiley: )
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    80nhf07cc6t9.png
  • whatalazyidiot
    whatalazyidiot Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    whitpauly wrote: »

I was actually surprised at how good the Quest cookies are cuz I HATE their bars! Was really happy with the cookies,decent sized too for 250 calories

Same! Their bars are so gross.. but their peanut butter cookie is amazing.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I haven't liked any of the Quest cookies.

I was surprised to read many people like their Maple Waffle bar, because I found it odd how sticky it was.