Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Just did a side by side comparison with Walmart’s Great Value Chicken Dipping Sauce and Chick-fil-A’s Sauce.
    Appearance wise, Chick-fil-A’s is lighter and thicker whereas Walmart’s is a bit darker and slightly more watery.
    Taste wise, Chick-fil-A’s is a lot sweeter and tastes more like honey mustard whereas Walmart’s is smokier and more reminiscent of BBQ sauce.
    Still, both are absolutely delicious, and I wasn’t expecting them to be so different until I had them side by side, but Chick-fil-A sauce is still the best!
    t6h3wfo6ie7b.jpeg
    pblvr4owubqq.jpeg
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Just did a side by side comparison with Walmart’s Great Value Chicken Dipping Sauce and Chick-fil-A’s Sauce.
    Appearance wise, Chick-fil-A’s is lighter and thicker whereas Walmart’s is a bit darker and slightly more watery.
    Taste wise, Chick-fil-A’s is a lot sweeter and tastes more like honey mustard whereas Walmart’s is smokier and more reminiscent of BBQ sauce.
    Still, both are absolutely delicious, and I wasn’t expecting them to be so different until I had them side by side, but Chick-fil-A sauce is still the best!
    t6h3wfo6ie7b.jpeg
    pblvr4owubqq.jpeg

Those bottled sauces are never the same as the real thing,remember Taco Bell had some bottles of fire sauce in the stores and it just didn't taste right
  • hgycta
    AmyC2288 wrote: »
    Tried the BK funnel cake fries. So. So. Good. 9 sticks for 220 cals. 🤤🤤🤤ixx2c83ymli1.jpg

Are those only available during breakfast hours like the donut sticks at McDonald's, or could I get them later in the day???
  • etherealanwar
    etherealanwar Posts: 465 Member
    edited February 2019
    Tried the BK funnel cake fries. So. So. Good. 9 sticks for 220 cals. 🤤🤤🤤ixx2c83ymli1.jpg

I ordered these the other day and OMG were they horrible. They must have done something wrong because they were like rubber, so hard and chewy!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,717 Member

I ordered these the other day and OMG were they horrible. They must have done something wrong because they were like rubber, so hard and chewy!!

Mine were pretty good. I've never had funnel cake before so wasn't sure what to expect. Is real funnel cake kinda eggy?
  • hgycta
    Went to Wawa and got the triple chocolate Twix! I’m not a HUGE Twix person so I probably won’t get it again, but it was enjoyable. I think I like regular Twix more because I like the caramel/chocolate combo; this one didn’t have as rich or dark chocolate as I had hoped, it was just really sweet.
    aes5mq0md1rt.jpeg
    Buuuut I noticed they have a new salted caramel mocha latte! I might go back and try it tomorrow, it looks amazing and if it’s anything like the chocolate whipped cream Starbucks sold on their mocha cookie crumble frappuccinos I’m in trouble!
    4xc0w6wxn86p.jpeg
  • AmyC2288
    AmyC2288 Posts: 386 Member

Oh no! Mine were hot, airy, and crispy! I hate that yours weren't good!
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 194 Member
    n7g4vchrqhig.png

I love califa farms almond milk. What is this and how is it different?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited February 2019
    @quiksylver296 Giant started to carry some Tillamook ice cream which are your favorite flavors?

Have you tried The Birthday Cake in particular?
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    @quiksylver296 Giant started to carry some Tillamook ice cream which are your favorite flavors?

Yassss!!!! They have been getting some of the cheese which is fantastic so I am excited to try the ice cream!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member

Chocolate Peanut Butter is my all-time favorite. They used to have a flavor called Grandma's Cake Batter that was really, really good. I'm not sure Birthday Cake is the same.
  • hgycta
    If anyone lives near a Wawa you need to try their salted caramel mocha! I don’t taste any caramel... or salt... but it’s by far the most chocolatey, delicious drink you’ll get! The 16 oz iced version was 330 calories and 100% worth every sip. Just as good as the chocolate whipped cream at Starbucks!
    h7y8ga5u3fad.jpeg
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Congrats to those who can buy a pint of Ben & Jerry’s and not eat the whole thing. I severely lack self control when it comes to ice cream pints.

I can only do it if I scoop the ice cream into another bowl (which I usually would do because I need to weigh it anyway). Straight out of the pint? Definitely eating the whole thing. Definitely have eaten two pints in one night.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,717 Member
    Congrats to those who can buy a pint of Ben & Jerry’s and not eat the whole thing. I severely lack self control when it comes to ice cream pints.

This is why I don't buy Ben & Jerry's anymore. I used to live off the Heath Bar Crunch and whatever the cookie dough one was years ago before all the new fancy flavors. :)

And then there was the quart of American Idol (I think it was Breyer's) birthday cake flavor. OMG, the frosting in it!

Halo Top/Enlightened/Vons version/Ralphs version do right by me now and I only eat them a few spoonfuls at a time.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

This is why I don't buy Ben & Jerry's anymore. I used to live off the Heath Bar Crunch and whatever the cookie dough one was years ago before all the new fancy flavors. :)

And then there was the quart of American Idol (I think it was Breyer's) birthday cake flavor. OMG, the frosting in it!

Halo Top/Enlightened/Vons version/Ralphs version do right by me now and I only eat them a few spoonfuls at a time.

Same. For me a serving of ice cream is an entire pint, lol!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    edited February 2019

Interesting how it really seems to be luck of the draw with these and the mcdonalds sticks. I did the same thing someone else did, I didn't realize the sticks were only breakfast and they weren't serving anymore. :/

@missperfectpitch thanks for the review, I was wondering how those "lighter" B&J pints were. The core pints sound good but I've found a lot of ben and jerry's seem to be disappointing for me, so I'd hate to waste the calories. I much prefer other brands because I feel like they taste creamier/richer and just better in general. B&J just has the awesome add ins and names that intrigue me, haha!