New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Really hoping there’s a Mike Metzler somewhere on these forums to review the new Reese’s thins for us xD
    sg3prcdxzsn4.png

That is too funny! :D I think someone did try them already on here. Next time they come out with something make a fake twitter in your own name and tweet your hate, lol.

That reminds me, there is a reeses contest going on reesesgoforthree.com starting today at 12 you can enter without a receipt using the code in the rules! You guys should give it a shot 3x a day. I would LOVE to see some of you guys win, haha! Each win is 120 reeses cups! 3 people win per hour.

My boyfriend found it and was really into it. He won 6 times already (but using receipts, so not as many people were entering). So he will be getting 720 reeses delivered. You bet I am going to take a pic of all those together! I told him we are going to recreate this....sawdmh7yno7x.png

I had a bit of an unplanned “cheat day” last night on Reese’s, so I definitely need to replenish my supply of them xD thanks for sharing!!!! They’re my weakness! I wonder if they’re going to send standard reese’s or mix it with different varieties? As much as I love the regular cups, my favorite for some reason are the miniatures and the white chocolate reese’s!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I also finally tried the Built bars. 33m99qlrwcgu.jpg

After the first few bites, I didn't like it. It had a weird bitter taste and the inside was chewier than I was expecting. However, after a few more bites, the flavor and texture really grew on me. The middle is like a cross between a russell stover and marshmallow.

They were really BIG for only 110 calories!

The chocolate mint tasted like toothpaste, so I hated that one.
    I didn't like the strawberry chocolate that much. Too bitter, but I bet you guys would like if you like erythritol. I am more of a stevia person.
    Double chocolate was just okay.

I LOVED the chocolate raspberry though! That one and the coconut were my favorites.

@Mexicangreensalsa I saw you really liked them. I am just curious, are you usually a fan of erythritol?

z7k121mwhzb9.jpg
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    asonrody wrote: »
    znpmlknrc9x1.jpeg
    Wonder if these are good. Pretty sure someone posted but was wondering if anyone got to try them yet.

I've had them a few months ago, they were at Walmart. It was good. I like that it's a smaller portion than other edible cookie doughs that come in a big tub! A bar was around 200 calories I think.

I have had their cookie dough. It doesnt have much taste. I would rather run the risk of salmonella or make homemade edible cookie dough with flavor for far less than $7 it costs at the store.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    I also finally tried the Built bars.

After the first few bites, I didn't like it. It had a weird bitter taste and the inside was chewier than I was expecting. However, after a few more bites, the flavor and texture really grew on me. The middle is like a cross between a russell stover and marshmallow.

I didn't like the strawberry chocolate that much. Too bitter, but I bet you guys would like if you like erythritol. I am more of a stevia person.

I LOVED the chocolate raspberry though! That one and the coconut were my favorites.

Oh my gosh. That's just terrible. My dislike for foods that somehow make mint taste like toothpaste is tantamount to @hgycta's dislike for bubble gum flavored foods advertised as cotton candy flavored.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    For those who are (or know) any Game of Thrones fans
    rem1z8oacz3u.png
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »
    I also finally tried the Built bars.

Oh my gosh. That's just terrible. My dislike for foods that somehow make mint taste like toothpaste is tantamount to @hgycta's dislike for bubble gum flavored foods advertised as cotton candy flavored.

A coworker and I swap protein bars in the interest of discovery. I just ordered the Built Bar sample pack, and we're splitting one each day to taste test. We'll post the results when completed. Even the chocolate mint one, though I'm not looking forward to that one anymore... :s
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I also finally tried the Built bars. 33m99qlrwcgu.jpg

@Mexicangreensalsa I saw you really liked them. I am just curious, are you usually a fan of erythritol?

z7k121mwhzb9.jpg

I don't really like the chocolate mint either, Noreen! And I LOVE chocolate mint anything. My favorites so far are the coconut, raspberry, and salted caramel. Lemon and Orange are surprisingly good as well.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I watched my niece last night and she had one of these as her snack and offered me one to try. I know they are toddler snacks, but wow I was impressed! They were actually really good, haha. They were almost like a chocolate banana rice krispy treat. I love banana and chocolate together. zbb72huvxkuo.png

Yes! My son eats these and they are really good. There was another flavor that we used to buy but this one is better.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    51CWl5BcgaL._SY300_QL70_.jpg

Yuck right out of the can. Hoping they'll be better if I find something to do with them. I don't eat hamburgers or hot dogs hardly so topping them on those is out. I really got them to try just out of the can. :(
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Target 2bommxamkumd.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    f2enjqrz6hqs.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited February 2019
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Target 2bommxamkumd.jpeg

I need those carrot cake donuts o:

I also need these!!!
    oubyp8k55fyb.png

Omg I need peanut butter lovers! Time to make a fake twitter under our names and tweet how much we hate them now like that guy did, LOL.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Just saw these st Walmart. Anyone tried them?

36h0knobtasq.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    2 oreo flavor ideas: peach cobbler and Sprinkle Donut :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

YES TO BOTH! Peach cobbler would be amazing with the graham base!
  • pancakerunner
    edited February 2019
    Options

YES TO BOTH! Peach cobbler would be amazing with the graham base!

Was also thinking a glazed donut would be good lollll or tres leches or 7 layer bar!