New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Found the new flavor at Burlington. Was hoping for the others because this was the one I least wanted to try. 6/10 it was good but NO where near as good as the others.

Maybe because I am not a big banana split fan. I put it in plain yogurt and it was really good although the banana was a bit too artificial for my liking. I can’t stand artificial banana flavor.r4809lh2l5we.jpeg

I've never tried any of those, recommend any flavors?

Salted Carmel
    Pumpkin cheesecake
    Pumpkin caramel
    Blueberry
    White chocolate
    Butter pecan
    Pecan caramel

Yes this, I think we have raved about these 100x in this thread so I feel badly posting about them yet again, haha! But they are soooo good. My top favorite is the salted caramel, I go through a bottle a week!

I second every single one she listed and in that order (except I haven't tried the blueberry).

I also like the brown sugar cinnamon and butter toffee. I also LOVE the chocolate salted caramel and chocolate truffle. But none of them are as awesome as the salted caramel in my opinion. That one is just amazing!

I'm curious...I can get most of these via Amazon ca for $30/bottle. What do you pay - I'm assuming most of you commenting on these are American?

OMG, that is insane! Does it cost that much to ship from the states to you? Id send you for cheaper, ha! The price is 3.99 per bottle at tjmax/burlington/etc around me. Online I buy 6 pack from amazon for 31 bucks so a little over 5. They had a black friday sale and I stocked up on 60 of them for 3 bucks each. :D

OMG! What a racket! Now I'm depressed :(

I'll try some for you! You can 'taste' vicariously though me. Haha what flavor should I try first?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Found the new flavor at Burlington. Was hoping for the others because this was the one I least wanted to try. 6/10 it was good but NO where near as good as the others.

Maybe because I am not a big banana split fan. I put it in plain yogurt and it was really good although the banana was a bit too artificial for my liking. I can’t stand artificial banana flavor.r4809lh2l5we.jpeg

Salted Carmel
    Pumpkin cheesecake
    Pumpkin caramel
    Blueberry
    White chocolate
    Butter pecan
    Pecan caramel

Yes this, I think we have raved about these 100x in this thread so I feel badly posting about them yet again, haha! But they are soooo good. My top favorite is the salted caramel, I go through a bottle a week!

I second every single one she listed and in that order (except I haven't tried the blueberry).

I also like the brown sugar cinnamon and butter toffee. I also LOVE the chocolate salted caramel and chocolate truffle. But none of them are as awesome as the salted caramel in my opinion. That one is just amazing!

I'm curious...I can get most of these via Amazon ca for $30/bottle. What do you pay - I'm assuming most of you commenting on these are American?

OMG, that is insane! Does it cost that much to ship from the states to you? Id send you for cheaper, ha! The price is 3.99 per bottle at tjmax/burlington/etc around me. Online I buy 6 pack from amazon for 31 bucks so a little over 5. They had a black friday sale and I stocked up on 60 of them for 3 bucks each. :D

I'll try some for you! You can 'taste' vicariously though me. Haha what flavor should I try first?

Salted caramel !

I cannot believe amazon is charging so much. Do you have Marshall tj max or bulinton in Canada?

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    d147cdzmc8tv.jpeg

Bought this and excited to try haha
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    d147cdzmc8tv.jpeg

I'd love to hear what you think :) I always pick it up and put it back whenever I see it in stores XD
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    d147cdzmc8tv.jpeg

I've never saw that before and now want it. How was it??
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options

Salted Carmel
    Pumpkin cheesecake
    Pumpkin caramel
    Blueberry
    White chocolate
    Butter pecan
    Pecan caramel

@PAPYRUS3 It looks like you can get them from their website in Canada for about $9 a bottle which is still expensive considering what they are here, but better than $30 a bottle. But I have no idea what they're charging for shipping to Canada.

https://www.skinnymixes.ca/
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »

Salted Carmel
    Pumpkin cheesecake
    Pumpkin caramel
    Blueberry
    White chocolate
    Butter pecan
    Pecan caramel

@PAPYRUS3 It looks like you can get them from their website in Canada for about $9 a bottle which is still expensive considering what they are here, but better than $30 a bottle. But I have no idea what they're charging for shipping to Canada.

That is great! Thank you:) Also, we do have a Marshall's (didn't even know we had one lol!) here and will check it out!

zckzc4q9do4n.png
    ^These look really yummy too....any reviews out there for these??
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    f44ap9wozy91.png

My daughter will love this. She loved the cereal!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    r8u2bavcj5fm.jpeg
    agzzreuhyyl6.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Salted Carmel
    Pumpkin cheesecake
    Pumpkin caramel
    Blueberry
    White chocolate
    Butter pecan
    Pecan caramel

That is great! Thank you:) Also, we do have a Marshall's (didn't even know we had one lol!) here and will check it out!

zckzc4q9do4n.png

Doesn't Canada have a store like TJMAXX named Winners?
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    r8u2bavcj5fm.jpeg
    agzzreuhyyl6.jpeg
    Cant wait to get my quest box
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    f44ap9wozy91.png

The cereal made me feel like I was drinking sour milk, so the last thing I want is for it to ruin ice cream too by making that sour!!

Speaking of ice cream, I tried the Slim Twin pint! $5.49 at Whole Foods and extremely disappointed. Both of the pints I bought were freezer burnt :( I should’ve known since they felt hard with extra space when I squeezed them, but I was too desperate to try them I overlooked it. The taste wasn’t bad though. It didn’t really taste any different from Halo Top or Aldi’s store brand 240 calorie pints, so I can’t see myself driving an hour out of my way again to buy them
    6h64hzlfdow9.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    I had the non dairy Ben and Jerry it was good because all Ben and Jerry is good. And they have tons of cookie and brownie chunks in them so you can’t go wrong with that, lol. But I really wish they made them with the cashew base because I am not a fan of almond milk. Not creamy enough.
    I liked them and they were good, but would not buy again. sv6cemlazdye.jpeg
    fhjdixs035v2.jpeg
    tl7aaxm7u3uq.jpeg

Also, I JUST realized now that they call it half baked because it has tons of baked goods in it, so it’s half baked goods half ice cream. I feel so dumb, I was saying to my bf I wonder how they make brownies dough without eggs and he explained I was wrong all along 😂. Up until now I always thought it was called half baked because the brownies and cookies were half baked half raw dough, lol.

So delicious chocolate drizzle was on sale 2 pint because going out of stock and I had 2 coupon so I had to snag it. There was barely any chocolate and it was not sweet enough. Very bland and boring I only had a bite and decided to eat something else. gtguh17spj62.jpeg
    ev290e8f6oap.jpeg
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    f44ap9wozy91.png

The cereal made me feel like I was drinking sour milk, so the last thing I want is for it to ruin ice cream too by making that sour!!

Speaking of ice cream, I tried the Slim Twin pint! $5.49 at Whole Foods and extremely disappointed. Both of the pints I bought were freezer burnt :( I should’ve known since they felt hard with extra space when I squeezed them, but I was too desperate to try them I overlooked it. The taste wasn’t bad though. It didn’t really taste any different from Halo Top or Aldi’s store brand 240 calorie pints, so I can’t see myself driving an hour out of my way again to buy them
    6h64hzlfdow9.jpeg

Aww that sucks! But thanks for the insight as I'll keep buying Halo Top and Englighten haha!
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    r8u2bavcj5fm.jpeg
    agzzreuhyyl6.jpeg
    Cant wait to get my quest box

Mine is set to be delivered tomorrow ! Now I know what it is haha. Not that excited, was hoping for a better flavor. Copy Lenny and Larry, lol. I am not a fan of chocolate donut because it just tastes like chocolate brownie/cake, it’s nothing special. Hopefully they have a unique flavor, but I bet they will just be like the chocolate brownie or double chocolate chunk with sprinkles. Have you tried them yet ?

Let us know how they are! Gonna go order some myself now.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options

Salted Carmel
    Pumpkin cheesecake
    Pumpkin caramel
    Blueberry
    White chocolate
    Butter pecan
    Pecan caramel

zckzc4q9do4n.png

Doesn't Canada have a store like TJMAXX named Winners?

We do! I guess I just don't shop there too often. I'll now keep my eye open to all this 'goodness'!