New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the So Delicious Mousse yet? It's their version of a low calorie pint. Omg, uh-mazing. 330 calories for the salted caramel pint, which is the one I tried. I'm normally not a salted caramel person, but this was the only flavor my store had, and it was either this or the 750 calorie Coconut Macaroon flavor (which I REALLY wanted lol). The salted caramel was soooooo good. Very creamy and whipped, and the caramel swirl wasn't overly sweet. Nice sprinkling of chocolate flakes too. I want the other flavors now!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the So Delicious Mousse yet? It's their version of a low calorie pint. Omg, uh-mazing. 330 calories for the salted caramel pint, which is the one I tried. I'm normally not a salted caramel person, but this was the only flavor my store had, and it was either this or the 750 calorie Coconut Macaroon flavor (which I REALLY wanted lol). The salted caramel was soooooo good. Very creamy and whipped, and the caramel swirl wasn't overly sweet. Nice sprinkling of chocolate flakes too. I want the other flavors now!

I tried their strawberry flavor when I was in Florida because it was the only one I could find, and it was ok, but I’m not normally a fruit flavored ice cream fan so I wasn’t crazy head over heels in love with it (so far the only exception to that would be Halo Top’s strawberry cheesecake pint). I’ve been trying so hard to find one of their dessert mousse flavors like salted caramel or peanut butter but I can’t find them anywhere and it’s killing me!!! :( you’re so lucky!!!

BUT THIS.
    780k25akbn35.png
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    kfpvmir8ub88.jpeg

How is it??
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Went to the vitamin shoppe for those Quest chile lime tortilla chips and got distracted by this! I love Icon Meals popcorn and all their new flavors, I just wish a bag of it wasn’t $10! Has anyone tried their Orange Creamsicle yet??
    589ce2bdl3fp.jpeg

Also, this popped up as a sponsored post on Instagram and I went to their website to see more about it. 170 calories for the hash brown, doesn’t seem terrible. They also look like they redesigned their entire website, it looks really nice! I don’t know why I don’t go to Einstein Bros Bagels more often, it’s such a cute place! The cookies & cream shmearful is really calling my name though, I remember trying the other flavors when they first released a while back and the shmearfuls were way more enjoyable than the Bantam Bagels in my opinion!
    2ifotxhtwm93.jpeg
    q9diwsj11oas.png

The Quest Lime chips are good! The cheese ones are my fav though, almost exactly like Doritos even with cheese fingers lol!
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options

BUT THIS.
    780k25akbn35.png

That looks amazing! I saw a sign in my Giant for peanut butter vanilla fudge, but there weren't any pints there so I couldn't tell what it was. I'm curious about what all the layers will be.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

Lemon swirl is sooo good!
  • hgycta
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    Went to the vitamin shoppe for those Quest chile lime tortilla chips and got distracted by this! I love Icon Meals popcorn and all their new flavors, I just wish a bag of it wasn’t $10! Has anyone tried their Orange Creamsicle yet??
    589ce2bdl3fp.jpeg

Also, this popped up as a sponsored post on Instagram and I went to their website to see more about it. 170 calories for the hash brown, doesn’t seem terrible. They also look like they redesigned their entire website, it looks really nice! I don’t know why I don’t go to Einstein Bros Bagels more often, it’s such a cute place! The cookies & cream shmearful is really calling my name though, I remember trying the other flavors when they first released a while back and the shmearfuls were way more enjoyable than the Bantam Bagels in my opinion!
    2ifotxhtwm93.jpeg
    q9diwsj11oas.png

The Quest Lime chips are good! The cheese ones are my fav though, almost exactly like Doritos even with cheese fingers lol!

I actually didn’t like the lime chips! I picked up a bag for the sake of trying it but there was something in there I wasn’t crazy about. The ranch and nacho cheese, however, are my weaknesses!!!! <3 I agree what you say about it being exactly like Doritos!!!
  • hgycta
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    589ce2bdl3fp.jpeg

2ifotxhtwm93.jpeg
    q9diwsj11oas.png

I liked the chili lime Quest Nutrition chips, but the cheddar are a lot better! The blueberry cheesecake popcorn looks so good! Have you tried any of the flavors?

I’ve had every other flavor they sell (including the special ones GNC had like Ghost and cotton candy). So far my favorite if you’re trying them for the first time is the dark chocolate sea salt, or banana split if you’re more into the fruity flavors! The blueberry cheesecake is good, but it can get boring. But if you really like cheesecake it’s not like you’ll regret buying it, it’s definitey not bad tasting or anything! Icon Meals popcorn is amazing!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    3wyojbouj701.png

Giant has these in for $1.99! Bought the Oreo & Chips Ahoy flavor.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited March 2019
    Options
    rhaiin wrote: »
    a0923de9-6dd1-47e8-a8cd-c49d9134f9ca._CR0,0,1464,600_PT0_SX1464__.jpg

Apparently there is a line of frozen Benihana meals now. I'm curious, but I'll wait until I catch them on sale. Usually frozen chinese/japanese food isn't that great.

@rhaiin if you have Grocery Outlet I would check there (when I was there earlier this week they had the frozen meals for decent prices).
  • marywelsh30
    marywelsh30 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My new fav is Built Bars .... protein bars. The texture is a bit mousse like, but the chocolate is dark and delicious.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    nrhka1e9q2vf.png

Tried this last night! The first bite was utterly disgusting for some reason. Once I got used to the sweetness it reminded me of Black Raspberry. Not sure I'll buy this one again though.
  • hgycta
    Options
    The closest Whole Foods is an hour away from me so I hardly ever go, but I went today (only the second time I’ve been in my life) and checked the ice cream aisle (hoping for more of the Toffee Crunch Arctic Zero Light ice cream which I didn’t see). But I FINALLY found that Slim Twin!!! Has anyone here tried them yet??? They were $5.49 each so I didn’t go nuts, but I picked up the Vanilla and the Cookies & Cream flavor. I’ll be in the area again next week so if it’s amazing I’m hoping to try the others!
    qj7zrluoflbe.jpeg

Also noticed these bad boys! The one I picked up was over 700 calories per cup so I quickly walked away xD
    hliu7yae5n95.jpeg
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options

BUT THIS.
    780k25akbn35.png

That looks amazing! I saw a sign in my Giant for peanut butter vanilla fudge, but there weren't any pints there so I couldn't tell what it was. I'm curious about what all the layers will be.

My husband is an ice cream snob and he will ONLY eat Talenti or Haagan Daas, so we will be buying these!

Lol nice! Those are my favorite brands too, though I do like to branch out too!