New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Went to the vitamin shoppe for those Quest chile lime tortilla chips and got distracted by this! I love Icon Meals popcorn and all their new flavors, I just wish a bag of it wasn’t $10! Has anyone tried their Orange Creamsicle yet??
    589ce2bdl3fp.jpeg

Also, this popped up as a sponsored post on Instagram and I went to their website to see more about it. 170 calories for the hash brown, doesn’t seem terrible. They also look like they redesigned their entire website, it looks really nice! I don’t know why I don’t go to Einstein Bros Bagels more often, it’s such a cute place! The cookies & cream shmearful is really calling my name though, I remember trying the other flavors when they first released a while back and the shmearfuls were way more enjoyable than the Bantam Bagels in my opinion!
    2ifotxhtwm93.jpeg
    q9diwsj11oas.png

The Quest Lime chips are good! The cheese ones are my fav though, almost exactly like Doritos even with cheese fingers lol!

The price is still $10 they were released a year ago at 10 i cant belive people buy them at 10 i legit bought and returned them the same day soo good but not worth $10
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Went to the vitamin shoppe for those Quest chile lime tortilla chips and got distracted by this! I love Icon Meals popcorn and all their new flavors, I just wish a bag of it wasn’t $10! Has anyone tried their Orange Creamsicle yet??
    589ce2bdl3fp.jpeg

Also, this popped up as a sponsored post on Instagram and I went to their website to see more about it. 170 calories for the hash brown, doesn’t seem terrible. They also look like they redesigned their entire website, it looks really nice! I don’t know why I don’t go to Einstein Bros Bagels more often, it’s such a cute place! The cookies & cream shmearful is really calling my name though, I remember trying the other flavors when they first released a while back and the shmearfuls were way more enjoyable than the Bantam Bagels in my opinion!
    2ifotxhtwm93.jpeg
    q9diwsj11oas.png

The Quest Lime chips are good! The cheese ones are my fav though, almost exactly like Doritos even with cheese fingers lol!

The price is still $10 they were released a year ago at 10 i cant belive people buy them at 10 i legit bought and returned them the same day soo good but not worth $10

$10 for one bag? Or a box? And I am not why you can't believe people still buy them as they have sold other chips at the same price for years.
  • gazel9000
    gazel9000 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I don't think this is a new product, but it's new to me. Latanna hummus, sriracha carrot flavor. It is SO good! And it's just 50 calories per tbsp, so it's great for a spread or dipping vegetables it.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    589ce2bdl3fp.jpeg

2ifotxhtwm93.jpeg
    q9diwsj11oas.png

$10 for one bag? Or a box? And I am not why you can't believe people still buy them as they have sold other chips at the same price for years.

$10 a bag! And its ridiculous priced I'm surpsied people would pay that much good but not worth $10 imo
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    589ce2bdl3fp.jpeg

2ifotxhtwm93.jpeg
    q9diwsj11oas.png

$10 a bag! And its ridiculous priced I'm surpsied people would pay that much good but not worth $10 imo

My bad I thought you were referring to the quest chips as you quoted me lol. The popcorn? That's ridiculous. Although if you like it I'm sure you can find it alot cheaper online. Stores like GNC and Vitamin Shoppe prices are always astronomically high priced.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    589ce2bdl3fp.jpeg

2ifotxhtwm93.jpeg
    q9diwsj11oas.png

Where are you because you can get a case (8 bags) of Quest chips for $16.
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    589ce2bdl3fp.jpeg

2ifotxhtwm93.jpeg
    q9diwsj11oas.png

I think she was referring to the popcorn that was pictured on the orginal post, I though it was the quest chips too but looked back and saw the price on the item for the popcorn and it was $10 lol.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    589ce2bdl3fp.jpeg

2ifotxhtwm93.jpeg
    q9diwsj11oas.png

I think she was referring to the popcorn that was pictured on the orginal post, I though it was the quest chips too but looked back and saw the price on the item for the popcorn and it was $10 lol.

That makes way more sense!

I bought a bag of the vanilla(?) popcorn and agree. $10 a bag is expensive and the serving size wasn't even all that big.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Found the new flavor at Burlington. Was hoping for the others because this was the one I least wanted to try. 6/10 it was good but NO where near as good as the others.

Maybe because I am not a big banana split fan. I put it in plain yogurt and it was good although the banana was a bit too artificial for my liking. I can’t stand artificial banana flavor. I am really picky about banana flavored things. I loveee real banana flavor so a lot of the banana bars and ice cream I like but when it’s that “banana runt” flavor I hate it lol.r4809lh2l5we.jpeg
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Found the new flavor at Burlington. Was hoping for the others because this was the one I least wanted to try. 6/10 it was good but NO where near as good as the others.

Maybe because I am not a big banana split fan. I put it in plain yogurt and it was really good although the banana was a bit too artificial for my liking. I can’t stand artificial banana flavor.r4809lh2l5we.jpeg

I've never tried any of those, recommend any flavors?
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Amazing!!! I'm addicted! Reminds me or pizza flavored pringlea but better 53etyx657g7d.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options

Maybe because I am not a big banana split fan. I put it in plain yogurt and it was really good although the banana was a bit too artificial for my liking. I can’t stand artificial banana flavor.r4809lh2l5we.jpeg

I found the blueberry a couple days ago and love it I'm interested in the banana split now 🤔
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Sorry for quoting the wrong post :#
  • vnb_208
    Options

Salted Carmel
    Pumpkin cheesecake
    Pumpkin caramel
    Blueberry
    White chocolate
    Butter pecan
    Pecan caramel
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

Salted Carmel
    Pumpkin cheesecake
    Pumpkin caramel
    Blueberry
    White chocolate
    Butter pecan
    Pecan caramel

Yes this, I think we have raved about these 100x in this thread so I feel badly posting about them yet again, haha! But they are soooo good. My top favorite is the salted caramel, I go through a bottle a week!

I second every single one she listed and in that order (except I haven't tried the blueberry).

I also like the brown sugar cinnamon and butter toffee. I also LOVE the chocolate salted caramel and chocolate truffle. But none of them are as awesome as the salted caramel in my opinion. That one is just amazing!
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    The closest Whole Foods is an hour away from me so I hardly ever go, but I went today (only the second time I’ve been in my life) and checked the ice cream aisle (hoping for more of the Toffee Crunch Arctic Zero Light ice cream which I didn’t see). But I FINALLY found that Slim Twin!!! Has anyone here tried them yet??? They were $5.49 each so I didn’t go nuts, but I picked up the Vanilla and the Cookies & Cream flavor. I’ll be in the area again next week so if it’s amazing I’m hoping to try the others!
    qj7zrluoflbe.jpeg

Also noticed these bad boys! The one I picked up was over 700 calories per cup so I quickly walked away xD
    hliu7yae5n95.jpeg

I love the Cardamom and the Coffee flavors of Slim Twin the best. The lemon cookie is very good too. I’ve been very lucky finding them at Grocery Outlet for $2.50 a pint!
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options

Salted Carmel
    Pumpkin cheesecake
    Pumpkin caramel
    Blueberry
    White chocolate
    Butter pecan
    Pecan caramel

Yes this, I think we have raved about these 100x in this thread so I feel badly posting about them yet again, haha! But they are soooo good. My top favorite is the salted caramel, I go through a bottle a week!

I second every single one she listed and in that order (except I haven't tried the blueberry).

I also like the brown sugar cinnamon and butter toffee. I also LOVE the chocolate salted caramel and chocolate truffle. But none of them are as awesome as the salted caramel in my opinion. That one is just amazing!

I'm curious...I can get most of these via Amazon ca for $30/bottle. What do you pay - I'm assuming most of you commenting on these are American?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    589ce2bdl3fp.jpeg

2ifotxhtwm93.jpeg
    q9diwsj11oas.png

I’m guilty of it, but to rationalize it during times I’m craving the popcorn I consider that a serving size is 1/4th of the bag, so $10 divided into four servings is $2.50, which I have spent on protein bars numerous times! Just makes it seem less expensive but either way it’s a nice alternative to all those bars :p I haven’t had any luck finding them cheaper anywhere though, I can’t ever find them on eBay, either! I always check!!!
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    The closest Whole Foods is an hour away from me so I hardly ever go, but I went today (only the second time I’ve been in my life) and checked the ice cream aisle (hoping for more of the Toffee Crunch Arctic Zero Light ice cream which I didn’t see). But I FINALLY found that Slim Twin!!! Has anyone here tried them yet??? They were $5.49 each so I didn’t go nuts, but I picked up the Vanilla and the Cookies & Cream flavor. I’ll be in the area again next week so if it’s amazing I’m hoping to try the others!
    qj7zrluoflbe.jpeg

Also noticed these bad boys! The one I picked up was over 700 calories per cup so I quickly walked away xD
    hliu7yae5n95.jpeg

I love the Cardamom and the Coffee flavors of Slim Twin the best. The lemon cookie is very good too. I’ve been very lucky finding them at Grocery Outlet for $2.50 a pint!

Go figure you recommend the three I didn’t buy haha, guess I’ll have to go back now! What is cardamom? Is that similar to chai? I personally can’t stand chai teas, but I’m a coffee addict... and the lemon halo top was the very first flavor I fell in love with so that’s always another appealing flavor to me! $2.50 is AWESOME I wish I could find that price!!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

Salted Carmel
    Pumpkin cheesecake
    Pumpkin caramel
    Blueberry
    White chocolate
    Butter pecan
    Pecan caramel

I'm curious...I can get most of these via Amazon ca for $30/bottle. What do you pay - I'm assuming most of you commenting on these are American?

OMG, that is insane! Does it cost that much to ship from the states to you? Id send you for cheaper, ha! The price is 3.99 per bottle at tjmax/burlington/etc around me. Online I buy 6 pack from amazon for 31 bucks so a little over 5. They had a black friday sale and I stocked up on 60 of them for 3 bucks each. :D
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »

Salted Carmel
    Pumpkin cheesecake
    Pumpkin caramel
    Blueberry
    White chocolate
    Butter pecan
    Pecan caramel

OMG, that is insane! Does it cost that much to ship from the states to you? Id send you for cheaper, ha! The price is 3.99 per bottle at tjmax/burlington/etc around me. Online I buy 6 pack from amazon for 31 bucks so a little over 5. They had a black friday sale and I stocked up on 60 of them for 3 bucks each. :D

OMG! What a racket! Now I'm depressed :(