New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Smartbun is having a sale with free shipping. I loved these when I tried them a year ago so I think I may buy some again. Has anyone had the cakes? I’ve only had the slim thin ones which I loved. Wondering if these are as good before I buy.

I tried the cakes a couple years ago and liked them a lot (especially the cinnamon). Looks like there are new flavors since then - so am unsure of the orange cream and raspberry cream.

I didn't get them again because of the cost, may have to pick up a few, thanks for the post!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    OK what store are all these new Chilly Cow flavors at? I'm guessing it's a store that's not in CA, that'd be my luck!

Peanut butter chocolate is my favorite Enlightened flavor.

I get the sense that we're somewhere in the same general region, and the only place I can find Chilly Cow is Grocery Outlet. My Grocery Outlet only has cookies and cream, and vanilla graham.

I did find marshmallow peanut butter Enlightened recently and I think that's one of the new Chilly Cow flavors, so that's a possibility if you can't find Chilly Cow.

Did you find Marshmallow Peanut Butter Enlightened at Grocery Outlet? I'm going through the flavors there and so far only have repurchased Triple Chocolate. I have a lot of opened pints in my freezer! I saw the same bars as you but went for Chilly Cow ice cream instead of bars (cookies n' cream). I'd love to find more of a selection! Don't buy Slim Twins there, it was awful! I think it was Winco where I found Chilly Cow brown butter caramel and Dark Chocolate Mint Chip. The former is great and later is so-so, but I'm picky with mint.

I think I found the marshmallow peanut butter at a "health food" store. It was worth paying more the Grocery Outlet price :) I agree that the Slim Twin was nasty!

My local Grocery Outlets have these Enlightened flavors:
    - red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - black cherry chocolate chip
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut

How are the Frozen hot cocoa ice cream and Red velvet bars? Man, I really want to try Marshmallow Peanut Butter! I may have to go searching for it! I take it it's a new flavor? I didn't see black cherry chocolate chip either, that sounds good. Hm, I may have to find another Grocery Outlet to check out.

I hate to potentially disappoint you, but my pint of Marshmallow Peanut Butter has been sitting in my freezer, half eaten, for a couple of months. Not even chocolate syrup could save it for me...

Oh no, not the freezer graveyard! The flavor sounds good too! I had Caramel Oatmeal Cookie last night and loved it, lots of caramel, it's my new favorite.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    OK what store are all these new Chilly Cow flavors at? I'm guessing it's a store that's not in CA, that'd be my luck!

I get the sense that we're somewhere in the same general region, and the only place I can find Chilly Cow is Grocery Outlet. My Grocery Outlet only has cookies and cream, and vanilla graham.

I did find marshmallow peanut butter Enlightened recently and I think that's one of the new Chilly Cow flavors, so that's a possibility if you can't find Chilly Cow.

Did you find Marshmallow Peanut Butter Enlightened at Grocery Outlet? I'm going through the flavors there and so far only have repurchased Triple Chocolate. I have a lot of opened pints in my freezer! I saw the same bars as you but went for Chilly Cow ice cream instead of bars (cookies n' cream). I'd love to find more of a selection! Don't buy Slim Twins there, it was awful! I think it was Winco where I found Chilly Cow brown butter caramel and Dark Chocolate Mint Chip. The former is great and later is so-so, but I'm picky with mint.

I think I found the marshmallow peanut butter at a "health food" store. It was worth paying more the Grocery Outlet price :) I agree that the Slim Twin was nasty!

- red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut

How are the Frozen hot cocoa ice cream and Red velvet bars? Man, I really want to try Marshmallow Peanut Butter! I may have to go searching for it! I take it it's a new flavor? I didn't see black cherry chocolate chip either, that sounds good. Hm, I may have to find another Grocery Outlet to check out.

I hate to potentially disappoint you, but my pint of Marshmallow Peanut Butter has been sitting in my freezer, half eaten, for a couple of months. Not even chocolate syrup could save it for me...

Oh no, not the freezer graveyard! The flavor sounds good too! I had Caramel Oatmeal Cookie last night and loved it, lots of caramel, it's my new favorite.

I prefer the sea salt caramel!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Smartbun is having a sale with free shipping. I loved these when I tried them a year ago so I think I may buy some again. Has anyone had the cakes? I’ve only had the slim thin ones which I loved. Wondering if these are as good before I buy. bjibpwh8kd6x.jpeg
    4wzz73ejr1xv.jpeg

Yes!!!! The cakes are amazing, especially the cinnamon! I’ve had the cinnamon, chocolate, lemon, and tangerine flavors and wasn’t disappointed with any! Definitely worth splurging on if you have a sweet tooth and not many calories left for the day!

Also, this was my first time trying the ON protein almonds, I’ve been wanting to try them for a while now but lost my self control when I saw the chocolate peanut butter flavor. Oh my goodness... it does NOT disappoint! It’s like a healthier version of the peanut butter M&M’s if they had a version with an almond in the middle. Soooooo addicting! The portion size was pretty large for the pack, too. Definitely filled me up and satisfied me for 230 calories! The only downside is I can imagine they make a mess if you throw a pouch in your purse when you’re out in the heat. 10/10 definitely buying more & other flavors.
    vwbs2004zxat.jpeg
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options

- red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut

Am I the only one who enjoyed the marshmallow PB?

Safeway also has a low-calorie ice cream line called "Scandal-Less" that has a sea salt caramel flavor. The consistency is softer than either Enlightened or Halo Top, and the calorie count is also lower on average. I don't think it's as good as Enlightened, but it's worth checking out.
  • Katmary71
    Options

- red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut

I prefer the sea salt caramel!

I have that in my fridge, I'll bump it up to try!

I spent forever checking out snack items at Grocery Outlet, this thread is a bad influence!😁
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

- red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut

Safeway also has a low-calorie ice cream line called "Scandal-Less" that has a sea salt caramel flavor. The consistency is softer than either Enlightened or Halo Top, and the calorie count is also lower on average. I don't think it's as good as Enlightened, but it's worth checking out.

I love the marshmallow peanut butter enlightened, but it reminds me more of white chocolate than marshmallow; actually, it reminds me exactly of the white chocolate Reese’s Cups!
    I’ve had scandal-less though and I don’t care for it that much, they taste more artificial in my opinion and have a weird texture. I’m still blown away at how good Aldi’s sea salt caramel protein pint version is!!!
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Smartbun is having a sale with free shipping. I loved these when I tried them a year ago so I think I may buy some again. Has anyone had the cakes? I’ve only had the slim thin ones which I loved. Wondering if these are as good before I buy. bjibpwh8kd6x.jpeg
    4wzz73ejr1xv.jpeg

Yes!!!! The cakes are amazing, especially the cinnamon! I’ve had the cinnamon, chocolate, lemon, and tangerine flavors and wasn’t disappointed with any! Definitely worth splurging on if you have a sweet tooth and not many calories left for the day!

Also, this was my first time trying the ON protein almonds, I’ve been wanting to try them for a while now but lost my self control when I saw the chocolate peanut butter flavor. Oh my goodness... it does NOT disappoint! It’s like a healthier version of the peanut butter M&M’s if they had a version with an almond in the middle. Soooooo addicting! The portion size was pretty large for the pack, too. Definitely filled me up and satisfied me for 230 calories! The only downside is I can imagine they make a mess if you throw a pouch in your purse when you’re out in the heat. 10/10 definitely buying more & other flavors.
    vwbs2004zxat.jpeg

They're so so good! Did you try the cookies and cream ones? So amazing 🤤🤤
  • Katmary71
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

- red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut

I love the marshmallow peanut butter enlightened, but it reminds me more of white chocolate than marshmallow; actually, it reminds me exactly of the white chocolate Reese’s Cups!
    I’ve had scandal-less though and I don’t care for it that much, they taste more artificial in my opinion and have a weird texture. I’m still blown away at how good Aldi’s sea salt caramel protein pint version is!!!

Oh man, I love white chocolate Reese's cups, I have to try this flavor!

I wasn't impressed with Scandal-less either. It's not bad, I just prefer Enlightened in general and Chilly Cow.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    4wzz73ejr1xv.jpeg

I love their cakes! I saw the email last night and I have their variety pack in the shopping cart but I'm too lazy to go get my credit card. I swear last time I paid with paypal, but I must be mistaken. I'm excited to try the flavors I haven't tried yet.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    These look good! qilmpszie2cr.jpeg

That DOES look good. While we're on the topic of Enlightened's Marshmallow Peanut Butter...does anyone feel like they changed the recipe? This flavor used to be my absolute favorite--and I still like it--but something about it is less pleasing to me. Almost like they adjusted the marshmallow base from when they first launched it. And they DEFINITELY cut down the amount of peanut butter. There used to be thick sheets of it throughout; now, just little pieces here and there. Maybe it's just my imagination?
  • pancakerunner
    Options

Posted about these a while back. They have a few flavors.🙏🏼
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    tz2cpivta7in.jpeg

Not sure how “new” this is... but I’m tempted to try lol
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options

Posted about these a while back. They have a few flavors.🙏🏼

I just looked these up. I'm so tempted to get the Cold Brew and the Salted Almond flavors.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I love the mint brownie Built Bars! The mint brownie is a lot better in taste than the mint chocolate. It has a brownie taste to it and is more chocolatey.

The cheesecake is my favorite so far! Blueberry and chocolate go very well together. I am loving these bars!
    lhwrrvu4u7st.png
    p5cm0al4x3fe.png

I'm so jealous! They didn't ship my order until yesterday but at least it should be arriving on Monday.