New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,591 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    x909owarac7u.jpg

That's way too much icing

It's not a real thing...
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    x909owarac7u.jpg

It's not a real thing...

Where's the "sad" reaction button?
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    x909owarac7u.jpg

It's not a real thing...

It's not? Always loved doubles for extra icing, this made the little girl in me squeal!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    vgt8kgcsfa1o.jpg

I'm obviously craving sugar, these look really good, especially Cadbury!
  • glassyo
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    x909owarac7u.jpg

It's not a real thing...

It's not? Always loved doubles for extra icing, this made the little girl in me squeal!

Nope! They called it a mock up and said they'd love more of the cream.
  • glassyo
    Options
    apullum wrote: »
    x909owarac7u.jpg

It's not a real thing...

Where's the "sad" reaction button?

Next to the...ugh! I can't think of a button!
  • glassyo
    Options
    vgt8kgcsfa1o.jpg

I'm obviously craving sugar, these look really good, especially Cadbury!

Are *these* real?? I'd be so in if I were in the UK.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    x909owarac7u.jpg

It's not a real thing...

I was hoping it was i hate when they do that
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    c1ztr59mlrfp.jpeg
    azyokgbf6y7y.jpeg
    51jbsgskkshy.jpeg
  • glassyo
    Options
    x909owarac7u.jpg

It's not a real thing...

I was hoping it was i hate when they do that

Sorry. :(

I feel so bad for bursting peoples bubbles!
  • OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Aerosol Duck Fat gets my vote for the dumbest new product I've seen in a while.
    742uzke4l2b9.jpg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Maxematics wrote: »
    Im curious i hope the creme isnt marshmallowqos2b2lxc116.jpg

It says the filling is vanilla buttercream. I googled the ingredients and this is what the filling is:

Vanilla Flavored Buttercreme Filling: Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Mono and Diglycerides), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Artificial Flavor, Guar Gum, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60

Great now im excited to try it!

Ew. Why do they tease like that?
  • Katmary71
    Options
    OK what store are all these new Chilly Cow flavors at? I'm guessing it's a store that's not in CA, that'd be my luck!

Peanut butter chocolate is my favorite Enlightened flavor.

I get the sense that we're somewhere in the same general region, and the only place I can find Chilly Cow is Grocery Outlet. My Grocery Outlet only has cookies and cream, and vanilla graham.

I did find marshmallow peanut butter Enlightened recently and I think that's one of the new Chilly Cow flavors, so that's a possibility if you can't find Chilly Cow.

Did you find Marshmallow Peanut Butter Enlightened at Grocery Outlet? I'm going through the flavors there and so far only have repurchased Triple Chocolate. I have a lot of opened pints in my freezer! I saw the same bars as you but went for Chilly Cow ice cream instead of bars (cookies n' cream). I'd love to find more of a selection! Don't buy Slim Twins there, it was awful! I think it was Winco where I found Chilly Cow brown butter caramel and Dark Chocolate Mint Chip. The former is great and later is so-so, but I'm picky with mint.

I think I found the marshmallow peanut butter at a "health food" store. It was worth paying more the Grocery Outlet price :) I agree that the Slim Twin was nasty!

My local Grocery Outlets have these Enlightened flavors:
    - red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - black cherry chocolate chip
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut

How are the Frozen hot cocoa ice cream and Red velvet bars? Man, I really want to try Marshmallow Peanut Butter! I may have to go searching for it! I take it it's a new flavor? I didn't see black cherry chocolate chip either, that sounds good. Hm, I may have to find another Grocery Outlet to check out.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    OK what store are all these new Chilly Cow flavors at? I'm guessing it's a store that's not in CA, that'd be my luck!

I get the sense that we're somewhere in the same general region, and the only place I can find Chilly Cow is Grocery Outlet. My Grocery Outlet only has cookies and cream, and vanilla graham.

I did find marshmallow peanut butter Enlightened recently and I think that's one of the new Chilly Cow flavors, so that's a possibility if you can't find Chilly Cow.

Did you find Marshmallow Peanut Butter Enlightened at Grocery Outlet? I'm going through the flavors there and so far only have repurchased Triple Chocolate. I have a lot of opened pints in my freezer! I saw the same bars as you but went for Chilly Cow ice cream instead of bars (cookies n' cream). I'd love to find more of a selection! Don't buy Slim Twins there, it was awful! I think it was Winco where I found Chilly Cow brown butter caramel and Dark Chocolate Mint Chip. The former is great and later is so-so, but I'm picky with mint.

I think I found the marshmallow peanut butter at a "health food" store. It was worth paying more the Grocery Outlet price :) I agree that the Slim Twin was nasty!

- red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut

How are the Frozen hot cocoa ice cream and Red velvet bars? Man, I really want to try Marshmallow Peanut Butter! I may have to go searching for it! I take it it's a new flavor? I didn't see black cherry chocolate chip either, that sounds good. Hm, I may have to find another Grocery Outlet to check out.

Honestly the marshmallow PB isn't anything special (in my opinion!). It's not really "new"... been out for a while now. Frozen hot cocoa is my favorite Enlightened flavor. Highly underrated!
  • linza7116
    linza7116 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Some low carb products I find that are really good: Folio cheese wraps, found at Costco. They make awsome cheese chips for dipping(microwave about 3 min, make sure they are on top of the parchement paper). Stur water inhansers. "Keto instant hot cereal" by High Key, found on Amazon.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Options

- red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut

Frozen hot cocoa is really good. It's chocolate with marshmallow swirl.

Black cherry chocolate chip is also very nice. I think it's creamier than other Enlightened flavors.

Red velvet is not bad, but not my favorite. I will buy it at Grocery Outlet prices, but I wouldn't buy it full price.

I would say try the marshmallow PB if you see it, but I wouldn't make a special effort to find it. It's good, but not my favorite.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    s9rjk1se4dq2.jpg

Is this out yet?