New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    OK what store are all these new Chilly Cow flavors at? I'm guessing it's a store that's not in CA, that'd be my luck!

Peanut butter chocolate is my favorite Enlightened flavor.

I get the sense that we're somewhere in the same general region, and the only place I can find Chilly Cow is Grocery Outlet. My Grocery Outlet only has cookies and cream, and vanilla graham.

I did find marshmallow peanut butter Enlightened recently and I think that's one of the new Chilly Cow flavors, so that's a possibility if you can't find Chilly Cow.

Did you find Marshmallow Peanut Butter Enlightened at Grocery Outlet? I'm going through the flavors there and so far only have repurchased Triple Chocolate. I have a lot of opened pints in my freezer! I saw the same bars as you but went for Chilly Cow ice cream instead of bars (cookies n' cream). I'd love to find more of a selection! Don't buy Slim Twins there, it was awful! I think it was Winco where I found Chilly Cow brown butter caramel and Dark Chocolate Mint Chip. The former is great and later is so-so, but I'm picky with mint.

I think I found the marshmallow peanut butter at a "health food" store. It was worth paying more the Grocery Outlet price :) I agree that the Slim Twin was nasty!

My local Grocery Outlets have these Enlightened flavors:
    - red velvet bars
    - French toast
    - triple chocolate
    - frozen hot cocoa
    - black cherry chocolate chip
    - butter pecan
    - glazed donut
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    These looked kind of weird and gross, but I thought I'd give them a go. They kind of taste like cereal. Not bad. Picked them up at Ollie's (crappy overstock store mostly on the East coast of the US)
    g1e3gzwypy11.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited June 2019
    These looked kind of weird and gross, but I thought I'd give them a go. They kind of taste like cereal. Not bad. Picked them up at Ollie's (crappy overstock store mostly on the East coast of the US)
    g1e3gzwypy11.jpg
    Thanks for the review I was so curious about these! Now I’m not anymore.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    12geojydzo1a.jpeg

Has anyone tried?

I'm late to this, but the pistachio Oreo thins are my absolute favorite.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    I know these bagels probably taste exactly the same as regular ones but they are so cool! They should make cotton candy bagels! Also saw these new Luna bars.fmj7ymo5is99.jpeg
    hfx7ky7w5oje.jpeg
    l26imdylh42q.jpeg
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 579 Member
    A couple of random new things I saw:
    ps64nn3xy29h.jpg
    5cpzo2di4b0k.jpg
    I picked up the Fage yogurt but it'll be a while before I get around to trying it.
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    ps64nn3xy29h.jpg

Need these ASAP!! <3
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    I know these bagels probably taste exactly the same as regular ones but they are so cool! They should make cotton candy bagels! Also saw these new Luna bars.fmj7ymo5is99.jpeg
    hfx7ky7w5oje.jpeg
    l26imdylh42q.jpeg

The Luna bars aren't new, just new packaging :)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited June 2019
    Tried Dunkin’s new cookies ‘n’ creme iced latte! Not sure if it’s nationwide but my store has them $2 between 2-6pm which was nice!
    At first all I tasted was milk and espresso, but then I pushed my straw down further and got a mouthful of straight sugary swirl. I won’t pretend like I didn’t secretly enjoy it, but just a heads up you might want to stir it!
    Not terribly prominent with the cookies ‘n’ creme flavoring, just sweet with more of the “creme” than cookie taste. If butter pecan is gone I’ll probably get it again, but butter pecan is still my favorite. 7/10. Would’ve gotten a couple extra points if they threw cookie pieces in there, that would’ve completed it (Wawa set my expectations for that, they load up their cookies & cream macchiatos with it)!
    If you’re hoping for something like their Oreo cream coffee Coolatta like I was, this isn’t it :(
    weqj3781otjc.jpeg
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Wow this was good! Tons of mix-ins which is what I expected based on the calorie count alone. I’m a big fan and not too much $$ when I used the coupon someone posted on here (thanks!)
    f0nntjlq3c45.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    348iu9i1c8c8.jpg
    gbws6i6knl9g.jpg
    g9xfjs8mpmd1.jpg
    7jhu7v8aepbb.jpg
    zvln1cwkhvwl.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    nomfdt8a72i9.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    gx0zl2mrnkfb.jpg
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Im curious i hope the creme isnt marshmallowqos2b2lxc116.jpg
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »

It says the filling is vanilla buttercream. I googled the ingredients and this is what the filling is:

Vanilla Flavored Buttercreme Filling: Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Mono and Diglycerides), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Artificial Flavor, Guar Gum, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60
  • vnb_208
    Maxematics wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »

It says the filling is vanilla buttercream. I googled the ingredients and this is what the filling is:

Vanilla Flavored Buttercreme Filling: Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (Palm Oil, Canola Oil, Mono and Diglycerides), Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 2% or less of: Corn Starch, Artificial Flavor, Guar Gum, Salt, Mono and Diglycerides, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Citric Acid, Polysorbate 60

Great now im excited to try it!
  • vnb_208
    x909owarac7u.jpg
  • vnb_208
    vgt8kgcsfa1o.jpg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,812 Member
    r4u63fv3kave.jpg

@hgycta these are at 711. Very faint cotton candy taste at the back end. They were tasty though if you like powdered donuts