New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    interesting
    cujd70ocbndk.png
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    edited June 2019
    9kgzyevzsao0.jpeg

I just got the PB flavor in my RippedKit box this month, so I'll post about it here after I try it. I do like the packaging and the fact that the bar is wide and flat instead of bulky.
    Excited to try this today!

jwy8rmy728tr.jpg

I really like the Amino Energy Cafe Series in Vanilla Latte and Mocha Cappuccino, so I wonder if this will taste the same just with the benefit of extra protein. Now instead of buying the Amino Energy and adding it to my protein powder, I can just get this since it has protein. I'm definitely getting this after I finish my other mocha protein powder.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »
    9kgzyevzsao0.jpeg

I just got the PB flavor in my RippedKit box this month, so I'll post about it here after I try it. I do like the packaging and the fact that the bar is wide and flat instead of bulky.
    Excited to try this today!

jwy8rmy728tr.jpg

I really like the Amino Energy Cafe Series in Vanilla Latte and Mocha Cappuccino, so I wonder if this will taste the same just with the benefit of extra protein. Now instead of buying the Amino Energy and adding it to my protein powder, I can just get this since it has protein. I'm definitely getting this after I finish my other mocha protein powder.

The new ON bars look similar to Grenade carb killas. Let us know ✌🏼
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    12geojydzo1a.jpeg

Has anyone tried?

Those have been out a while and yup! I love me some oreo thins. :)
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    There's new Built Bar flavors again!

dsf861a7a448.png

I thought Banana was okay, I liked Mocha enough to buy a box, and I thought the Cinnamon was better than expected so I'm still hopeful for these. Mint is one of my favorite Built Bar flavors so I'm curious to see how the Mint Brownie differs. I'm thinking they added mint flavor to their Double Chocolate bar. Blueberry is a whole new flavor entirely to my knowledge, so the fact that they went with cheesecake is even better!

Oooooo blueberry cheesecake sounds amazing. Especially if kept in the fridge!

After trying their variety pack, I have confidence they could get Blueberry Cheesecake right. Might be worth a purchase. :smile:
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    There's new Built Bar flavors again!

dsf861a7a448.png

I thought Banana was okay, I liked Mocha enough to buy a box, and I thought the Cinnamon was better than expected so I'm still hopeful for these. Mint is one of my favorite Built Bar flavors so I'm curious to see how the Mint Brownie differs. I'm thinking they added mint flavor to their Double Chocolate bar. Blueberry is a whole new flavor entirely to my knowledge, so the fact that they went with cheesecake is even better!

Dayyyyyyum, built bar people. Even Nabisco takes a longer break between introducing new flavors and we all know how slutty (ugh, I hate that word) *they* are! :)

I've really liked most of their fruit flavored bars so I'm in for the blueberry cheesecake but not until they're part of the build a box thing. Same with cinnamon and mocha.
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Im sad 7/11 has shut down here Id try all 3! r5ehaa09owaz.jpg

I work 10 minutes from my house and I’m not kidding when I say I drive past 4 different 7-11 stores and there’s a lot more if I drive 5 minutes further lol them and Wawas are VERY prevalent up here! Personally I’m not a huge cookie/cracker person, but I can always send people some if I find them! :) I know a couple of you have sent me stuff in the past so it’s the very least I could do to keep the generosity going!
    ktekc wrote: »
    I found Bang Coffee drinks at Walmart the other day. I like most of the regular ones but these are 140 cal per can. Anyone try these before? I can't remember if they were on here.

I never knew they had Bang versions with calories, are the flavors the same???
    5ub9a9gm00ap.png

Hershey's is rebranding the Take5 bar as Reese's Take5 (peanut butter used is Reese's).

Take 5 has always been one of my FAVORITES, does this mean they’ve always used Reese’s peanut butter in them or are they just now starting to? If it’s always been in there no wonder I’ve been obsessed all this time, but if it’s new I’m in TROUBLE.

I’m also VERY jealous of everyone who lives near this state fair!!!!
    frbfamwiy5wq.jpeg
    gtb5qwfvdtlc.jpeg

And lastly, I’m DYING to try these!!! If anyone beats me to it please report back!!!
    kv7atsigfnol.jpeg
    5fdexuf0xes5.jpeg

Re: Hershey's Take5... they've always used Reese's! That's why they are rebranding, because they want to make that a selling point :)

Also, re: MN State Fair... there's always so much hype around the new foods, but honestly the best IMO are cheese curds, corn on the cob, pronto pups and SWEET MARTHA'S!!!

I wasn’t sure what cheese curds were, but when I googled it, it was NOT what I expected haha
    e287k7xc90oq.jpeg
    I work with someone from Canada though and she says they’re supposedly REALLY good in caramel?? o.o
    44mc9qucq19i.png

Me want. I can handle the mini size. I hope the cotton candy topping is cotton candy flavored and not the weird bubblegum flavor that likes to pretend it's cotton candy.

EXACTLY my thoughts!!!
    OkieGina wrote: »
    I found Bang Coffee drinks at Walmart the other day. I like most of the regular ones but these are 140 cal per can. Anyone try these before? I can't remember if they were on here.

I've tried some at my gym. They were good, but nothing spectacular. I used it for a post-workout energy and protein burst. (I think mine was labelled keto-coffee, but the nutrition guy said it wasn't really keto. I didn't care one way or the other.

@hgycta – I’ve only see Bang coffee drinks with calories – no coffee without calories or the other flavors with calories.

Oooh I forgot about the Keto coffee flavors!!! Yeah, I tried those and was NOT a fan. Tasted awful in my opinion!

Wait, you didn't know what CHEESE CURDS WERE?!

...no... o///o
    I’m in Maryland we don’t have anything like that here!!! .-. I’m still not entirely sure what it is still and I’m ambivalent as to how I feel about the idea of it xD

Sheetz has Wisconsin cheese curds. I am not sure if you have one around but they're super delicious and salty.
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Also my giant sells fresh cheese curds in the specialty cheese case.
  • pancakerunner
    josette06 wrote: »

I work 10 minutes from my house and I’m not kidding when I say I drive past 4 different 7-11 stores and there’s a lot more if I drive 5 minutes further lol them and Wawas are VERY prevalent up here! Personally I’m not a huge cookie/cracker person, but I can always send people some if I find them! :) I know a couple of you have sent me stuff in the past so it’s the very least I could do to keep the generosity going!

5ub9a9gm00ap.png

Hershey's is rebranding the Take5 bar as Reese's Take5 (peanut butter used is Reese's).

Take 5 has always been one of my FAVORITES, does this mean they’ve always used Reese’s peanut butter in them or are they just now starting to? If it’s always been in there no wonder I’ve been obsessed all this time, but if it’s new I’m in TROUBLE.

frbfamwiy5wq.jpeg
    gtb5qwfvdtlc.jpeg

And lastly, I’m DYING to try these!!! If anyone beats me to it please report back!!!
    kv7atsigfnol.jpeg
    5fdexuf0xes5.jpeg

Re: Hershey's Take5... they've always used Reese's! That's why they are rebranding, because they want to make that a selling point :)

Also, re: MN State Fair... there's always so much hype around the new foods, but honestly the best IMO are cheese curds, corn on the cob, pronto pups and SWEET MARTHA'S!!!

I wasn’t sure what cheese curds were, but when I googled it, it was NOT what I expected haha
    e287k7xc90oq.jpeg
    I work with someone from Canada though and she says they’re supposedly REALLY good in caramel?? o.o
    44mc9qucq19i.png

Me want. I can handle the mini size. I hope the cotton candy topping is cotton candy flavored and not the weird bubblegum flavor that likes to pretend it's cotton candy.

EXACTLY my thoughts!!!

I've tried some at my gym. They were good, but nothing spectacular. I used it for a post-workout energy and protein burst. (I think mine was labelled keto-coffee, but the nutrition guy said it wasn't really keto. I didn't care one way or the other.

@hgycta – I’ve only see Bang coffee drinks with calories – no coffee without calories or the other flavors with calories.

Oooh I forgot about the Keto coffee flavors!!! Yeah, I tried those and was NOT a fan. Tasted awful in my opinion!

...no... o///o
    I’m in Maryland we don’t have anything like that here!!! .-. I’m still not entirely sure what it is still and I’m ambivalent as to how I feel about the idea of it xD

Sheetz has Wisconsin cheese curds. I am not sure if you have one around but they're super delicious and salty.

Love that I'm turning people on to cheese curds :D
  • pancakerunner
    Free Dang bar trial... these bars are really good!

https://dangfoods.com/pages/dang-bar-free-trial
  • pancakerunner

5ub9a9gm00ap.png

frbfamwiy5wq.jpeg
    gtb5qwfvdtlc.jpeg

kv7atsigfnol.jpeg
    5fdexuf0xes5.jpeg

e287k7xc90oq.jpeg
    44mc9qucq19i.png

EXACTLY my thoughts!!!

...no... o///o

Also, you can get fried cheese curds at Buffalo Wild Wings. Not sure how great they are as I have never tried :)
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member

5ub9a9gm00ap.png

frbfamwiy5wq.jpeg
    gtb5qwfvdtlc.jpeg

kv7atsigfnol.jpeg
    5fdexuf0xes5.jpeg

e287k7xc90oq.jpeg
    44mc9qucq19i.png

EXACTLY my thoughts!!!

...no... o///o

There's a cheese store at Pikes Place market in Seattle that sells cheese curds, they're good!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,534 Member
    OK what store are all these new Chilly Cow flavors at? I'm guessing it's a store that's not in CA, that'd be my luck!

Peanut butter chocolate is my favorite Enlightened flavor.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Free Dang bar trial... these bars are really good!

https://dangfoods.com/pages/dang-bar-free-trial

5 for shipping !?

These are really good. When I was a kid I used to eat 20 freeze pops a day lol.

ypfc4nfvh8b2.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited June 2019
    Want to try these! zvzrckqn0l8t.png
    6bp3pg78baod.pngMostly the raspberry flavor.
    l2gir7oi2ors.png
    ztl3r6ra0cf5.png
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    OK what store are all these new Chilly Cow flavors at? I'm guessing it's a store that's not in CA, that'd be my luck!

I get the sense that we're somewhere in the same general region, and the only place I can find Chilly Cow is Grocery Outlet. My Grocery Outlet only has cookies and cream, and vanilla graham.

I did find marshmallow peanut butter Enlightened recently and I think that's one of the new Chilly Cow flavors, so that's a possibility if you can't find Chilly Cow.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    Katmary71 wrote: »

I get the sense that we're somewhere in the same general region, and the only place I can find Chilly Cow is Grocery Outlet. My Grocery Outlet only has cookies and cream, and vanilla graham.

I did find marshmallow peanut butter Enlightened recently and I think that's one of the new Chilly Cow flavors, so that's a possibility if you can't find Chilly Cow.

I saw that raspberry cream one at walmart the other day.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    I just ordered $60 worth of Built Bars just so I could try the two new flavors. What is wrong with me XD

Their marketing ploy is very successful :D

I have 5 credit if anyone wants that I wont use! Just let me know.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    I saw these at walamart in the freezer... i was not sure if it was ice cream or just a bar from what I've read online its not ice cream I'm highly disappointed im still confused why they stock them with ice cream j699nil4dw4y.jpg