New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I guess I will be getting all of the new flavors! o: I don't know which one to try first now >~>
    zwjmmkg3tilh.png

Hi-Chew is also having a thing where people can vote on the next flavor brought to the U.S.
    I need all of you to go to the website and vote for Cotton Candy. Please help me make this a thing. You all know how much it means to me XD
    https://www.hi-chew.com/east-meets-west/

And for those Canadians.... I'm very jealous of you right now....
    53okxhum6qcs.png
    en9ybi7dkf8y.png
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

53okxhum6qcs.png

I'll never understand that fascination for sweet and savory things like that... just not my thing.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Well I guess Target’s store locator can’t be trusted because they didn’t have the ice cream like they should’ve -.- but Breyer’s Delights is on cartwheel for 25% off plus the Ibotta app has a $1.50 off Breyer’s Delight pint and a $0.25 ice cream offer so I can’t be too regretful of my decision to go there, it came out to $1.54 after those discounts and I’ve been wanting to try one of their newer ones so I’m happy!

Speaking of new ice cream, I sort of won another giveaway on Facebook so Arctic Zero is mailing me their new light ice cream! Not sure if I’m getting all of the flavors or just some but I’ll report back ASAP! I’m glad they’re getting good reviews, they deserve it for sort of kickstarting the whole low calorie pint trend in the first place!

I also noticed Monster’s new bottled coffee drinks. Usually I avoid bottled iced coffees/frappuccinos because they can easily be 250-370 calories a bottle but surprisingly theirs are only 180 calories a bottle and they even have Vitamin C (80%) somehow so I picked up the Salted Caramel flavor to try when I’m at work again.
    p1h1pu3fznhz.jpeg

Also noticed these for you biscuit lovers out there. Unfortunately I don’t think they’re worth the calories so I passed
    ui9sfkni19e6.jpeg

The coconut ones are so good. Haven't bought another box but they were delicious. The calories are a bit higher than I usually have for a snack
  • hgycta
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Picked these up and I’m going back tomorrow to stock up. 20/20 the BEST peep I’ve ever had. If anyone here hates peeps, you might actually like these. They taste just like Neapolitan ice cream!!!!
    myl1y3medg6g.png

Not AS crazy about this. Very tart, and I’m not a fan of tart things at all.
    o92vg9msvgyc.jpeg

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Picked these up and I’m going back tomorrow to stock up. 20/20 the BEST peep I’ve ever had. If anyone here hates peeps, you might actually like these. They taste just like Neapolitan ice cream!!!!
    myl1y3medg6g.png

o92vg9msvgyc.jpeg

I’m one of those people who hates peeps haha ! But I have to admit those actually look good. What are they filled with is it chocolate cream?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I guess I will be getting all of the new flavors! o: I don't know which one to try first now >~>
    zwjmmkg3tilh.png

Hi-Chew is also having a thing where people can vote on the next flavor brought to the U.S.
    I need all of you to go to the website and vote for Cotton Candy. Please help me make this a thing. You all know how much it means to me XD

53okxhum6qcs.png
    en9ybi7dkf8y.png

Omg how do you win so much tell me your secret lol. How many do you enter a day I usually enter like 5 a week.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    myl1y3medg6g.png

o92vg9msvgyc.jpeg

Where did you buy those peeps?! I have been looking for new flavors in my stores, but I only see the same ones as last year. I must have this!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    myl1y3medg6g.png

o92vg9msvgyc.jpeg

What's the flavor on the Breyers? I love tart stuff,might give it a shot
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    myl1y3medg6g.png

o92vg9msvgyc.jpeg

Where did you buy those peeps?! I have been looking for new flavors in my stores, but I only see the same ones as last year. I must have this!

I think @hgycta bought the Peeps at Target, because I know Walmart doesn't have this particular flavor in stock.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Anyone ever try these protein chips? Giving away free bags if anyone wants to try :)!

https://iwonorganics.com/pages/freebag
  • opalquartz
    opalquartz Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    @hgycta *ahem* Were you aware of Market Pantry's Cotton Candy ice cream?

(Probably but I saw it and thought of you :))

No... but if it’s bigger than a pint and regular calories I can’t let myself get it because I WILL sit down, eat it all in one sitting, have no regrets until I wake up the next day and hate myself for it :’)

I've had this Cotton Candy ice cream, it's tasty! Although it's a bigger size container (half gallon I think) it's 140 calories for a 1/2 cup serving. So not as low as light ice cream, but a lot better calorie-wise than, like, Ben and Jerry's!
  • hgycta
    Options
    myl1y3medg6g.png

o92vg9msvgyc.jpeg

I’m one of those people who hates peeps haha ! But I have to admit those actually look good. What are they filled with is it chocolate cream?

I think it was chocolate cream, it was chocolate something!!!! I forced everyone in my family to try them (all of who hate Peeps) and they commented that they were very, very sweet, but they all went back for another and agreed they were delicious!
    zwjmmkg3tilh.png

53okxhum6qcs.png
    en9ybi7dkf8y.png

Omg how do you win so much tell me your secret lol. How many do you enter a day I usually enter like 5 a week.

I enter like 5-10 a day, depending how much time I have and how many show up in my newsfeed on Facebook. Unfortunately, I enter so many that usually brands/companies pop up more often than my actual friends/family, but it's a great way to kill time while you're waiting in line or in an office. Also great way to kill time during breaks at work while you're eating (they give me 30 minutes and I finish eating in like 5 minutes).
    arya8 wrote: »
    myl1y3medg6g.png

o92vg9msvgyc.jpeg

@kellyjellybellyjelly hit the nail on the head, I got them from Target! I can't ever find good Peeps anywhere else it seems, but Target Cartwheel has 10% off on regular Peeps then 15% off on the Peeps Delights, which I believe ends today. Usually I wait until the day after Easter to stock up on my favorites but last year I made the mistake of waiting and they were completely sold out, the first to go! I also picked up Cotton Candy flavored Peeps which I'm frustrated I didn't know about before this... did anyone here try them yet? Please tell me they're cotton candy and not bubble gum flavored...
    whitpauly wrote: »
    myl1y3medg6g.png

o92vg9msvgyc.jpeg

What's the flavor on the Breyers? I love tart stuff,might give it a shot

It's Raspberry Fudge Swirl, I think they did a good job it's just not my thing. They were VERY generous with the chocolate fudge swirls and they became more plentiful as I went down further in the pint, but the entire thing was so tart whereas I like things more sickeningly sweet :')
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    My kids really liked those. Pop them in the freezer for a yummier treat.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Anyone ever try these last year? They came out for a limited time last year I think, but they are releasing them again this summer. Honey peanut butter reeses sounds AMAZING. BBQ payday sounds absolutely disgusting, lol.

Here is the list: Kit Kat Strawberry Flavored Candy, Hershey’s Kisses Coconut Almond Flavored Candies, PayDay BBQ Flavored Bars, Reese’s Honey Roasted Flavored Peanut Butter Cups, Twizzlers Key Lime Pie Flavored Twists, Twizzlers Orange Cream Pop Flavored Twists, and Hershey’s Cherry Cheesecake Flavored Bars.

01_042617_BadForYouAMERICA_Carroll.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg
  • DawnEmbers
    DawnEmbers Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever try these last year? They came out for a limited time last year I think, but they are releasing them again this summer. Honey peanut butter reeses sounds AMAZING. BBQ payday sounds absolutely disgusting, lol.

Here is the list: Kit Kat Strawberry Flavored Candy, Hershey’s Kisses Coconut Almond Flavored Candies, PayDay BBQ Flavored Bars, Reese’s Honey Roasted Flavored Peanut Butter Cups, Twizzlers Key Lime Pie Flavored Twists, Twizzlers Orange Cream Pop Flavored Twists, and Hershey’s Cherry Cheesecake Flavored Bars.

The honey roasted wasn’t all that different than regular to me but felt the same on the honey roasted peanut m&ms they tried once. I have the bbq pay day but haven’t tried it yet. Strawberry KitKat was pretty good (as was surprisingly the strawberry nut peanut m&ms) and I can’t report on the rest. Wanted to try the orange cream twirlers but never bought them when they had them at the store where I work.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

My supervisor was brave & tried the PayDay BBQ last year :D. He said initially it wasn't bad & had kind of a smokey feel to it, but after awhile it gave him acid reflux.