New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Either companies are SERIOUSLY running out of inspiration for new flavors or this is some bad April Fool's prank released early to get our email addresses and sign us up for their mailing list... if the former, then they should come to this forum for some delicious ideas.... if the latter, then that's pretty deceptive and sort of makes me not like either company...

q15lzj20j5cg.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Free Little Caesars on April 2nd!

9q6t9eozqedo.png
    After my last two experiences with Little Caesar’s, I don’t think that I can be convinced to ever go back, even if they’re offering free pizza for a day. :|
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    Either companies are SERIOUSLY running out of inspiration for new flavors or this is some bad April Fool's prank released early to get our email addresses and sign us up for their mailing list... if the former, then they should come to this forum for some delicious ideas.... if the latter, then that's pretty deceptive and sort of makes me not like either company...

q15lzj20j5cg.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuck!
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Enlightened Movie Night is my new favorite flavor by them!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

Not sure if you live near a Shoprite (or if they all have the same sales), but my Shoprite store is having Talenti, Ben & Jerry's, and Enlightened on sale starting Friday 5 for $1.99 each! I'm PRAYING I'll be able to find some of the new flavors!!!
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Options

Not sure if you live near a Shoprite (or if they all have the same sales), but my Shoprite store is having Talenti, Ben & Jerry's, and Enlightened on sale starting Friday 5 for $1.99 each! I'm PRAYING I'll be able to find some of the new flavors!!!

Enlightened pints or pops? Both?
  • hgycta
    Options
    orangegato wrote: »

Enlightened pints or pops? Both?

It says only the pints, the bars never really seem to go on sale around here too often (or if they do I guess I don’t notice)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

My Shop Rite has the lower calorie Talenti, just the mint one and the vanilla cinnamon one... I might try those at that price. None of the new B&J flavors yet unfortunately, that's the ones I'm really looking for!
  • hgycta
    Options
    l8yopznhehj9.jpg
    Lots of colorful ice cream: Jeni's Supermoon - blue violet and vanilla marshmallow ice cream, and A La Mode (I've never seen this brand before) Partly Cloudy - cotton candy ice cream with marshmallows, and Pink Sprinkle - pink vanilla ice cream with sprinkles.

Jeni's Supermoon - I couldn't taste any marshmallow flavor in the marshmallow section, but I definitely tasted the floral violet flavor. A bit stronger floral flavor than I'd prefer, so it overwhelmed the marshmallow ice cream a bit. I've never had a bad flavor of Jeni's though, and although this wasn't my favorite, it was still decent.

A La Mode Partly Cloudy- The cotton candy flavor was up front in the first bite, though it mellowed out into a more vanilla type flavor. This is one of those flavors where you need to take breaks while eating it, as the more you eat it, the less it tastes like the flavor it's supposed to be. There were mini pieces of marshmallows which complemented the ice cream nicely.

A La Mode Pink Sprinkle- I'm not sure why this ice cream had to be pink. It's a pure, but solid, vanilla ice cream, so the color doesn't add anything except to how it looks. The sprinkles are fine, but nothing really special about this flavor.

It's a shame Jeni's Supermoon flavor wasn't better, it looks and sound incredible! I can't find Jeni's too easily around my house but I remember hearing they had a sweet potato and torched marshmallow flavor at some point... I REALLY wanted to try it!!! If it comes back later this year I might have to make a road trip devoted to finding it..

Shoprite and Safeway sell those A La Mode ice creams, although I've never seen the smaller containers of them that's so cute! I'll have to keep an eye out because I bought their Partly Cloudy pint twice and both occasions I finished the entire thing in one sitting. Not sure how the ratio is in the smaller container, but it had A LOT of marshmallows in the pint! I like how the base tastes exactly like Cold Stone Creamery's cotton candy flavor, and when I broke down the servings per gram it has the same calories... go figure!
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    l8yopznhehj9.jpg
    Lots of colorful ice cream: Jeni's Supermoon - blue violet and vanilla marshmallow ice cream, and A La Mode (I've never seen this brand before) Partly Cloudy - cotton candy ice cream with marshmallows, and Pink Sprinkle - pink vanilla ice cream with sprinkles.

Jeni's Supermoon - I couldn't taste any marshmallow flavor in the marshmallow section, but I definitely tasted the floral violet flavor. A bit stronger floral flavor than I'd prefer, so it overwhelmed the marshmallow ice cream a bit. I've never had a bad flavor of Jeni's though, and although this wasn't my favorite, it was still decent.

A La Mode Partly Cloudy- The cotton candy flavor was up front in the first bite, though it mellowed out into a more vanilla type flavor. This is one of those flavors where you need to take breaks while eating it, as the more you eat it, the less it tastes like the flavor it's supposed to be. There were mini pieces of marshmallows which complemented the ice cream nicely.

A La Mode Pink Sprinkle- I'm not sure why this ice cream had to be pink. It's a pure, but solid, vanilla ice cream, so the color doesn't add anything except to how it looks. The sprinkles are fine, but nothing really special about this flavor.

It's a shame Jeni's Supermoon flavor wasn't better, it looks and sound incredible! I can't find Jeni's too easily around my house but I remember hearing they had a sweet potato and torched marshmallow flavor at some point... I REALLY wanted to try it!!! If it comes back later this year I might have to make a road trip devoted to finding it..

Shoprite and Safeway sell those A La Mode ice creams, although I've never seen the smaller containers of them that's so cute! I'll have to keep an eye out because I bought their Partly Cloudy pint twice and both occasions I finished the entire thing in one sitting. Not sure how the ratio is in the smaller container, but it had A LOT of marshmallows in the pint! I like how the base tastes exactly like Cold Stone Creamery's cotton candy flavor, and when I broke down the servings per gram it has the same calories... go figure!

Sweet potato and torched marshmallow sounds awesome, I haven't seen that flavor in the stores near me. The small A La Mode containers are great for portion control! They came four to a box (so basically a pint total split up into four containers) and I found them in the ice cream pops section. The small container did have lots of marshmallows too, though they ended up all in the bottom of the container (at least the first one, haven't had the rest yet).
  • hgycta
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I thought I’d love the peanut butter & chocolate cookies the most, but surprisingly, I liked the mint more than this one. The texture is perfect and like regular ice cream again, but the flavor is even more subtle than in Halo Top’s peanut butter pint. I wish they would have included chunks of peanut butter like Enlightened, this doesn’t satisfy my peanut butter craving at all and the more I eat it the less peanut butter I taste and it’s not even that sweet. The chocolate cookies are plentiful but don’t do much for this pint, it’s a shame they didn’t use peanut butter cookies instead. As a light ice cream it isn’t bad, but you could probably find a light peanut butter store brand ice cream that’s just as satisfying without spending as much. I won’t buy this again. Looks a lot more exciting than it tastes.
    wl7k1sw7n3rl.jpeg
    itn3wack0l6i.jpeg
    jlubi81vhn1n.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    SPEAKING OF ARCTIC ZERO ANYONE WANT FREE PINTS? 1hnrmbk9b0s7.png

ummm Woo? You don't like free stuff? I won't post anymore then....
  • hgycta
    Options
    SPEAKING OF ARCTIC ZERO ANYONE WANT FREE PINTS? 1hnrmbk9b0s7.png

ummm Woo? You don't like free stuff? I won't post anymore then....

NO Keep posting I like free stuff!!!! Maybe I’m wrong but I always thought “Woo” implied like a cheering noise out of excitement :P it’s not booing, it’s wooing, the happier version!
  • JaxxieKat
    JaxxieKat Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    It isn't new, but I went to my closest Trader Joe's today (by closest, I mean close to 20 miles away) and bought the green tea matcha vegan ice cream mochi bites. 65 calories as a apiece and so good!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2018
    Options
    6mchawlj64e0.jpeg
    So I finally tried these and was actually surprised since they tasted way better than they looked. I usually hate miracle noodles but these were not slimy at all and they actually would break when you bite them. I know that sound weird but one of the things I hated was I felt like I couldn’t chew miracle noodles and had to swallow them. These were actually chewable. The sauce was terrible though and it seemed like there was no marinara at all. I ended up adding my own sauce and then it was pretty good. I still prefer the thin slim low calorie noodles though. I may buy again.
    pwx6u9a62u4t.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Usually I don’t post from my phone but I did this time so ignore the random black squiggle lol. I accidentally drew it and couldn’t get it off after I posted. Also tried these. The cinnamon snickerdoodle was good with a nice cinnamon base but I wouldn’t call it snickerdoodle. More like cinnamon almond. The chocolate was pretty good but neither were anything amazing and I probably wouldn’t buy again, they were very small. vupb5y1xcsvv.jpeg
    ephhlj5jpe4s.jpeg
    nd14bogeevef.jpeg

They sure don’t look like the picture on the box lol
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Bought peach cheerios today. Anyone try them yet?