CHEATING HUSBAND

Options

Replies

• EuSaNaD
    EuSaNaD Posts: 33
    Options
    I think everyone should cheat at least once in a relationship.

It really puts things in perspective and you either appreciate what you have and realize you made a mistake, or you realize that what you have isn't working, or you get to have some great sex.

This sounds like such a terrible idea to me. It could only work if the person you are cheating on never finds out and you have no lingering guilty feelings thus hurting the relationship and also, it's not nice to use the person who you are cheating with. The other person has feelings too. It's not just all about you. If you are going to go this route, get a hooker and use protection.

Well I'm a woman so I usually just go out clubbing and pick up men that are only looking for one night stands anyway lol. I just leave it up to the guy to bring protection and I don't think I'd ever consider getting a prostitute.

And you're proud of this because...?!?! :noway:
  • sarahz1442
    sarahz1442 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

I was thinking the same thing. :indifferent:

I wonder if she would hook up with an older married man :bigsmile:

these posts got me curious. quick google image search reveals that to be a pic of Jarah Mariano. a model who has been in SI and Victoria's secret.

just going out on a limb here but i bet its not her lol.

:sad:

uh yeah, it's not me. the constant pm's telling me how hot i am are creepy as hell. i'm not sure why idiots on here just assume that's me to begin with. it does give me some insight into the buill**** that super hot people have to go through in life though. i would imagine that for super hot people, the constant creepy attention gets old real quick.

oh and it's not just the men. i get pm's from women on here too telling me i'm hot. stupid idiots. like the girl in the picture REALLY NEEDS TO BE TOLD THAT SHE'S HOT AND DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW IT?
  • El_Cunado
    El_Cunado Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    ....it does give me some insight into the buill**** that super hot people have to go through in life though. i would imagine that for super hot people, the constant creepy attention gets old real quick.....

it really does...my brain is up here :points to head:
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

these posts got me curious. quick google image search reveals that to be a pic of Jarah Mariano. a model who has been in SI and Victoria's secret.

uh yeah, it's not me. the constant pm's telling me how hot i am are creepy as hell. i'm not sure why idiots on here just assume that's me to begin with. it does give me some insight into the buill**** that super hot people have to go through in life though. i would imagine that for super hot people, the constant creepy attention gets old real quick.

oh and it's not just the men. i get pm's from women on here too telling me i'm hot. stupid idiots. like the girl in the picture REALLY NEEDS TO BE TOLD THAT SHE'S HOT AND DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW IT?

Perhaps you should use a picture of a more recognizable model.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    awkward...
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

or maybe not complain about it, cause clearly you like the attention.

maybe use a picture or a flower, or a landscape or.... I don't know, yourself?
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    How to spot idiocy:

Look for those who focus on the use of uppercase letters

How to spot common sense and a human touch:

Good for you! You deserve better than someone like that. Best of luck and much deserved happiness in your new life

how do we know that she deserves better? we don't know anything about her and what she deserves.

Is not my job to judge anyone, especially if I don't know them, which is not the case since I know her and she didn't deserve it.

well, you might happen to know her, but i don't. so i don't think that giving a blanket statement saying that she deserves better shows any more common sense than someone who doesn't.

Still, it is easier to judge when is not really your job to do so. With your statement about maybe she deserved it, is almost like saying if a woman punches a man on the face she deserves to be punched back. I don't really think you'll like that idea.

ummmmm, I don't punch men in the face to begin with. if a girl does, yeah she does deserve to be punched back.

If you live in the US that is not even an option. Double standards in the system are in place to make sure you don't hit a woman back, cause aside from getting a criminal record, you get labeled as a woman beater. Great example of this was Chris Brown, people loved the guy before he beat Rihanna. No one even mentions the fact that she was slapping him nonstop while he was driving before he snapped.

this is because Rihanna and Chris Brown are celebrities. America places a lot of their fundamental values in the justice system (obviously) and treating woman with respect and not beating them is really not one of their values. Canadians that go over to the states are warned by their bail officers at times that after their sentence is complete and when allowed to travel that if they go to the states with a domestic violence record, it is okay. If it is a fraud charge, or anything to do with finances, you will be ****ed!!

Not sure you are basing this on, but Chris Brown was an easy example to give cause people know him, I'm saying domestic violence has double standards. Going back to the point in the US if you hit a woman is way worse than the other way around. Most people here treat women with respect generally, and not beating a woman is kinda a given value.

Again not sure who you talking to or what you are reading.
  • nikilis
    Options
    How to spot idiocy:

Look for those who focus on the use of uppercase letters

How to spot common sense and a human touch:

Good for you! You deserve better than someone like that. Best of luck and much deserved happiness in your new life

how do we know that she deserves better? we don't know anything about her and what she deserves.

Is not my job to judge anyone, especially if I don't know them, which is not the case since I know her and she didn't deserve it.

well, you might happen to know her, but i don't. so i don't think that giving a blanket statement saying that she deserves better shows any more common sense than someone who doesn't.

Still, it is easier to judge when is not really your job to do so. With your statement about maybe she deserved it, is almost like saying if a woman punches a man on the face she deserves to be punched back. I don't really think you'll like that idea.

ummmmm, I don't punch men in the face to begin with. if a girl does, yeah she does deserve to be punched back.

If you live in the US that is not even an option. Double standards in the system are in place to make sure you don't hit a woman back, cause aside from getting a criminal record, you get labeled as a woman beater. Great example of this was Chris Brown, people loved the guy before he beat Rihanna. No one even mentions the fact that she was slapping him nonstop while he was driving before he snapped.

this is because Rihanna and Chris Brown are celebrities. America places a lot of their fundamental values in the justice system (obviously) and treating woman with respect and not beating them is really not one of their values. Canadians that go over to the states are warned by their bail officers at times that after their sentence is complete and when allowed to travel that if they go to the states with a domestic violence record, it is okay. If it is a fraud charge, or anything to do with finances, you will be ****ed!!

Not sure you are basing this on, but Chris Brown was an easy example to give cause people know him, I'm saying domestic violence has double standards. Going back to the point in the US if you hit a woman is way worse than the other way around. Most people here treat women with respect generally, and not beating a woman is kinda a given value.

Again not sure who you talking to or what you are reading.

I got raped by a woman once. never got that wallet back. b!tch.
  • sarahz1442
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

I want to remain anonymous. In the internet forum I come from that's what we do. I don't enjoy the attention. I did not realize I would get attention in the first place. Everyone is anonymous on the forum I am most on and some use hot chicks. Nobody thinks it's actually them. I underestimated just how supid and creepy people are on other forums like this one.

Once I started getting the attention, yeah I viewed it as a social experiment into the dumbass creepy ways of people.
  • InnerConflict
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

I want to remain anonymous. In the internet forum I come from that's what we do. I don't enjoy the attention. I did not realize I would get attention in the first place. Everyone is anonymous on the forum I am most on and some use hot chicks. Nobody thinks it's actually them. I underestimated just how supid and creepy people are on other forums like this one.

Once I started getting the attention, yeah I viewed it as a social experiment into the dumbass creepy ways of people.

Strange site to do it on since there are women using their own pics that are actually just as hot if not hotter than the model you selected.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    After 5 months though do you think you are ready to let go of the anger...and the caps lock?

Some people just have NOT "been there"! Why should she let go of the anger or CAP LOCK after 6 months IF SHE IS NOT READY! It is like telling a 300 lb person to just let go of the food that got you fat and in 6 months you will weigh 160 lbs and be healthy...somebody DO NOT know what they are talkin' bout!

So, VENT as LOUD and as long as you need to. Anger is NOT a bad thing, ESPECIALLY when it is JUSTIFIED. A LOT of anal retentive people who have been shut down all their lives, and taught that expression of feelings are bad tell healthier people...don't be angry or don't express it. EXPRESS it appropriately, here is good!
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    everyone's first marriage should be a mulligan, just sayin'

im still battling with the leaving part but I know if I just had the confidence and strength to leave I would be so happy!!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

Strange site to do it on since there are women using their own pics that are actually just as hot if not hotter than the model you selected.

pump your breaks kid...i havent come across any woman as hot as her on here.
  • InnerConflict
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

pump your breaks kid...i havent come across any woman as hot as her on here.

I have. I know a couple of women that have had successful modeling careers of their own.
  • nikilis
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

so, you like the attention then.
  • ChelleyCredible
    ChelleyCredible Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Awesome!

Hope you divorced him or plan on it too. If you are happier single then it just shows that you are better off without him. You don't need that drama...no one does.
  • sarahz1442
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

so, you like the attention then.

"Like" is the wrong word to use here.
  • sarahz1442
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

Strange site to do what? I wasnt looking for attention based on the looks of the model. I randomly picked a chick from the internet as my avatar, so not sure what your point is.
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL !

Everytime I read or hear this phrase I want to snap the person in the face with a rubber band.

why?