CHEATING HUSBAND

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I got divorced from a cheating husband in 2004 and I did better once I got rid of him. It was the best thing I ever did! I just remarried in August 2012 and am really happy. After u divorce, you notice the little things on why u would have never married that douche in the first place and notice everything before getting married again.......:flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Who cares his side??? This is HER thread! Ppl are sometimes jerks ... Forget them too!

Glad YOUR healing, happy and moving all. Sometimes u will cycle through the pain/anger ... It's normal! Best wishes!!!

Yeah! Who cares if she is misrepresenting the story and her husband is being unfairly bashed!!! She paid for this thread so SUPPORT HER!

I don't care about any of that, I only cared about the caps last night cause I was tired and hangry, and now she's got YOU DOING IT!
  • LuckyFur
    LuckyFur Posts: 96
    Options
    Agreed. At least own up to it. Your profile picture was meant to be there so people would think it was you. There's no images that would mark it as an advertisement, there's no picture of your ideal body, or anything fitness related. I really didn't care until you started going on being judgmental about people PMing you and what not. Hell, my photos are up. I enjoy the attention. I don't spend 6 hours a week in the gym and watch my diet so I can remain anonymous . . . . but then again I must be one of these creepy guys your talking about.

so going by your profile picture there youre really a dog huh?

people can use whatever they want as their avatar. some do it for attention, some do it because it holds something dear to them and some just pic the first picture they find they like.

i cant imagine being someone who the general populace deems hot cause there are many creepy people on the net, boys and girls, and i am sure they all make *kitten* out of themselves

What made you think your avatar was a good idea?

Were you drunk at the time?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    no i did a couple of 8balls
  • sarahz1442
    sarahz1442 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Agreed. At least own up to it. Your profile picture was meant to be there so people would think it was you. There's no images that would mark it as an advertisement, there's no picture of your ideal body, or anything fitness related. I really didn't care until you started going on being judgmental about people PMing you and what not. Hell, my photos are up. I enjoy the attention. I don't spend 6 hours a week in the gym and watch my diet so I can remain anonymous . . . . but then again I must be one of these creepy guys your talking about.

so going by your profile picture there youre really a dog huh?

people can use whatever they want as their avatar. some do it for attention, some do it because it holds something dear to them and some just pic the first picture they find they like.

i cant imagine being someone who the general populace deems hot cause there are many creepy people on the net, boys and girls, and i am sure they all make *kitten* out of themselves

What made you think your avatar was a good idea?

Were you drunk at the time?

wasn't drunk. why do people keep asking the same idiotic questions? i'm not going to dignify this same question with an answer yet again. read the thread and see my answer for gods sake.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    tumblr_llqvtvB1oh1qdbyqso1_400.gif

anyone?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    wasn't drunk. why do people keep asking the same idiotic questions? i'm not going to dignify this same question with an answer yet again. read the thread and see my answer for gods sake.

here let me rephrase it.

Has your blood alcohol percentage ever been higher than normal to the point of nearly incapacitating you while you chose a picture of a lovely female to represent you on a site for of uncontrollable hormonal men and women?

:)
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    Seriously, the drama on this thread in incredible....

Even for MFP standards...
    Sad but true. :ohwell:
  • Lynds7128
    Lynds7128 Posts: 132
    Options
    He probably hated the caps lock problem you have

^This.
  • sarahz1442
    sarahz1442 Posts: 136 Member
    Options

here let me rephrase it.

Has your blood alcohol percentage ever been higher than normal to the point of nearly incapacitating you while you chose a picture of a lovely female to represent you on a site for of uncontrollable hormonal men and women?

:)

lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I HAVE BEEN SEPARATED FROM MY CHEATING LIEING STEALING HUSBAND FOR 5 MONTHS NOW AND I AM HAPPY AS EVER! JUST SAYING ;)

Keep telling yourself that. You might believe it.

And I don't mean that in a bad way. That's to say, I find people who are divorced or just through some other life changing event need to keep telling themselves that things are better, just as postiive reinforcement. It keeps them from getting down on things.

Props.