CHEATING HUSBAND

Replies

• PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Yay!!! I have learned the hard way that 99% of men are cheaters and liars. Good for you for not letting it overtake your life!! :drinker:

If you've had relationships with 3.5 billion men in 30 years you have some serious commitment issues and it would seem you are the common denominator...

Agreed. If 99% of the men you date cheat on you that might warrant a bit of self reflection . . . or alternatively you could go the 'OMG!!! MEN ARE EVIL!!' route if you . . . . you know . . . . want to be mature about it and stuff.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Yay!!! I have learned the hard way that 99% of men are cheaters and liars. Good for you for not letting it overtake your life!! :drinker:

Scary part about this ridiculous statement is that it is coming from a Psychology major.
  • cuterbee
    cuterbee Posts: 545

Cheating changes the relationship forever....The level of trust,respect and love will never be the same.....

Cheating is cheating ...be it at examinations or in your personal life........The reason why extramarital relationship is frowned upon is because it is based on deceit and lies.

not always. ive known one couple that had an open marriage and they seemed genuinely happy.

Well, really, to be fair, open marriages are not "cheating" because everything is supposed to be open without deceit. I know a few people who've done well in this type of marriage.

I *might* have been able to work on my first marriage if the cheater had been a decent guy otherwise, but he'd spent so much time cheating that he'd spent little time with me or the children. It wasn't hard to be a single mom because I already felt like I was one by the time I found out that all his "overtime" was actually "cheating time".

I think it would be harder to divorce someone if the person genuinely loved and cared for you (and children, if applicable) but sometimes just messed up.
  • BDEGAND
    BDEGAND Posts: 53
    Thanks for all the laughs, support, hate...etc. I am enjoying the distraction. I have not "physically" cheated btw. Have had chats that he doesn't know about, but have never touched another man while I was married to him. As for finding something outside of our marriage...i.e. role playing....we did EVERYTHING....nothing left to explore there. Its his own insecurities. It had nothing to do with me. He needed the attention outside of our marriage, as did I at times when he was sleeping with another woman and I couldn't get it from him. It makes him feel worthy....plus I was never one to boost an ego for no good reason. Either you deserve it or you don't. The end.
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member

Cheating changes the relationship forever....The level of trust,respect and love will never be the same.....

Cheating is cheating ...be it at examinations or in your personal life........The reason why extramarital relationship is frowned upon is because it is based on deceit and lies.

not always. ive known one couple that had an open marriage and they seemed genuinely happy.

Cheating is moot in an open marriage. It simply doesn't apply.

Saying cheating is human nature is like saying "it's the internet." Lust with one's S/O is divine.
  • BDEGAND
    I literally found out 10 minutes before I posted this btw. OBVIOUSLY I would be somewhat angry. duh!
  • BDEGAND
    Poly anyone???
  • LuckyFur
    LuckyFur Posts: 96
    I think everyone should cheat at least once in a relationship.

It really puts things in perspective and you either appreciate what you have and realize you made a mistake, or you realize that what you have isn't working, or you get to have some great sex.

This sounds like such a terrible idea to me. It could only work if the person you are cheating on never finds out and you have no lingering guilty feelings thus hurting the relationship and also, it's not nice to use the person who you are cheating with. The other person has feelings too. It's not just all about you. If you are going to go this route, get a hooker and use protection.

Well I'm a woman so I usually just go out clubbing and pick up men that are only looking for one night stands anyway lol. I just leave it up to the guy to bring protection and I don't think I'd ever consider getting a prostitute.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member

Saying cheating is human nature is like saying "it's the internet." Lust with one's S/O is divine.
    No, cheating isn't rendered moot in an open relationship. Most open relationships require some sort of communication about said "affairs" and if there is none (I.e. keeping it a secret), that would constitute cheating.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Wow!...Sexist much, Would you like a pillow to go with that blanket statement.

tumblr_m1dm85cOAb1r8i4dco1_500_zpsd83b8663.gif
  • After 5 months though do you think you are ready to let go of the anger...and the caps lock?

This
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Wow!...Sexist much, Would you like a pillow to go with that blanket statement.

tumblr_m1dm85cOAb1r8i4dco1_500_zpsd83b8663.gif

agreed... men bashing stinks.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member

Aww baby, who hurt you?
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Yay! I have a friend who's a married man's mistress and she's the nicest, sweetest person ever (we've been best friends forever!) but I can't help but wonder about the wife whenever she gushes about her married lover...
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member

the person i quoted said extra marital relationships were based on deceit and lies.

i pointed out that is not always the case.
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    How to spot idiocy:

Look for those who focus on the use of uppercase letters

How to spot common sense and a human touch:

Good for you! You deserve better than someone like that. Best of luck and much deserved happiness in your new life

how do we know that she deserves better? we don't know anything about her and what she deserves.

Is not my job to judge anyone, especially if I don't know them, which is not the case since I know her and she didn't deserve it.
  • OrionG
    OrionG Posts: 32 Member
    Kick'em to the curb! Life is just waaaaaay too short.
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Who cares his side??? This is HER thread! Ppl are sometimes jerks ... Forget them too!

Glad YOUR healing, happy and moving all. Sometimes u will cycle through the pain/anger ... It's normal! Best wishes!!!
  • dawnymc1
    dawnymc1 Posts: 29
    No reason to cheat. Why not just leave? This pertains to both sexes, male and female. Why not just leave and preserve your dignity, reputation, and if there happens to be children involved spare them the embarrassment. Plus, cheating takes too much effort, I would rather workout.
    If the person " deserves" to be cheated on why risk a potential STD for a worthless individual? :noway:
  • dawnymc1
    dawnymc1 Posts: 29
    Kick'em to the curb! Life is just waaaaaay too short.

Yup!