Options

Replies

• Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

I was thinking the same thing. :indifferent:

I wonder if she would hook up with an older married man :bigsmile:

these posts got me curious. quick google image search reveals that to be a pic of Jarah Mariano. a model who has been in SI and Victoria's secret.

just going out on a limb here but i bet its not her lol.
  • SpazQ
    SpazQ Posts: 104
    Options

Cheating changes the relationship forever....The level of trust,respect and love will never be the same.....

Cheating is cheating ...be it at examinations or in your personal life........The reason why extramarital relationship is frowned upon is because it is based on deceit and lies.

not always. ive known one couple that had an open marriage and they seemed genuinely happy.

an open relationship is not "cheating" because you have permission. I know plenty of couples with open relationships who are very happy. They aren't lying and deceiving each other.
  • SpazQ
    SpazQ Posts: 104
    Options
    and I know plenty of women who cheat on their husbands (who aren't in open relationships) and I think they are equally disgusting as the men who do it. There is never a good reason for lying and betrayal.

Cheating has nothing to do with gender.

I have guy friends who use dating sites and they always tell me how many of the women are married and just looking for outside their marriage action.
  • Just_Scott
    Just_Scott Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    congrats on dropping 200 pounds of fat! Bet that felt damn good!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    these posts got me curious. quick google image search reveals that to be a pic of Jarah Mariano. a model who has been in SI and Victoria's secret.

I prefer to pretend that I'm having conversations with Victorias Secret models all day.

Reality is far too bitter of a pill for me to swallow.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the laughs, support, hate...etc. I am enjoying the distraction. I have not "physically" cheated btw. Have had chats that he doesn't know about, but have never touched another man while I was married to him. As for finding something outside of our marriage...i.e. role playing....we did EVERYTHING....nothing left to explore there. Its his own insecurities. It had nothing to do with me. He needed the attention outside of our marriage, as did I at times when he was sleeping with another woman and I couldn't get it from him. It makes him feel worthy....plus I was never one to boost an ego for no good reason. Either you deserve it or you don't. The end.

thankfully you never did anything deceitful in the relationship
  • louiselebeau
    louiselebeau Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    think....... did you give him a reason to wander?????

if not shame on him...

if so...shame on you...

Shame on you....if your given a reason to wander then leave before you do so, really it's not that hard. Walk away and then go get ya some. You took a vow to be faithful at least honor that for the time you are together. And if you think it's okay to wander just because you think you have a good reason, it's really sad to think that's some people mentality. SAD SAD SAD

You said that way more politely than I wanted to. If you are thinking of wandering... figure out the problem and leave first.

Just sayin'
  • sarahz1442
    sarahz1442 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I think everyone should cheat at least once in a relationship.

It really puts things in perspective and you either appreciate what you have and realize you made a mistake, or you realize that what you have isn't working, or you get to have some great sex.

This sounds like such a terrible idea to me. It could only work if the person you are cheating on never finds out and you have no lingering guilty feelings thus hurting the relationship and also, it's not nice to use the person who you are cheating with. The other person has feelings too. It's not just all about you. If you are going to go this route, get a hooker and use protection.

Well I'm a woman so I usually just go out clubbing and pick up men that are only looking for one night stands anyway lol. I just leave it up to the guy to bring protection and I don't think I'd ever consider getting a prostitute.

well, as long as you're both on the same page, seems okay. one night stands are just a completely foreign idea to me.
  • sarahz1442
    sarahz1442 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    How to spot idiocy:

Look for those who focus on the use of uppercase letters

How to spot common sense and a human touch:

Good for you! You deserve better than someone like that. Best of luck and much deserved happiness in your new life

how do we know that she deserves better? we don't know anything about her and what she deserves.

Is not my job to judge anyone, especially if I don't know them, which is not the case since I know her and she didn't deserve it.

well, you might happen to know her, but i don't. so i don't think that giving a blanket statement saying that she deserves better shows any more common sense than someone who doesn't.

Still, it is easier to judge when is not really your job to do so. With your statement about maybe she deserved it, is almost like saying if a woman punches a man on the face she deserves to be punched back. I don't really think you'll like that idea.

ummmmm, I don't punch men in the face to begin with. if a girl does, yeah she does deserve to be punched back.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

I was thinking the same thing. :indifferent:

I wonder if she would hook up with an older married man :bigsmile:

:sad:
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options

if not shame on him...

if so...shame on you...

There is never a reason to wander. A person should leave before straying. If he strayed, he was unhappy for whatever reason, and should have left first. No ones fault but his.
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I'd like to hear his side before I pass judgement. Just sayin.
    So true, we are only hearing one side.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the laughs, support, hate...etc. I am enjoying the distraction. I have not "physically" cheated btw. Have had chats that he doesn't know about, but have never touched another man while I was married to him. As for finding something outside of our marriage...i.e. role playing....we did EVERYTHING....nothing left to explore there. Its his own insecurities. It had nothing to do with me. He needed the attention outside of our marriage, as did I at times when he was sleeping with another woman and I couldn't get it from him. It makes him feel worthy....plus I was never one to boost an ego for no good reason. Either you deserve it or you don't. The end.

I was actually on your side until I read this. "Physically" cheating you can some what understand; you were drunk, weak and lonely at the time, etc. On the other hand, emotional cheating requires thinking and planning to invest your emotions elsewhere.

I'm sure both of you were able to justify the cheating at the time to yourselves. But like you said you should've checked out after the first 2 years.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

if not shame on him...

if so...shame on you...

There is never a reason to wander. A person should leave before straying. If he strayed, he was unhappy for whatever reason, and should have left first. No ones fault but his.

I disagree.
  • RachelASeward
    RachelASeward Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL !
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL !

Everytime I read or hear this phrase I want to snap the person in the face with a rubber band.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    How to spot idiocy:

Good for you! You deserve better than someone like that. Best of luck and much deserved happiness in your new life

how do we know that she deserves better? we don't know anything about her and what she deserves.

Is not my job to judge anyone, especially if I don't know them, which is not the case since I know her and she didn't deserve it.

well, you might happen to know her, but i don't. so i don't think that giving a blanket statement saying that she deserves better shows any more common sense than someone who doesn't.

Still, it is easier to judge when is not really your job to do so. With your statement about maybe she deserved it, is almost like saying if a woman punches a man on the face she deserves to be punched back. I don't really think you'll like that idea.

ummmmm, I don't punch men in the face to begin with. if a girl does, yeah she does deserve to be punched back.

If you live in the US that is not even an option. Double standards in the system are in place to make sure you don't hit a woman back, cause aside from getting a criminal record, you get labeled as a woman beater. Great example of this was Chris Brown, people loved the guy before he beat Rihanna. No one even mentions the fact that she was slapping him nonstop while he was driving before he snapped.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    Congrats and sometimes it takes longer to heal! The caps lock shows your happiness!

yay for feeling empowered.
  • bearkisses
    bearkisses Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    How to spot idiocy:

If you live in the US that is not even an option. Double standards in the system are in place to make sure you don't hit a woman back, cause aside from getting a criminal record, you get labeled as a woman beater. Great example of this was Chris Brown, people loved the guy before he beat Rihanna. No one even mentions the fact that she was slapping him nonstop while he was driving before he snapped.

this is because Rihanna and Chris Brown are celebrities. America places a lot of their fundamental values in the justice system (obviously) and treating woman with respect and not beating them is really not one of their values. Canadians that go over to the states are warned by their bail officers at times that after their sentence is complete and when allowed to travel that if they go to the states with a domestic violence record, it is okay. If it is a fraud charge, or anything to do with finances, you will be ****ed!!
  • schafe37
    schafe37 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

I was actually on your side until I read this. "Physically" cheating you can some what understand; you were drunk, weak and lonely at the time, etc. On the other hand, emotional cheating requires thinking and planning to invest your emotions elsewhere.

I'm sure both of you were able to justify the cheating at the time to yourselves. But like you said you should've checked out after the first 2 years.

I agree with this. Emotional cheating can be just as bad as physically cheating.