Options

Replies

• msliu7911
    msliu7911 Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

I was thinking the same thing. :indifferent:

I wonder if she would hook up with an older married man :bigsmile:

these posts got me curious. quick google image search reveals that to be a pic of Jarah Mariano. a model who has been in SI and Victoria's secret.

just going out on a limb here but i bet its not her lol.

:sad:

uh yeah, it's not me. the constant pm's telling me how hot i am are creepy as hell. i'm not sure why idiots on here just assume that's me to begin with. it does give me some insight into the buill**** that super hot people have to go through in life though. i would imagine that for super hot people, the constant creepy attention gets old real quick.

oh and it's not just the men. i get pm's from women on here too telling me i'm hot. stupid idiots. like the girl in the picture REALLY NEEDS TO BE TOLD THAT SHE'S HOT AND DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW IT?

Perhaps you should use a picture of a more recognizable model.

or maybe not complain about it, cause clearly you like the attention.

maybe use a picture or a flower, or a landscape or.... I don't know, yourself?

I want to remain anonymous. In the internet forum I come from that's what we do. I don't enjoy the attention. I did not realize I would get attention in the first place. Everyone is anonymous on the forum I am most on and some use hot chicks. Nobody thinks it's actually them. I underestimated just how supid and creepy people are on other forums like this one.

Once I started getting the attention, yeah I viewed it as a social experiment into the dumbass creepy ways of people.

Hmmm interesting. If you wanted to remain anonymous, why not just place up a photo of a setting sun or something of the like rather than putting up a random photo of an attractive person.

You stated something like you now view it as an experiment of how creepy men can be etc., and you now understand what hot people must go through....

Ok... did you really think you wouldn't find creepy people on the internet? Particularly on this forum? I knew when I joined there would be tons of creepers which is why I avoid putting anything up that might be remotely close to showing off my bod or features.

Just not sure what you're really getting out of this creepy experiment you are now putting on with a fake avatar of an attractive gal....

Seems like you're the creepy one and I agree with others- enjoying the attention.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

these posts got me curious. quick google image search reveals that to be a pic of Jarah Mariano. a model who has been in SI and Victoria's secret.

uh yeah, it's not me. the constant pm's telling me how hot i am are creepy as hell. i'm not sure why idiots on here just assume that's me to begin with. it does give me some insight into the buill**** that super hot people have to go through in life though. i would imagine that for super hot people, the constant creepy attention gets old real quick.

oh and it's not just the men. i get pm's from women on here too telling me i'm hot. stupid idiots. like the girl in the picture REALLY NEEDS TO BE TOLD THAT SHE'S HOT AND DOESN'T ALREADY KNOW IT?

I want to remain anonymous. In the internet forum I come from that's what we do. I don't enjoy the attention. I did not realize I would get attention in the first place. Everyone is anonymous on the forum I am most on and some use hot chicks. Nobody thinks it's actually them. I underestimated just how supid and creepy people are on other forums like this one.

Once I started getting the attention, yeah I viewed it as a social experiment into the dumbass creepy ways of people.

so, you like the attention then.

"Like" is the wrong word to use here.

so you need the attention then.
  • ltgarrow
    ltgarrow Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    He probably hated the caps lock problem you have

This is the reason why I keep coming back to this site.
  • xoxolivia_
    Options
    :)
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    And?..... :huh:
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

Hmmm interesting. If you wanted to remain anonymous, why not just place up a photo of a setting sun or something of the like rather than putting up a random photo of an attractive person.

You stated something like you now view it as an experiment of how creepy men can be etc., and you now understand what hot people must go through....

Ok... did you really think you wouldn't find creepy people on the internet? Particularly on this forum? I knew when I joined there would be tons of creepers which is why I avoid putting anything up that might be remotely close to showing off my bod or features.

Just not sure what you're really getting out of this creepy experiment you are now putting on with a fake avatar of an attractive gal....

Seems like you're the creepy one and I agree with others- enjoying the attention.

Agreed. At least own up to it. Your profile picture was meant to be there so people would think it was you. There's no images that would mark it as an advertisement, there's no picture of your ideal body, or anything fitness related. I really didn't care until you started going on being judgmental about people PMing you and what not. Hell, my photos are up. I enjoy the attention. I don't spend 6 hours a week in the gym and watch my diet so I can remain anonymous . . . . but then again I must be one of these creepy guys your talking about.
  • _tam_
    _tam_ Posts: 257
    Options
    I don't get it. Will his pet bunny be boiling on the stove?

I suggest you put away your vajayjay and save it for someone who wants more than just 'that'

He's just not that into you.
  • Giovanna_Isabella_Santarelli
    Options
    Good for you!!! Yay!!! :drinker:
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    The CAPS was because I had just found out last night and was a little pissed that I didn't know until now. It was about a year ago and that disgusts me. YUCK! As for those of you who think that I haven't been separated long enough to know what I'm saying....I was with his dumb *kitten* for 10 years! 2 of it was good, the rest was HELL! You tell me if 5 months is long enough!?

If the rest was hell (8 years) then why were you with him for that long? I don't know about you or anyone else here but I'm not staying with someone if it's 'hell' for 8 years just in case. Perhaps he felt the same & cheating was the ONLY way he could get out of hell. Just sayin.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Agreed. At least own up to it. Your profile picture was meant to be there so people would think it was you. There's no images that would mark it as an advertisement, there's no picture of your ideal body, or anything fitness related. I really didn't care until you started going on being judgmental about people PMing you and what not. Hell, my photos are up. I enjoy the attention. I don't spend 6 hours a week in the gym and watch my diet so I can remain anonymous . . . . but then again I must be one of these creepy guys your talking about.

so going by your profile picture there youre really a dog huh?

people can use whatever they want as their avatar. some do it for attention, some do it because it holds something dear to them and some just pic the first picture they find they like.

i cant imagine being someone who the general populace deems hot cause there are many creepy people on the net, boys and girls, and i am sure they all make *kitten* out of themselves
  • Momf3boys
    Momf3boys Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I just celebrated my 3 year divorce anniversary from my lying, cheating ex husband...BEST decision I ever made :drinker:
  • sarahz1442
    sarahz1442 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

I didn't expect people to be both creepy and stupid.

I don't see how anything I'm doing is creepy. I'm not contacting anyone on this site to flirt with them. I am just going about my business and the creepers come at me.

As I stated, I chose the photo based on another site I am on all the time where everyone is anonymous and having a hot chick avatar is not viewed as anything out of the ordinary and nobody assumes it's actually the person.

Do you even know the definition of creepy? Going about your business not bothering anyone isn't creepy.
  • sarahz1442
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

why would I own up to something that isn't true? Can you read my mind now? WOW, CAN I HAVE YOUR POWERS?
  • sarahz1442
    Options

people can use whatever they want as their avatar. some do it for attention, some do it because it holds something dear to them and some just pic the first picture they find they like.

i cant imagine being someone who the general populace deems hot cause there are many creepy people on the net, boys and girls, and i am sure they all make *kitten* out of themselves

I'm in the first picture I found that I like camp.

Nah, I'm pretty attractive actually. That's not why I don't have a picture of me. I'm not as hot as the avatar, but few people actually are that hot.
  • nikilis
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

I don't see how anything I'm doing is creepy. I'm not contacting anyone on this site to flirt with them. I am just going about my business and the creepers come at me.

As I stated, I chose the photo based on another site I am on all the time where everyone is anonymous and having a hot chick avatar is not viewed as anything out of the ordinary and nobody assumes it's actually the person.

Do you even know the definition of creepy? Going about your business not bothering anyone isn't creepy.

its a little weird, and you are probably a dude.
  • sarahz1442
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

its a little weird, and you are probably a dude.

no, i'm female.
  • irishblonde2011
    irishblonde2011 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    So caps hurt people eyes now?
    Wow. Lol.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

I think it's pretty apparent who I am as my profile is open to MFP members.

I didn't take a Victoria's Secret model's picture and make it my avatar and then whine about getting private messages saying that I'm hot. Because if I were to do something like put a models picture up I would completely expect that I might receive those kinds of messages.

My issue isn't with the avatar itself rather the pretend shock of getting messages that people find her attractive. I just don't buy it.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options

Nah, I'm pretty attractive actually. That's not why I don't have a picture of me. I'm not as hot as the avatar, but few people actually are that hot.

implying you deserve the attention because of your avatar and need to stop complaining isnt that far of a reach to people saying, well look at how shes dressed, she deserved it mentality...
  • nikilis
    Options

implying you deserve the attention because of your avatar and need to stop complaining isnt that far of a reach to people saying, well look at how shes dressed, she deserved it mentality...

maybe in your mind buddy. try again.