Busy mom's fun at home fitness!

Options
18910111214»

Replies

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,805 Member
    Options
    Gotta get back to marching around the house and doing extra stairs... Who's with me? :D

Jill
  • jrue1985
    jrue1985 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    We should challenge each other Jill! Friendly competition to see who gets more steps etc. Do you have a pedometer? Like, I have a Garmin running watch that I also wear daily to track my steps :-)
  • jm216
    Options
    Jrue, that sounds great! Challenges are fun and motivational. I wear my Fitbit all the time, and my goal is to hit 10,000 steps...however I can.

Let's do this! :)

Jill
  • jrue1985
    jrue1985 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I won't be getting in 10000 steps today :-( Day 2 of a migraine. I think it is from over-do-ing it on Saturday. Took my girl out in the hot sun allll day. We explored a fort and walked out a breakwater to a light house. It was over 14000 steps in the heat, and I think I am getting sensitive to the heat :-( So I am going to TRY for 10000 today, but with a headache/migraine like this, it makes it hard :-(
  • jm216
    Options
    I'm ready to get moving again...who's with me?
  • jm216
    Options
    I feel like dancing this morning!
    It's Friday, the sun is up, and I'm down 1.4 pounds today! :)
  • Jaymie
    Jaymie Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great post!! I have a 4 and 1 year old. I just use exercise DVDs I get from the library or you tube and I tell my 4 year old it's a game- he loves it. Even the 1 year old tries to join in. I only do 30mins at a time but it's better than nothing :smile:
  • jm216
    Options
    Jaymie wrote: »
    Great post!! I have a 4 and 1 year old. I just use exercise DVDs I get from the library or you tube and I tell my 4 year old it's a game- he loves it. Even the 1 year old tries to join in. I only do 30mins at a time but it's better than nothing :smile:

Love it, Jaymie! It's more fun when the kids join in, isn't it?
  • jm216
    Options
    Today my dog and I walked for about 30 minutes.... Feels good to get outside and move!
  • jm216
    Options
    Must do laundry and clean up the kitchen.... Sounds like dancing and moving to me!
  • jm216
    Options
    Think I'll squeeze in a little dancing at work while no one is looking. :D

Jill
  • jm216
    Options
    Ode to Roxie

My dearest fluffy dog
    Thank you for always being ready
    To walk with me

Even when you're sleeping
    You're always ready to go
    At the drop of a hat

Thank you, Roxie! <3

Love, mom
  • jm216
    Options
    Feeling good tonight. Under my calories and 3 dog walks today...36 minutes total. Have a great night!
  • jm216
    Options
    How are you all doing?
    I'm whooped! Just cut the grass in 86 degrees.
    Love the exercise :)