Be honest... you add 'hot' people

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I add people who have personalities I enjoy.

Or are slutty.

Either one works.

Hilarious....honesty is the best policy after all.

I am nothing if not honest.
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I add people with similar stats as me and accept everyone :)
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    if you add me im ok with it. im not here looking to get laid or anything, thats what craigs list is for.

besides, i dont think many ladies on here are into guys who like to mix it up in the bedroom by wearing a chicken costume while using a nine iron, brown rice and a vented spatula
  • italianangel143
    Options
    I only add funny, smart people. I'll make exceptions for a woman if she has a nice rack. That's just how I roll.

:huh: ^^ seriously? Lol

What's wrong with that? :huh:

Just like a man... Smh.. lol
  • italianangel143
    Options
    if you add me im ok with it. im not here looking to get laid or anything, thats what craigs list is for.

besides, i dont think many ladies on here are into guys who like to mix it up in the bedroom by wearing a chicken costume while using a nine iron, brown rice and a vented spatula

LmfaooOoOoO! Too funny!!!!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • whierd
    Options
    I only add funny, smart people. I'll make exceptions for a woman if she has a nice rack. That's just how I roll.

Well I AM a man.

And just saying, if I added you, it wouldn't be because of your sense of humor. :laugh:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    I add both, but hotties definitely get my attention.
  • italianangel143
    Options

Well I AM a man.

And just saying, if I added you, it wouldn't be because of your sense of humor. :laugh:

:grumble:
  • whierd
    Options

Well I AM a man.

:grumble:

Don't worry, you're still pretty! :flowerforyou:
  • Mr_Excitement
    Mr_Excitement Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Meh, I don't discriminate.
  • JohnnyCashMoney
    Options

I would add you for no other reason than you're Italian. See how shallow dudes can be?
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I like to add people who have similar goals to me, or have a lot in common.

A lady I added recently happens to be awesome looking, but I added her because we both have four-month-old children, have both lost fifteen pounds, and both want to lose about fifteen more.
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I add and subtract hot people. Some hot people are creepy. I also add and subtract non hot people. Some non hot people are creepy.
  • mkim3138
    mkim3138 Posts: 80
    Options
    i like to add people that actually log daily. you can't trust the pictures lots of fakes on here.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    I only add people who have made requests for people to add them and/or have interesting bio's. If I can't read the bio, I don't add. It just seems weird to me to add someone based solely on a picture (or name or whatever).
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I add people that seem generally interested in being friends.
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I add people that actually at least trying to get in shape or better shape. Though I end up removing alot of people more then adding of late.
  • joycebug
    joycebug Posts: 309
    Options
    I generally add people who take the time and interest in wanting to know me. I don't discriminate based on looks...
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    If you're on most days, like to receive and give feedback and have an open diary, which is what I do, I will add you.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    i like to add people that actually log daily. you can't trust the pictures lots of fakes on here.

Right? This one girl was trying to pass herself off as a lawn gnome. Pfft.