Be honest... you add 'hot' people

Options

Replies

• seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    i like to add people that actually log daily. you can't trust the pictures lots of fakes on here.

Right? This one girl was trying to pass herself off as a lawn gnome. Pfft.

To be fair, she was a hot lawn gnome. So I added her.
  • Success1984
    Success1984 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Let me in on the action. Hot girls add me :smokin:
  • Justme030
    Justme030 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    If people friend me and don't interact I delete them. I think those people are just creepers lol.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Crankstr is the only one I've added for the hotness, & it was really all about the pigtails.

I have no idea why people add me. It certainly ain't for the hotness.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I will say this, I find myself mildly attractive. I have been on here for about 6 months intermittently and got 8 friend requests the whole time when my pic was a lawn gnome...Interacting on the threads and everything...change my pic to my face? BAM! 40 requests in a couple days....LOL, the internet.

bahahahahaha I think I remember seeing the gnome! :laugh:
  • UrnAsh
    UrnAsh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    If someone sends me a friend request, I add them. I think I've sent like two requests to other people lol. I really don't care how they look.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I don't usually turn down requests, unless I get a creeper vibe. That said, I enjoy interacting with all of my friends... cheering them on... having them motivate me. I just happen to have some good looking friends on my list, and gosh darn it, people like me! :smile:
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Also, motivated moms -- those are the only ones I have sent requests to myself (the others all FR me). I like to have friends in similar situations. I'm a busy mom of 3 and I make working out a priority -- I love finding others who do the same. Motivation! :smile:
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Also, motivated moms -- those are the only ones I have sent requests to myself (the others all FR me). I like to have friends in similar situations. I'm a busy mom of 3 and I make working out a priority -- I love finding others who do the same. Motivation! :smile:
    How you doin'? :wink:
  • krystallamas
    Options
    Meh, I don't discriminate.
    I agree :happy:
  • captain_reckless
    Options
    I pretty much add any one BUT only if they leave a note telling me a little about them selfs, and why they want me to add them, after that I see how they interact, and if they just sit there for a month and dont coment or post I delete them
  • betterthanbefpre
    betterthanbefpre Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I add people that ask and drop a note. No discrimination here! ;)
  • RIVAL916
    RIVAL916 Posts: 108
    Options
    Feel free to add! Lol
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    think i've only ever added like two people! they were dudes with brains who could help.
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    If people added me based on hotness I would be a very lonely person.. They probably add me because of overall awesomeness. ;)

THIS!! lol! Thankfully most don't seem to do it, and if they do I don't want to be friends with them. (Not that they'd accept anyways) XD

That being said, I'm always nervous to add guys, because I'm nervous they won't accept because I'm not hot/fit...even though I've neverrrr added people just because they're hot...I want friends who have things that are interesting to say and can either help me or support me and me help/support them. But...Some insecurities never change lol
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I add both, but hotties definitely get my attention.
    And sexy shoes :flowerforyou:
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi

Who adds people based on how hot they look? & who doesn't add those who are not so hot?

Exactly!!
  • antdogs
    antdogs Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi

Who adds people based on how hot they look? & who doesn't add those who are not so hot?

Exactly!!

i add everyone! i didnt come here for looks.. came to motivate and be healthy!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    If they're not hot they better sure as hell be funny. :angry:
  • kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Agreed. I add anyone, but i have noticed that some people that add me have a lovley collection of girls as their friends. doesnt bother me. Just here to lose weight. =)