Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• nonoelmo
    nonoelmo Posts: 3,941 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I have two updates!

1) My Wegmans does carry the Halo Top Vanilla, Chocolate, and Lemon Cake. They were ALL sold out (they only got a very small amount in) so I shall have to check back.

2) I PASSED MY EXAM!!!!!!!!!! B)

Congrats!!!

Yeah mine only had vanilla left and not that many of them. Need someone else to try it so I don't feel crazy, people are laughing at me for saying that I like it in the ice cream group!
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Update on the biopsy, they got the results really fast... and there is no cancer - no concerns! WooHoo! Now time for my weekend to begin.

Awesome! Enjoy your week end!

Confession - proud of myself for sticking to my deficit 5 days in a row. Tonight was the kids' school party and there were food trucks and I didn't even eat anything... while everyone else had pizza and water ice. I had dinner before we went like a good dieting person (and it was delicious, so there).

Still want to punch people who say that I'm using PMS as an excuse to eat more in the face though... because it's funny how I always get so hungry the 10 days before my period every single month, while it's so easy to resist temptation the rest of the time. Sadly it means I probably only have two more weeks tops before it starts again... it might happen during my vacation though and that would really suck, because it's going to be hard to just fill up on veggies then. Really dreading it.

Last confession - husband wants me to start reading with the kids at bedtime with him. I said no. Yes, #momoftheyear again, but frankly, by the time they go to bed I am SO DONE and I'm just going to lose it if I have to do that on top of the rest... Nope, nope, nope. His job. Besides, they're 7, and I really hope they start reading on their own soon.

I can't make the bold work right now so I'm talking about the reading with the kids. Good boundaries for you. You know your limits and you are taking care of yourself. That makes you a better mom than resenting reading to your kids when you are exhaused.

• Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    gl0pjp2t0ex8.jpg
    I'm learning. I was trying to post dog pictures but I'll post one of my hair. I think I officially have waist length hair finally. I change the length and style quite a bit but I've been enjoying it long so I let it grow. I've never been this long or even close before. Now I'm going in for a trim next week as it has been six months since the last time I had it trimmed. I didn't think it could get this long but it did! I had it in a very short bob in 2011. Edit to add, I didn't have or could not access dog pictures here on this ipad.

confession. I'm ridiculously pleased with myself over my hair growing. I But I have little control over my nails. Brittle and dry and break easily so I have to wear them short.

I guess I could add something weight related. I have maintained a 50+ pound weight loss for more than 12 years.

Lovely hair! I'm hoping when I lose my back fat mine will reach my waist. It only has 4 more inches to reach.

Then I might cut it off and lose ten pounds - I have really thick hair.
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »
    ythannah wrote: »
    ShibaEars wrote: »
    spamarie wrote: »
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    festerw wrote: »
    Confession - I'm completely procrastinating on filling the dishwasher.

The wife and I both hate doing that, we will use every dish in the house before loading it. If I had unlimited funds the first thing I would do is hire someone to load the dishwasher.

I would hire someone to do my laundry. I hate doing laundry. I FULLY REALIZE it just involves sticking a bunch of clothes into a stupid machine, and then sticking them into another stupid machine. Doesn't matter. Still hate doing laundry.

Will it make you jealous if I tell you that I have a fully automated washer that will wash, spin, and then dry the clothes, all in one machine? o:)

Editing to add: Speaking of household chores that I can't stand... I hate, hate, HATE ironing.

Um there is such a thing? Who makes it?

I have a washer/dryer all in one too. It's pretty common in the UK where space is at a premium. I don't have a dishwasher though. Jealous of you people moaning about loading the dishwasher!

Same. If someone asks if I have a dishwasher, I say "Yes", and point to myself.

We do all our dishes by hand too.....don't you have to prewash most things before the dishwasher anyway?

Nope. The instruction manual that came with my newest one stated pretty explicitly DO NOT PRE-RINSE DO NOT WASTE WATER.

It's my third dishwasher and I've never prewashed or rinsed dishes except when they have egg or oatmeal. And my dishes can hang around in there for a week or longer when it's just me in the house, so stuff is pretty hardened by the time it gets washed.

My dishwasher says the same thing, but I cannot stand to not pre-rinse. We always have. Thankfully my husband feels the same way. For me, it's more about the fact that we run our dishwasher once per week. There is nothing worse than opening the door to put something in there and be bombarded in the face with nasty smells! I suppose if I ran it every day I wouldn't pre-rinse, but that would be a huge waste of water as well.

I rarely use my dishwasher but when I do I pretty much wash everything first. I don't trust a dishwasher. Too many years of doing it by hand as a kid.
  • Oberon21
    edited June 2015
    Options
    spamarie wrote: »
    festerw wrote: »
    Confession - I'm completely procrastinating on filling the dishwasher.

The wife and I both hate doing that, we will use every dish in the house before loading it. If I had unlimited funds the first thing I would do is hire someone to load the dishwasher.

I would hire someone to do my laundry. I hate doing laundry. I FULLY REALIZE it just involves sticking a bunch of clothes into a stupid machine, and then sticking them into another stupid machine. Doesn't matter. Still hate doing laundry.

Will it make you jealous if I tell you that I have a fully automated washer that will wash, spin, and then dry the clothes, all in one machine? o:)

Editing to add: Speaking of household chores that I can't stand... I hate, hate, HATE ironing.

Um there is such a thing? Who makes it?

I have a washer/dryer all in one too. It's pretty common in the UK where space is at a premium. I don't have a dishwasher though. Jealous of you people moaning about loading the dishwasher!

Same. If someone asks if I have a dishwasher, I say "Yes", and point to myself.

We do all our dishes by hand too.....don't you have to prewash most things before the dishwasher anyway?

Nope. The instruction manual that came with my newest one stated pretty explicitly DO NOT PRE-RINSE DO NOT WASTE WATER.

It's my third dishwasher and I've never prewashed or rinsed dishes except when they have egg or oatmeal. And my dishes can hang around in there for a week or longer when it's just me in the house, so stuff is pretty hardened by the time it gets washed.

My dishwasher says the same thing, but I cannot stand to not pre-rinse. We always have. Thankfully my husband feels the same way. For me, it's more about the fact that we run our dishwasher once per week. There is nothing worse than opening the door to put something in there and be bombarded in the face with nasty smells! I suppose if I ran it every day I wouldn't pre-rinse, but that would be a huge waste of water as well.

2nd double post. Damn iPad.
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Today's confession.

I brought up the stepdaughter thing with my husband yesterday because we haven't seen or heard from her since she graced us with her presence Monday, and it did not go well. I think I might be PMSing because I lost it. I yelled, said things I shouldn't have, then cried afterward. I felt bad because I started in on him basically as soon as he walked in the door. He told me he should have just stayed at work. I hate it when he says that.

Anyway, after both of us calmed down, he said that I need to let him handle things his way but he is going to talk to her. I will not be a part of that conversation which is best for everyone. He expressed that he doesn't feel like she's taking advantage of us because he's her dad and he would do the same for Rachael. He also said this is NOT how he pictured a life with her and he's very upset (sad) that she doesn't want to be in our circle (I laughed a little when he described our family as a circle).

I appreciate your positive thoughts and prayers because I don't want this to put a strain on our marriage especially when we leave for Florida in 15 days and we're getting ready to celebrate 15 years of marriage.

On a positive note, if I'm PMSing this early, that means my period is coming soon and I'll be done before my trip.

I hope he does talk to her and it all works out for your family! Is Rachael going on vacation with you and hubby?

Um, no. This is really like a belated honeymoon since we didn't have one the first time around. She's pretty peeved about not going, but I told her that I've waited 15 years for this so she'll just have to get over it. She's going later in July with my mom anyway, so it's not like she's not going to miss out. Really, the only things she'll miss out on are our incessant make out sessions, hand holding, and occasional (probably more on his part) butt grabbing/patting. I'm sure she's not at all sad about missing out on those things. :wink:

I hope things work out too because we REALLY do want her to be a part of our circle. :smile:

We got married last March - honeymoon was Maui in April. We were the only old people constantly making out in the pool at our resort. We had a very quiet beach at night. Let me just tell you this - sand doesn't give as much as you may think. Sex on the beach wasn't nearly as much fun as I thought it was going to be.

I don't like sand in my mouth.....let alone in other parts.....yuck!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    I have two updates!

1) My Wegmans does carry the Halo Top Vanilla, Chocolate, and Lemon Cake. They were ALL sold out (they only got a very small amount in) so I shall have to check back.

2) I PASSED MY EXAM!!!!!!!!!! B)
    Good Stuff!!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    Update on the biopsy, they got the results really fast... and there is no cancer - no concerns! WooHoo! Now time for my weekend to begin.

What a relief that you got it before the weekend and can relax! So happy to hear!
  • karrie830
    karrie830 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I believe calories after midnight don't count, because that would mess up my next day calories. But I totally eat back all the calories that I burn with my work outs.
    Sometimes I will do extra work outs just so I can eat more that day especially if I know there will be catered food at work or a potluck. And sometimes I will skip meals so I can have extra desert.
    Someone once told me that if you break a cookie in half the calories fall out. That was a big boy and he has spent a lot of time working off some of those uncounted calories.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Here is a picture of my lovely bruise. My leg is really swollen, it hurts constantly, and my foot keeps falling asleep. I think working out this week was not the best idea, but I'm trying to do all I can before I go on vacation and have to be seen in public in a bikini. Yellow means it's healing, right?!

yy12snvtb9io.jpg

I got cow kicked in the knee today when a horse I was cooling off was pissed about flies. I'll let you know if I can top that... It was a pretty hard kick.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    gl0pjp2t0ex8.jpg
    I'm learning. I was trying to post dog pictures but I'll post one of my hair. I think I officially have waist length hair finally. I change the length and style quite a bit but I've been enjoying it long so I let it grow. I've never been this long or even close before. Now I'm going in for a trim next week as it has been six months since the last time I had it trimmed. I didn't think it could get this long but it did! I had it in a very short bob in 2011. Edit to add, I didn't have or could not access dog pictures here on this ipad.

confession. I'm ridiculously pleased with myself over my hair growing. I But I have little control over my nails. Brittle and dry and break easily so I have to wear them short.

I guess I could add something weight related. I have maintained a 50+ pound weight loss for more than 12 years.

Lovely hair! I'm hoping when I lose my back fat mine will reach my waist. It only has 4 more inches to reach.

Then I might cut it off and lose ten pounds - I have really thick hair.

Thank you. I don't think I would lose any real weight by cutting my hair - it is very fine and lightweight. That's funny though. Do you get headaches from the weight of your hair? I know some people who cut it because of that.
  • nonoelmo
    Options
    Here is a picture of my lovely bruise. My leg is really swollen, it hurts constantly, and my foot keeps falling asleep. I think working out this week was not the best idea, but I'm trying to do all I can before I go on vacation and have to be seen in public in a bikini. Yellow means it's healing, right?!

yy12snvtb9io.jpg

I got cow kicked in the knee today when a horse I was cooling off was pissed about flies. I'll let you know if I can top that... It was a pretty hard kick.

Ouch and ouch to you both! Heal quickly!!!
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    And cute dogs!!

@nonoelmo
  • flitterfoot
    flitterfoot Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My confession is that when I first started reading the forums I was very confused that I kept seeing CICO all over the place. Cico (pronounced Tea co) is the name of our adopted cat. It took me about a week to learn what it actually means, and I felt like such an idiot.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    FroggyBug wrote: »

yy12snvtb9io.jpg

Oh wow. That is a big bruise. I hope that you are okay. Hopefully it will be gone by the time you go on vacation (I think it will be).

Me too. Yes, the yellow means the bruise is healing, but the foot numbness concerns me. If that doesn't go away completely after the bruise fades I'd have it checked out. Could be some nerve damage or something. Be careful!

Duly noted. Thank you.

I must have missed what happened to your leg? why is your foot numb??

My husband and I are the youth group leaders in our church and we were playing softball and I was pitching, well one of the boys hit a grounder right into my shin. It happened so fast I didn't have time to react. Needless to say, it hurts. Not sure why my foot is falling asleep but I just noticed I have bruising on the top of it so that might be why.

Oh, sorry to hear that! Hope its 100% by vaca time!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Oh, I just remembered. To everyone who has read/is planning to read my book... First off, I'm seriously flattered. Second, I'd really, really love to know your (honest) opinion of what you thought of the book. :) I take constructive criticism well, but most of the Wattpad users that I know are of the type that think everyone needs a participation medal, and would never really tell me if the book stunk/needed improvement. So I'm not too confident about my writing skills when they're the only judges of the quality.

I have to admit that ^that^ feels a bit like a self-promotion of sorts? It wasn't meant as one... And was also totally embarrassing to ask. Please feel free to ignore it if you don't want to give a review, I'm mostly just curious about what adult non-Muslim readers would think of the book. Almost every one of my readers is under 18, and they're all Muslim. You could say that I want an "outsider's" perspective. Oh God, I'm really making a mess of this, aren't I. I think I stuck my foot in my mouth here. Did I offend anyone? No? I hope not. :D

Your book was wonderful. Seriously. You are a gifted writer. The ending was a bit abrupt so possibly you could work on that but honestly? I loved it.
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    I noticed that there are rare times in the Sims when a character becomes stuck and you can no longer play as them.

I had a family who was having a lot of kids. One time they had twin girls. In the Sims when you have twins, sometimes the family will put one of the babies down on the floor as they prepare to welcome the second baby. They put the first baby on the floor, alright, and no matter what I tried I couldn't get anyone to pick it up. It became stuck there, like a piece of furniture. While all the kids grew up and moved out, and the parents became grandparents (and eventually died), the baby remained on the floor... just looking around contentedly. It didn't die and it didn't age.

.... :neutral:

That is SO weird. One of my characters developed a glitch, and every few seconds she would lift her arm into newborn-holding position. It looked like she had some kind of weird muscle spasm problem... :|
    :lol:

I liked how you could get male Sims impregnated if they were abducted by aliens. It must be extremely painful for a man to give birth to a baby, but they were always so delighted with their little green-skinned alien child, cooing over them and whatnot. :lol: (Unless they weren't family Sims, of course... poor kid).

I had no idea there were aliens. There are a lot of expansion packs I didn't realize existed!

This all sounds nuts. Sorry.

Hahahaahahaha!
  • Italian_Buju
    Options
    Confession: All of these Father's Day advertisements just depress me because I had a really rough patch with my dad this year, he really stressed me out while I was in the hospital and the time I was stuck at home, and still hold negative feelings towards him.

They depress me because I lost my father 25 years ago and I wish I could buy him a Father's Day gift.

Me too!
  • ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I had a sourdough Jack for breakfast at 8am this morning.
  • Oberon21
    edited June 2015
    Options
    arv51862 wrote: »
    Wow, This is a tough one but it will feel good to get the 'secret' off my chest...
    My profile pic, It's not really me...
    Whewwww, I feel better already ! =)

Your honesty has inspired me... in the interests of full disclosure, I have to share that mine isn't me either.

Me either but it is Oberon who was the love of my life so in spirit that profile pic is me. Maybe a better me.
  • FluffySandwich
    FluffySandwich Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Confession: All of these Father's Day advertisements just depress me because I had a really rough patch with my dad this year, he really stressed me out while I was in the hospital and the time I was stuck at home, and still hold negative feelings towards him.

They depress me because I lost my father 25 years ago and I wish I could buy him a Father's Day gift.

Me too!
    And me. I wish I could buy my father a gift and feel bad about all the times I didn't :( One time I sobbed (after drinking a bottle of wine) to my boyfriend about how people should never take their loved ones for granted because you never realize how long you have left to spend with them.

Also @Susieq_1994 , although I haven't had it in around 6 years, I too always liked the taste of I Can't Believe it's Not Butter :lol: I would choose it over regular butter, and I know they taste NOTHING alike.

I just came back from a horrible movie. Insidious 3. It felt like they had no ideas, just jotted down a few boring sequences, and made a movie out of it. My boyfriend described it as ''a long fart of a movie.'' So bad!!!